Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 27 minutes ago
dav231 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.3 for FM20 beta [released on 05/11/2019]
medintern commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.3 for FM20 beta [released on 05/11/2019]
Qvordrup commented on: Default graphics in the SI database?
A new version of our data update was released with 245867 changes from 777 contributors.
JĂșNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
ercanozturk commented on: Turkey - Super Lig 3D'2019/20 Relink! (30/09/19)
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Default graphics in the SI database?
Lebohang Mokoena added a topic: Default graphics in the SI database?
tubuus commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
Ice Man commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 245881 changes from 777 contributors.
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Calum Stapleton commented on: FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work.
hammer9 commented on: FMG'09 Kits
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Daz10Nolan commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: West Bromwich Albion Teampack
Footygamer added a video: FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 HULL CITY LIVE NOW - FM20
A new version of our data update was released with 245875 changes from 777 contributors.
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
Dan commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 7-8 SS'2019/20 Relink! (27/10/19)
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
VP. commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
SniperLFC Comments
Hi, I am just downloading these now. And the 19.01 pack is a file called players.rar and contains players pictures??

See I've found my level lol
Phew still going, was worried I was gonna retire
Oh no, released

Hopefully clubs are interested

Took about 40 reloads to do it
Right, I'm now convinced that Gary Monk is actually Alan Tudyk rehearsing for an upcoming role

Haha I knew I recognised him from somewhere!!
That's only for FMC. In the full game, you can get a son in the first season.

Sweet, will be trying this then. Hopefully wont take many reloads
Great start to this, good luck Dan
To unlock the feature you have to have a player at your club for ten seasons, playing at least one game a season then retire. May have to give him a testimonial as well but not sure.
Should also do this with a team predicted to finish at the top and one predicted to go down. Same formation/rules etc.
Scandinavia is a cold, desolate place. Too cold and desolate for me. Haven't recovered from my earlier FM stints there.

Also, my girlfriend keeps saying I'm a cunt and hate people. But I'm sure all of you agree that FM is more important than silly drinks with her friends whom I dislike.

Yeah, you warned me when I started my FM2012 Pentagon in lowest tier of Sweden, spent ten seasons, got promoted to top tier and couldn't get anywhere else, even won the Swedish cup which was held at my ground with a capacity of 1800. Not even tempted to go back there.
Yes Sniper LFC, we shall rebel together!

Looks like I'm not getting paid, so drinks are on you
Hope this helps.

Buy a player and have him retire while having a testamonial (10 years at the club). He must play at least one game a season.

Am trying this myself so good luck
Sweet....record breaker! Now if I can just get some games for Newcastle
Ouch....a fractured skull
About to start my second season and not looking forward to keeping to the wage cap.
Liverpool? Suppose it's going to have to do.

Would be a dream move for me but at least I should get games for Newcastle
Finished my 1st season. Am struggling with the wage cap, in fact Kewell may not sign a new deal :/

Fixtures

League Table

Premiers : 25pts

Finals

Losing Grand Finalist : 5pts

Rivals

Melbourne Victory 2w 1d : 10pts
Sydney FC 2d 1l : 0pts
Western Sydney Wanderers 2w 1l : 6pts

Harry Kewell challenge : Failed. Managed a grand total of 13 starts and 1 sub appearance lol.

Season 1 total 46 pts

Woot! Got relegated then bought by a Premier League team.....greatness here I come....
Less than a month after the transfer window shuts, this happens

Missed the 1st leg but going to try this. Just need to remember how to do screenshots lol.
Haha so it is. Not doing to bad to have appeared in almost half the games then
Just noticed Bradford made it into the playoffs, did we get promoted?
Hehe a better overall squad than Derby, I struggled to get players in to fill the holes in the squad even on loan. Flanagan joined Leeds over me but am only predicted to finish 15th.

Good luck with this guys, will be an interesting read.

I think you'll struggle to sign free agents with no transfer budget, I had a couple of good players want to join me but I couldn't pay the signing on fees
Good luck with this guys, will be an interesting read.

Good luck with this guys, will be an interesting read.

Is Velvet Sky still letting everybody see the pigeons?

Bradford, oh well at least I have a club lol. Can't wait for next update
Username: SniperLFC

Height in (cm): 178cm

Nationality (2nd nationally also if you want): English

Position(s) (Can have a natural and accomplished position): AML/ST

Preferred foot: Left

Best Attribute: First Touch

2nd best Attribute: Acceleration

3rd best Attribute: Crossing

4th best Attribute: Finishing

5th best Attribute: Passing

Worst Attribute: Tackling

2nd worst Attribute: Long Throws
This is surely a case of dummy out of the pram....

FM2020 SALE