White Flag - Comments

#614596 FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.4 Out Now!!!
[quote name='rabcp' user_id='22465' id='613452' timestamp='1610803497']
I am awaiting the creation of a sub forum within sortitoutsi for the adboard patch (similar to what we have for the SS kits, metallic logos, cut out faces etc), there is a technical issue on sortitoutsi's side which is holding this up, I'll ask for an update and depending on the status I may create a temporary FM21 thread so I can release the update. I'll provide further clarity when possible

If you do then please leave a link to the new version at the bottom of this chain - it's very difficult to find anything on sortitoutsi nowadays!

Thanks very much.
#568672 England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2020/21 for FM20/21 Relink! (30/04/21)
1 week ago
AUSTRIA BUNDESLIGA 3D KITS??

No, as the thread title says these are English kits.
#567231 sortitoutsi 2021 is here! - New website available now
1 week ago

Yes, thanks, all downloads are working now.
#567177 sortitoutsi 2021 is here! - New website available now
1 week ago
No download links are working at the moment, I presume you'll be fixing this at some point? Ta.
#510547 FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
1 week ago
That's great, thanks. Hope nobody minds but I've added those updates to the first page as well.

Best if you correct so that "V 2.0" reads as "EPL Part 2". Ta.
#460153 FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
1 week ago
Any plans to do adboards for international teams ? The default FM adboards are driving me crazy !
#457362 MEGA UNLOCK ALL ( 225 LEAGUE ) of WORLD 2019 BY qwert2
1 week ago
Is anyone actually using this file ?

How many years has it been tested for ?

Any problems with it ?

Thanks.

I'll assume that's a "no", "none" and "yes" in the absence of any positive comments of any nature otherwise.

And I'll continue to avoid using any if these files and stick with the Claasen updates.
#455374 MEGA UNLOCK ALL ( 225 LEAGUE ) of WORLD 2019 BY qwert2
1 week ago
Is anyone actually using this file ?

How many years has it been tested for ?

Any problems with it ?

Thanks.
#454448 The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.4 Out Now
1 week ago
Does that mean that we can watch the custom made video adds or the boards will be black?

Apply this fix, reload and it works perfectly. Only the correct custom adboards show.
#453584 The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.4 Out Now
1 week ago
Blocking FM19.exe in the firewall solved my problem but after that in the game first videoadboard rolling 3-5 times so I have a solution for it with adding one black frame video for all first videoadboards.
1-) Copy BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml into C:\Users\(USERNAME)\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\Preferences\version 3\channels
2-) A-) Block FM19.exe in Windows Firewall Here is a video how can you do that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpZPKtFFS0Y
B-) Block FM19 in Mac here is a video how can you do that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFO_D9ltUOk
3-) Copy XML file which one you wanna use (Club or NoClub ) to C:\Users\(USERNAME)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\ads
4-) Copy data folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019

Just for the info of those still struggling to get this working on a Mac - still no sign of any Bidstack on Windows 10. Half a season in now and after various PC reboots / re-loads. So something in here should surely work on a Mac with a bit of tinkering ?

Good luck to you.
#452589 The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.4 Out Now
1 week ago
2-) Block FM19.exe in Windows Firewall Here is a video how can you do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpZPKtFFS0Y

Well, I'm delighted to say this works so far - 2 games in and all is well.

,Many thanks for this.
#452318 The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.4 Out Now
1 week ago
Try using this adboards pack This is the pack me and Arthur72 use and do as he say's in his post

This is one of the the packs I've tried, same results with each.
#452270 The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.4 Out Now
1 week ago
Removing bidstack ads please use my download link and follow instructions since me and my brother done this we have not seen any bidstack ads I'm not saying it will work for everyone but so far so good

go to my Documents /AppData folder/Local/Sports Interactive/ Football Manager 2019/ Remove Logs folder and replace it with this one
please note if there is no AppData folder in my documents click on window key click on run and type it in it will then show up remember once game is loaded clear cache and reload skin i have explained everything in this message what to do so please do not be asking stupid questions as i wont answer thank you and happy FM

No luck with this I'm afraid, but to be fair I am now getting a few "proper" adboards mixed in with the Bidstack crap.
#452263 The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.4 Out Now
1 week ago
I've also raised this as a bug on the SI forum, because if you turn off "Targeted Advertising" in the preferences then none of these should show in game really.

No, this isn't correct, not a bug. Turning off targeted advertising merely does what it says and turns off targeted advertising, leaving you receiving untargeted advertising.

It's no different than the impact cookies make on the adverts you get on a web page..
#451988 The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.4 Out Now
1 week ago
Hmm... I wonder if one could replace the BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml with an empty file with the same exact name and then set the file as "read only" (which means it cannot be deleted or overwritten without the consent of the System Administrator)?

Tried that: no impact. Maybe it is a different file after all.
#451964 The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.4 Out Now
1 week ago
Working working woring fine....today dont working/ F***ing bidstack. Any idea?

The whole thing is completely random, which will probably make this much harder to fix. I've now tried three different adboard packs and none work long term.

It's something to do with the BIDSTACK_CHANNEL folder, which auto-generates on loading if you just delete it. I suspect SI have found some nasty way to ensure Bidstack get their moneys worth out of us.

And even if you choose to disable hyperlinks, if the board is an advert for Bidstack themselves then clicking on it open up their web page.

RIP Adboards for now.
#451957 The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.4 Out Now
1 week ago
Think I've resolved this, but time will tell: change all entries in the "BIDSTACK_CHANNEL" file which read "true" to "false". No Bidstack for 2 matches now.

Folder is located in Appdata/Local/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/Preferences/version 3/channels.

Just started the game again today and they are back. Had a good run yesterday Bidstack free, so sorry, not sure what's going on.

Hey ho.
#451526 The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.4 Out Now
1 week ago

Folder is located in Appdata/Local/Sports Interactive/Football MAnager 2019/Preferences/version 3/channels.
#417964 Oliver Šarkić
1 week ago
Sorry, I meant to submit this as £30k per year. £5k per week is far too high, it will be no more that £1k per week for a young and unproven player.
#389805 The FM17 Adboard Patch - V1.2.1 Out Now (First 10 EPL Clubs)
1 week ago
Good work - but can i ask:

<record id="100128" path="video_ads/england/generic/bt" animated="true"/>
path="video_ads/england/generic/score centre" animated="true"/>
<record id="100129" path="video_ads/england/generic/dhl" animated="true"/>

is that right? the middle line?

And in the video_ads folder England is currently called "eng", the patched files are in folder "england". Perhaps the reason for the problem above ?

Do we need to add "england" in addition to "eng", or merge the two ? If merge then which goes into which ?

Ta.
#215950 Europe Nations 3D'2014/15 New! (08/11/14)
hey,
before anything else, thanks for your work and share.
I have a problem, the 3D kits don't work in my game.
I have extracted to the folder Documents/Sport Interactive/Football Manager 2015/graphics/kits/
and don't see any change on kits.
Thanks for your attention,

That's because they are for FM13 and FM14.
#156463 FM 2014 Ad Board Patch
1 week ago
Hi Parsing Error has not gone away, first time i have experienced this issue previously had 14.03 installed now installed 14.04 what would you suggest ?

Me too, line 28125 if it helps.
#17868 Steklo X3 v1.1
1 week ago
Tom, the matchday widgets have lost their transparency in the new version over your original, is there any easy way to get this back ?

Thanks very much.