Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
VP. commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
Stu_EZ commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: Request Thread (No Fantasy or ALT)
A new version of our data update was released with 505910 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300662 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91876 changes from 379 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
Michele frisoli commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
Michele frisoli commented on: FM 2019 - Stadium Images
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Roberto1986 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
bigmattb28 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Welcome to my journey, man
Andreas Elsfeldt commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diares Asthma Attacks and Disasters Football Manager 2019
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
A new version of our data update was released with 505900 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300652 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91864 changes from 378 contributors.
MannT90 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kolanides commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 505894 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300646 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91846 changes from 378 contributors.
mvngmnd Comments
@mons already done - https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/request/27623

Done, however @Pelzeri, any idea if there was a more HQ version?
@mvngmnd @mons
Cleaned some dirt around the cut,played with lighting a bit.Hope you don't mind.

Looks good!
He is on the right

Wow! Massive thanks! Howd you find?
@mons Haven't seen anything about this anywhere else. I know when collars arent in the cut, we move them up, but what about the other way around? (Where it would look normal to do so). As such:

Trying to find a picture of Pedro Simão Morais França of Academica de Coimbra, any help would be appreciated!
You're a braver man than me @mvngmnd for daring to take this one. That hair

Hahaha! Nah I found a good way of doing it recently after the Matteo Guendouzi cut, using the select color range tool and the clone/darken trick. Works well with HQ sources with plain BG's.
@mons may you delete this so I can fix/reupload? Cheers!
Adding to what krissmed said below, that is an inordinately hard cut with that kind hair, even though the background is clear. Kudos for trying and for the final product - what krissmed points out is important and worth keeping in mind for future cuts, but it's a relatively minor issue, all things being equal

Lovely, thanks guys! May I ask that you remove the current one so I can upload a slightly fixed one , cheers!
@mons @krissmed

Haven't done so much hair before, wondering if this is done the right way, cheers!
The hue tip from the linked post just helped a pack im going to add soon!

@krissmed better?

EDIT: actually, can you re delete it again, fixed the blurriness

I like having packs but also agree requests often go unanswered. I think when posting a pack it should force check the ID before getting into the next phase of uploading it, and if possible is there a way to link a player ID to a teams ID using the data update DB? Then is someone goes to post a single face they can be notified the player is already in a requested team pack.

EDIT: Or have to list each ID that will be covered when doing the team packs. Either way I think ID's can be better utilised for duplicates, discussion etc.

OHhhhh, sorry that picture tutorial you posted was confusing, now I understand, the side bits/collar were moved up. I thought it was just showing how to include them.
Sorry!

Yes, I understand what you mean, but im saying this bloke has a long neck, so should facial quality be sacrificed to have some shirt in the picture?

Where as somewhere I could include the shirt in, I did:

@mvngmnd One very small complaint. The cutout standard is to retain some shirt around the neck. Not much though.

It could be as little as this:

And as much as this:

It all comes down to the source and you're preference.

Ahh ok, fair enough. I've mainly been going off mons' feed back from before - https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/request/26180?page=1#comment_431093

But I suppose its more a case by case thing!
I've saved your cut @mvngmnd, but I think both sources krissmed posted have potential to be better, so I'm reopening the request

Yeah thats fair enough, I should have looked at the thread about HQ sources. Cheers!
@krissmed where abouts do you find something like that? cause my google image searches with filters dont return stuff like that

@Mvan12, is that your cut? Very good first cut, if so

However, cut sizes should be 180x180 (in the case of lower-quality sources) or 250x250 (in cases of higher-quality sources). Additionally, we don't like to include too much below the chin and/or facial hair to make sure the focus is on the face.

That apart, it's a great cut

Hey!

Yeah just cut them for my current save. Ill keep that in mind for future contributions! Cheers.
removed

I'm at work and can't see imgur images - will have to get back to you later tonight on this.

The 1601 edt and lnc folders are not correct. Delete them and install the edt and lnc folders from this download instead - and let me know how it goes

I made no player changes through the editor with this file. Either you have installed the files incorrectly, or you are running other editor data files which make the changes which you are mentioning.

Yeah there was some file that didnt agree with yours. Works fine now
This is giving people such as Morata, El Shaarawy, Gervinho and alot of others a release clause of $0?

Saw New York, completely forgot about the Red Bulls