Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
dcfctommy commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Playevili commented on: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Playevili added a topic: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520987 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318270 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27486 changes from 167 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 23 [27 images]
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Chocomonster commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520994 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318277 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27493 changes from 167 contributors.
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 22 [24 images]
A new version of our data update was released with 520993 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318276 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27478 changes from 167 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - Season 3 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
Stoltze Comments
where u get the facepacks for it mate
Moved your post to this forum, which is the right place for it.

When you use graphics with entries not in the default database, the UID will vary from one person's system to the other, depending on the user's other editor data files. Other than manual changing of the config to re-assign filenames, there's not much else that can be done, I'm afraid.
Thanks for your answer, its been bothering me for a long time. If im gonna create a facepack in the future, is their anyway to avoid this problem ?
I have made a custom facepack for my 1995 96 Season database. On my computer the pictures fits with the correct players, but people who download my facepack is having problems with pictures for the wrong players ??? I dont know if im doing something wrong when i pack the files with winrar or its the upload which mess with the files. Hope some one can help me, really many people need the correct facepack.
Are you sure it's winrar causing the problem? On my Newcastle save the id's on some players were correct in the config.xml while others were wrong (ID 1915386979 and upwards if that's any help).

But maybe someone with more experience with making facepacks can help you.
I hope that someone can help me. It works fine on my pc so i dont know whats happening in the upload
HELP !!! On my pc the facepack works correct, but on others the faces is placed on the worng players. Can anybody help me, with how im using winrar packing the files ???
Thanks again, also for the facepack Currently trying to recreate Keegan's entertainers, for sure I'll have a meltdown at a press conference at one point

Unfortunately you have to upgrade to download all the faces from mediafire, could you be bothered to zip them instead?
Here is a link for the zip. Please tell me if it works
FACEPACK CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE : http://www.mediafire.com/file/041phudvpbfl6qr/Faces.zip

[quote name='Stoltze' user_id='162242' id='423046' timestamp='1519859010']
There is now a fixed version of the database in the Steam Workshop. We have taken care of the Italian league problem. Just search for 1995 96 Season 2.0
[/quo

got it working wher link for facepacks
Im still uploading the facepack, it takes a f........ long time. I will drop a link for it in here when its done
If you search the Steam workshop for your FM17 there will also be a 1995 96 Season
Did you get some of the player attributes from Champ Man 01/02 as well by any chance? Not a criticism, far from it - just an observation.
Yeah absolutely, and from other earlier versions of CM
Excellent work on this, apart from the obvious Italy problem that is.

One thing to note - I think you might want to amend the Current Ability of David Terrier at Metz

And i'd probably boost Ronaldo a but more on the CA front, but that's just a personal preference. Apart from that, pretty damned cool mate! Your hard work is appreciated.
Thanks for the feedback. I've uploaded a fixed version into the the Steam Workshop, just search for 1995 96 Season 2.0. I apparently missed David Terrier's CA, so that will be fixed, and Ronaldo could do with a little boost. Thanks
thanks, but download failed.
can u upload to other places ?

Any suggestions to where else i can upload it ?
Ok guys. I've uploaded a save to the FM ftp server. Go get the Filezilla client here : https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-upload-a-file-to-our-ftp-to-be-checked-r401/ Go to Game-Save folder, press right mouse button and download the 1995 96 Season save file. Hope it will help some of you.
Tried again mate and still get the same problem. I have the same problem as the other guy too with the Italian league. It says their isnt the right amount of teams in the under 19 league I think it is. Gonna try and edit it in a min. Is it the same facepack as the 2016 version?

Thanks for helping me mate. Can you see exactly which league's missing teams ? Cuz i cant see it it my game or editor ?
I like it, but I don't know where is the facepack?

You need to download the facepack seperately. I will post a link for it when the facepack is submitted. Im waiting for the clearence
Italian league has a problem, not optional

You have to make sure that you choose the default database and then the 1995/96 Season file
My game freezes at the setting up game database screen mate, any idea why?

Its because of all the changes in the custom database. If you wait it will load. Promise you
I've created my own database, turning back time to the 1995/96 Season. Playable leagues : Italy Serie A + B, England Premier League and Spain Primera Division. I gathered all the player stats from earlier editions of FM and CM. There is lots of talent and legends in other leagues around the world. Hope there is other nostalgic manager fans out there, who will try the database, i had a couple of epic games my self. Enjoy
You can find the database and the shortlist if you search in Steam Workshop for 1995