Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 25 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM 2020 BETA Is Out Now
delichris commented on: FM 2020 BETA Is Out Now
The Longsider commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
mons commented on: FM 2020 BETA Is Out Now
delichris commented on: FM 2020 BETA Is Out Now
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
MP14.6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
MP14.6 commented on: 3D 19/20 Download Pack update thread New!
MP14.6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
PikachuFC commented on: How to change team name text & stuff on white skin?
PikachuFC added a topic: How to change team name text & stuff on white skin?
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
MannT1990 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Headlost commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
A new version of our data update was released with 245924 changes from 779 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: [FM20 Beta] Trip to: United States (w/ Cincinnati)
A new version of our data update was released with 245917 changes from 779 contributors.
Mustang13297 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mustang13297 added a download: Newcastle United U23 Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 245909 changes from 779 contributors.
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
VP. commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.1
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
bigmattb28 commented on: [FM20 Beta] Trip to: United States (w/ Cincinnati)
bigmattb28 commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
A new version of our data update was released with 245908 changes from 779 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Dortmund New players 19-20 Teampack
nmwald1 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Reddwarf33 Comments
I have a question related to 3D kits and FM20. After collecting (and de-badging and de-advertising) thousands of 3D kits over the last few years I now have a vast library I can use for any team I chose, which is awesome.

My question is - is FM20 that amazing and different that it is worth discarding all of my library and start collecting again or does FM19 do the job as well if not better than the new game?

Thanks for any feedback
Chesterfield away 19/20, a kit that was missing from A11_Smithy collection few posts above

Amazing work as always, Bolid. Can't wait but will be patient 'til you release the templates of these so I can take the advertising off them

Hi everyone, How can I put the goalkeeper 3d kit file into the game?

It can't be done :-)
I converted to NE most of the kits that I made. Now new NE templates require more work because sometimes I have to make new socks or shorts or shirts.
So new NE templates will be added regularly, however at a slower pace.

If you have a particular shirt or kit manufacturer in mind, let me know, I'll consider it
No requests or rush my friend. I'm happy to wait for anything else you may put out and use other templates I have to make up kits.

I know what a drag it is when people ask for something specific - when I was doing my database of legends from 1966 onwards I would have done 1 200+ legends and somebody would ask me to make an obscure left back who played 12 games for Gillingham in the mid 90's
Hi Bolid - Any more NE3D packs happening in your busy life? Loving them and the flexibility they give me in the game :-)
Type hashtag into the "Search" box and it takes you straight to them
I`m using Bolid`s NE3D kits for 2 purposes - either directly into my retro game which uses the 1966 onwards database I created for FM18 which had about 1200 players and managers or to identify other Bolid templates to allow me to create kit colour combinations not covered in the NE3D. My retro league has no advertising on shirts and classic kits - I can`t stand when clubs like West Ham or Villa drop their traditional blue sleeves for a season or some other quirky kit pops up in the game.

Keep up the great work!!!
Asian Conference teams. Includes all the teams that played in the recent Asian Cup. Also includes New Zealand, as no-one is likely to bother with Oceania Conference, and China alternatives.
Other teams will be added in a subsequent pack as I get more accurate information about their current kits.

Just click on the picture to download

Hey jroberts - I reckon that it was about this time last year that some idiot was giving you a hard time about your first go at making kits . You have come so far in the last 12 months whereas I don't think we've seen one contribution from the other guy. Good job!
NE 3D template pack is updated with 4 new kits

Adidas Condivo18
Adidas Regista18
Errea Jaro new
Nike Challenge II
Nike Tiempo
Nike Stripe Division III
Nike Park VI new
Nike Park Derby II
Macron Alphard
Macron Wezen
Puma Liga new
Puma Striped new
Puma Hooped new

Since you've started the NE3D templates, checking for any updates has been the first thing I do when I get up each morning :-). Fantastic concept and resource
Nike shirts are very nice. You have excellent skills!!!
Bolid - If you build it they will come (make the templates and people will download them)
I'd like to introduce a new generation of templates, which should be considerably more easier to use than my previous kits. There is no editing required (obviously you still have to add your club badge and sponsors). All you have to do is make visible 3 layers for shirt, shorts and socks of desirable colour. All details and colours are merged into single layer. Layers are named so that they are self explanatory, so if you want a red kit, it's pretty much obvious which layer to show.

This "prototype" template is Macron Wezen shirt, with 6 shirt colours, plus 3 shorts models of all colours and 2 socks models.

If the feedback is positive, I might proceed and create many more popular kit makes.

Amazingly simple to use and I would certainly like to have lots more of the main designs by major manufacturers to cover all major kits. Great job
I'm not sure what you mean? If by pinstripe you mean think vertical lines, there's Ashton Utd's Joma kit.
Checked sleeves I can't recall if I ever did

Here are the PSD files of my National north 18/19 league:

Thanks for the heads up on the Ashton kit and for the release of all of your psd files. I am using Photopea to open them and find I can do what I need to them to suit my retro games.

Thanks so much for these templates Bolid. They help me to make my retro, no logos game look so much better.

I don't suppose you know of any template with pinstripe or checked sleeves as they are all I think I need to complete my master 3d file.

Regards
Reddwarf33
I'll release English National leagues and Serie A soon.

Serie A were great. Looking forward to National League templates
NOT VERY GOOD HASHTAG UNITED HAS GOT NO PLAYERS SO THE OTHER LOW LEAGUE TEAMS

That is the game not the edit. If you look in the editor you will see there are no players and NOBODY is going to go through and add players to almost 1000 teams - the game should do that for you.
Need to edit FA CUP and put The Extra Preliminary rounds for Levels 7-8-9-10

Might look at deleting and then rebuilding the FA Cup over the weekend :-)
This doesn't replicate the real life rules. Good db for activating leagues and cups but minimum detail and realism.

The editor doesn't have the flexibility to allow you to accurately do the promotions so it is set as best as I could make it. Use it as a base to do an improved model for the community :-)
Pele scored over 1 000 professional goals and even in Italy needs to be going along at just about a goal a game, even in today's game. Although he played as the original #10 he needs to be playing as a striker not as an advanced midfielder.

I like the concept of your post though :-)

Does this not have the lower league cups?
I'm working on Level 10 - when that is done I'll organise the cups for the lower leagues.
Not working now but did before - I will take it down and sort it
Has anyone yet found a balanced formation with 2 strikers and 'wingers' in the AML and AMR positions? It seems that the new tactics system doesn't propose 2 strikers unless in a basic 4-4-2 system. I understand this is probably tactically how the modern game has developed, however the players in my squad are abundant in SC and AML/R.

I am having success with Barnet in the Conference with this system - it might be a bit simple but I'm unbeaten after 10 games and mostly playing attractive stuff.
Attachments
Good database, but you missed one important player, Ronaldinho.

Download my later database and I'm pretty sure he and lots of others are in it.
@Reddwarf33
hey mate got it working
fantastic work...noticed some clubs dont have a logo crest , are these clubs that you have created with a custom ID or where they in the default database as i might go collect some of them for the Metallic logo pack

STaff MAn

They will be the clubs that I created from scratch. I think much less than 1% of Level 11 and 12 clubs existed and had to be made from scratch.
I will check it out - was working at this end :-)
Place in

C:\Users\Marc\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\editor data
Love getting the templates so I can do them without all the advertising :-)
Good job jroberts

Glad to see you sticking with the kit making
Cool. May we have a different upload link than Uploaded.net? It doesn't work in all countries unfortunately thank u

Would be happy to but I'm not sure how
FM2020 SALE