Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 34 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 541813 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 353217 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 136074 changes from 442 contributors.
davysrfc commented on: Berlin Calling
A new version of our data update was released with 541780 changes from 918 contributors.
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers | Episode 122 - New Stadium! | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 353185 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135963 changes from 442 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 541764 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 353140 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135830 changes from 442 contributors.
ste_rulez commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
jamesbowers added a career: This could be Rotterdam or anywhere
A new version of our data update was released with 541615 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352988 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135643 changes from 440 contributors.
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 541424 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352786 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135347 changes from 440 contributors.
Usman15 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
ste_rulez commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
A new version of our data update was released with 541394 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352761 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135254 changes from 440 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: PES 2020 GAMEPLAY TRAILER - JUVENTUS EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP!!
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diaries Losing the Plot Football Manager 2019
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 541338 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352693 changes from 983 contributors.
Nycklick Comments
Huh? It was confirmed by many sources, why not enabled? There is no option to select regarding a move to the role of an assistant to a football director, which he is now.

Okay that's good, but can I just clarify some things so I can help anyone else who has the same problem.

The metallic logos failed on chrome normal, but worked on incognito?

Are you able to list all the extensions you have installed? You should be able to see them all by clicking here: List Chrome Extensions

I tried to download M. Logos on normal Chrome and it showed me (in browser after clicking on download) some kind of error message which I don't remember, unfortunately. In Incognito it worked perfect.

I'm using Adblock, Buffer, Checker plus for Gmail, Todoist.

If I encounter some more problems (for example when downloading updates), I'll let you know.

What do you mean "Metallic Logos" is not working at all? You mean the same problem happens, or it's literally not working at all doesn't even start?

Can you please try to avoid being vague and be as detailed as possible, it's very difficult to investigate these issues when the information is vague

Well, Metallic Logos got downloaded great. No problems at all. I downloaded with Incognito Mode. Therefore my issue is gone because I used torrent for cut-out
Okay I understand a bit better now. Nobody else has reported this issue so i'm guessing it must somehow be related to you setup.

Have you tried downloading any of the other megapacks, such as the metallic logos, do they end okay?

Do you definitely have enough space on your system?

Try in Chrome Incognito Mode, if it works in that, then it will be one of your extensions which is causing the problem.

ajo250392 reported the same issue.

I tried Metallic Logos but it seems they are not working at all, couple of other users experienced the same issue (download doesn't even begin). I have over 400 GB of free space, so I'm gonna try incognito mode. Thanks

EDIT: Metallic Logos downlading, let you know about the ending.

So you have the file and can open it? Sorry i'm confused by the "have 100%" thing.

Well, I'm downloading cut-out megapack. It's going fine until it says 8,3 GB / 8,3 GB (which is 100 %). Just before it's finished it stucks and then couple of seconds after that it shows that error. So I downloaded three times and every time the exact same thing happened.

ad Mons: there is only during the process of downloading, when it shows the error it disappears

Can you give me more info such as:

What browser?
What operating system?
More details about the error message, maybe a screenshot?
You said "at the end", does it only happen at the very end or half way through the file?

Chrome, the most updated version, Windows 10 with Anniversary Update, it just says in the Chrome "network error", yeah in the end, I get 100 % but it doesn't finish just stucks and shows an error
Hi, I'm getting "network error" at the end of downloading this megapack or Metallic logos. I tried downloading cut-outs three times (the full pack) but always at the end it stucks and then network error.
I have always used only Shiny logos. These are the best!
Czech Republic database

Created by Flagellum.Dei from www.fmseries.cz

- edited dates of foundation
- updated rosters for Gambrinus liga, Second division, ČFL and MSFL (3rd divisions)
- transfers set as future
- transfers of european players set as future according to http://www.eurofotbal.cz
- edited system of reserve teams
- added players from database to their real clubs
- 27 770 players changes
- rewards in competitions and cups
- Winter Tipsport Cup

Edited up to 4th divisions
- stadiums
- trainings
- youth development
- added missing cities and stadiums
- created Japanese national team + u21 and u19 according to Wikipedia

Download here

Can't download Portugal - Liga orangina from any of those two mirrors.
Thank you for reuploading.
Links not working - Error 509
Download links not working.
I'm not sure if you have included it already but Czech national cup has been renamed to Pohár České pošty

Yes, my save with Preston still challenges me
My point was why I can't download that. Thx
European nations pack
By hammer9 | Permalink | On 08 October 2012 - 19:29 PM

but ill make some kits need updated, new link will release next week.

it will release Div 3 Scottish very soon

It's still the same, there is no option how to download the pack when getting this 'error': Free Mirrors Currently Unavailable

I'm very sorry but we don't appear to have any free mirrors at this time. I promise we're not trying to force you into giving us your hard earned cash, the file is probably quite new and it normally takes about an hour to spread the a file around the world. If you continue to have problems please contact us and we'll investigate this strange occurence.
Where can I download european kits? There's shown "free mirrors unavailable" for three days.