Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 279344 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 66293 changes from 262 contributors.
Looch commented on: Sweet Silverware - Tottenham
A new version of our data update was released with 279331 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 66280 changes from 261 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Armenia Youth Mixpack
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Belajariman added a download: Clube de Regatas Brasil Teampack
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Belajariman added a download: Ceará Sporting Club Teampack
RobertRadis97 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 66273 changes from 261 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 279322 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 66264 changes from 261 contributors.
PaddoFM15 broke the record for FM2015 Most Consecutive League Games Without Conceding with 14
tongey commented on: A Turkish Delight
tongey commented on: EURO 2020 - The Three Lions
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Port Vale Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 279000 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 65757 changes from 261 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: FM20 MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE LIVE - FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
alecuervo91 commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Nycklick Comments
Huh? It was confirmed by many sources, why not enabled? There is no option to select regarding a move to the role of an assistant to a football director, which he is now.

Okay that's good, but can I just clarify some things so I can help anyone else who has the same problem.

The metallic logos failed on chrome normal, but worked on incognito?

Are you able to list all the extensions you have installed? You should be able to see them all by clicking here: List Chrome Extensions

I tried to download M. Logos on normal Chrome and it showed me (in browser after clicking on download) some kind of error message which I don't remember, unfortunately. In Incognito it worked perfect.

I'm using Adblock, Buffer, Checker plus for Gmail, Todoist.

If I encounter some more problems (for example when downloading updates), I'll let you know.

What do you mean "Metallic Logos" is not working at all? You mean the same problem happens, or it's literally not working at all doesn't even start?

Can you please try to avoid being vague and be as detailed as possible, it's very difficult to investigate these issues when the information is vague

Well, Metallic Logos got downloaded great. No problems at all. I downloaded with Incognito Mode. Therefore my issue is gone because I used torrent for cut-out
Okay I understand a bit better now. Nobody else has reported this issue so i'm guessing it must somehow be related to you setup.

Have you tried downloading any of the other megapacks, such as the metallic logos, do they end okay?

Do you definitely have enough space on your system?

Try in Chrome Incognito Mode, if it works in that, then it will be one of your extensions which is causing the problem.

ajo250392 reported the same issue.

I tried Metallic Logos but it seems they are not working at all, couple of other users experienced the same issue (download doesn't even begin). I have over 400 GB of free space, so I'm gonna try incognito mode. Thanks

EDIT: Metallic Logos downlading, let you know about the ending.

So you have the file and can open it? Sorry i'm confused by the "have 100%" thing.

Well, I'm downloading cut-out megapack. It's going fine until it says 8,3 GB / 8,3 GB (which is 100 %). Just before it's finished it stucks and then couple of seconds after that it shows that error. So I downloaded three times and every time the exact same thing happened.

ad Mons: there is only during the process of downloading, when it shows the error it disappears

Can you give me more info such as:

What browser?
What operating system?
More details about the error message, maybe a screenshot?
You said "at the end", does it only happen at the very end or half way through the file?

Chrome, the most updated version, Windows 10 with Anniversary Update, it just says in the Chrome "network error", yeah in the end, I get 100 % but it doesn't finish just stucks and shows an error
Hi, I'm getting "network error" at the end of downloading this megapack or Metallic logos. I tried downloading cut-outs three times (the full pack) but always at the end it stucks and then network error.
I have always used only Shiny logos. These are the best!
Czech Republic database

Created by Flagellum.Dei from www.fmseries.cz

- edited dates of foundation
- updated rosters for Gambrinus liga, Second division, ČFL and MSFL (3rd divisions)
- transfers set as future
- transfers of european players set as future according to http://www.eurofotbal.cz
- edited system of reserve teams
- added players from database to their real clubs
- 27 770 players changes
- rewards in competitions and cups
- Winter Tipsport Cup

Edited up to 4th divisions
- stadiums
- trainings
- youth development
- added missing cities and stadiums
- created Japanese national team + u21 and u19 according to Wikipedia

Download here

Can't download Portugal - Liga orangina from any of those two mirrors.
Thank you for reuploading.
Links not working - Error 509
Download links not working.
I'm not sure if you have included it already but Czech national cup has been renamed to Pohár České pošty

Yes, my save with Preston still challenges me
My point was why I can't download that. Thx
European nations pack
By hammer9 | Permalink | On 08 October 2012 - 19:29 PM

but ill make some kits need updated, new link will release next week.

it will release Div 3 Scottish very soon

It's still the same, there is no option how to download the pack when getting this 'error': Free Mirrors Currently Unavailable

I'm very sorry but we don't appear to have any free mirrors at this time. I promise we're not trying to force you into giving us your hard earned cash, the file is probably quite new and it normally takes about an hour to spread the a file around the world. If you continue to have problems please contact us and we'll investigate this strange occurence.
Where can I download european kits? There's shown "free mirrors unavailable" for three days.