Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 hours ago
Baja commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Baja commented on: Restoration of the standard logos!
qwaz commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 109311 changes from 376 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 17 Mixpack
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 109156 changes from 375 contributors.
Hajdučki sin commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
qwaz commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: International Save..England to start with
A new version of our data update was released with 109092 changes from 375 contributors.
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
AL-BABA96 commented on: Scottish Fantasy pyramid System Version 1
DimiZag commented on: FMV Logos
kingrobbo commented on: promotions and relegations
A new version of our data update was released with 108982 changes from 374 contributors.
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
Martyrizing commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Qvordrup commented on: ⬇️ Download Thread - *FM20 Update 8 Released* [28/07/2020] - 2020.01 avaible via torrent
Artex commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
K3VO commented on: The Lower League Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 108741 changes from 374 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 108735 changes from 374 contributors.
Kosix13 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Kosix13 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
rwq Comments
Having issues with this. I've downloaded the new file and deleted the previous as requested but this gets rid of the previously there promotions and relegations file so I can't start as Cove Rangers in League 2 in Scotland?
I noticed this as a problem when i went to start a new game with all the files checked and 1/3 of the Euro leagues had the red triangle of doom so as I say deleted all the previous ones anjd kept only the new one but there doesn't appear to be the change to SPFL.
Attachments
Hi guys downloaded 3 & 4 updates but for some reason everything is changing bar the Kosovo flag even though I can see the logo in the folder and the config file matches up i'm still only getting the flag.
Attachments

Tried to find a way to do the edit on the Data Update page but when you get to the team page there's no way to do it.

From this Summer El/Al Assiouty Sport has been taken over and populated by Brazilians and has a new chairperson/owner and he has renamed them to Pyramids FC. I enclose the Wiki but I can try and find another article if that helps.
I'm sorry why has this been disabled. He was on television talking about his role as Edusport coach but since you use webpages as evidence i used the Edusport website?
Not got a clue what I've done wrong but only the Kosovo National logo is showing but all the other nations have their flags on the 'large' space.

As you can see from the home page, the flag is where it should be for Kosovo and then it's the logo where I want it but Georgia and all other countries are the flag where I want the logo.
Attachments
Submitted when already changed. Sorry.
I'm having crash dumps just selecting 22-23 nations. Only selecting top division too? I've tried a few different combinations. I was trying to get a good worldwide selection so chose a random selection from the continents including Japan (and the recommended data file) but a lot of the selections I've made seem to be crashing every time. I changed the start date a few times and that didn't help.
Doing it with just Japan created a dump too. There's no indication which other league is causing an issue or what can be done to solve it.. I tried a game with all the African leagues and that crashed, same with North America.
Hi guys already seconded on the actual update list but Michael Higdon did not move to Hibs on loan and is still at Sheff United.
How do you remove this? I tried editing the xml file but that seemed to screw with the whole game and no loans are on anymore. I tried through the editor but there was no way to do it.
Quite right Rob, for those of us who want this and have wanted it for ages it's great. If you don't like the advances play Classic and let those of us who do want to enjoy them enjoy them.