Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
TragicIdol commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
dnl_ofcl commented on: [FM20] Hungary DB Update by dnlofcl
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
liverpool8 commented on: F.C. Valdelavilla (English Club in the Spanish Pyramid)
SirWerGaming commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
liverpool8 commented on: F.C. Valdelavilla - An English Club in the Spanish Pyramid
liverpool8 added a career: F.C. Valdelavilla - An English Club in the Spanish Pyramid
Marcoz76 added a download: [FM20] Swiss lower leagues
A new version of our data update was released with 12545 changes from 91 contributors.
cHMIELu commented on: Germany - Bundesliga SS'2019/20 New! (21/08/19)
cHMIELu commented on: Germany - Bundesliga SS'2019/20 New! (21/08/19)
Bandes commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
Ron Wandle commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
VP. commented on: fm 2020 training schedule - need help / newbie
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: IFK Uddevalla Teampack
NoSignal87 commented on: fm 2020 training schedule - need help / newbie
NoSignal87 added a topic: fm 2020 training schedule - need help / newbie
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S2-E6 From Sloth To Sleuth | Football Manager 2020
A new version of our data update was released with 12543 changes from 90 contributors.
Adam Patterson commented on: FM19 Download Missing?
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Vincentius Jonathan commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
Willz72 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
mvngmnd Comments
@mons already done - https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/request/27623

Done, however @Pelzeri, any idea if there was a more HQ version?
@mvngmnd @mons
Cleaned some dirt around the cut,played with lighting a bit.Hope you don't mind.

Looks good!
He is on the right

Wow! Massive thanks! Howd you find?
@mons Haven't seen anything about this anywhere else. I know when collars arent in the cut, we move them up, but what about the other way around? (Where it would look normal to do so). As such:

Trying to find a picture of Pedro Simão Morais França of Academica de Coimbra, any help would be appreciated!
You're a braver man than me @mvngmnd for daring to take this one. That hair

Hahaha! Nah I found a good way of doing it recently after the Matteo Guendouzi cut, using the select color range tool and the clone/darken trick. Works well with HQ sources with plain BG's.
@mons may you delete this so I can fix/reupload? Cheers!
Adding to what krissmed said below, that is an inordinately hard cut with that kind hair, even though the background is clear. Kudos for trying and for the final product - what krissmed points out is important and worth keeping in mind for future cuts, but it's a relatively minor issue, all things being equal

Lovely, thanks guys! May I ask that you remove the current one so I can upload a slightly fixed one , cheers!
@mons @krissmed

Haven't done so much hair before, wondering if this is done the right way, cheers!
The hue tip from the linked post just helped a pack im going to add soon!

@krissmed better?

EDIT: actually, can you re delete it again, fixed the blurriness

I like having packs but also agree requests often go unanswered. I think when posting a pack it should force check the ID before getting into the next phase of uploading it, and if possible is there a way to link a player ID to a teams ID using the data update DB? Then is someone goes to post a single face they can be notified the player is already in a requested team pack.

EDIT: Or have to list each ID that will be covered when doing the team packs. Either way I think ID's can be better utilised for duplicates, discussion etc.

OHhhhh, sorry that picture tutorial you posted was confusing, now I understand, the side bits/collar were moved up. I thought it was just showing how to include them.
Sorry!

Yes, I understand what you mean, but im saying this bloke has a long neck, so should facial quality be sacrificed to have some shirt in the picture?

Where as somewhere I could include the shirt in, I did:

@mvngmnd One very small complaint. The cutout standard is to retain some shirt around the neck. Not much though.

It could be as little as this:

And as much as this:

It all comes down to the source and you're preference.

Ahh ok, fair enough. I've mainly been going off mons' feed back from before - https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/request/26180?page=1#comment_431093

But I suppose its more a case by case thing!
I've saved your cut @mvngmnd, but I think both sources krissmed posted have potential to be better, so I'm reopening the request

Yeah thats fair enough, I should have looked at the thread about HQ sources. Cheers!
@krissmed where abouts do you find something like that? cause my google image searches with filters dont return stuff like that

@Mvan12, is that your cut? Very good first cut, if so

However, cut sizes should be 180x180 (in the case of lower-quality sources) or 250x250 (in cases of higher-quality sources). Additionally, we don't like to include too much below the chin and/or facial hair to make sure the focus is on the face.

That apart, it's a great cut

Hey!

Yeah just cut them for my current save. Ill keep that in mind for future contributions! Cheers.
removed

I'm at work and can't see imgur images - will have to get back to you later tonight on this.

The 1601 edt and lnc folders are not correct. Delete them and install the edt and lnc folders from this download instead - and let me know how it goes

I made no player changes through the editor with this file. Either you have installed the files incorrectly, or you are running other editor data files which make the changes which you are mentioning.

Yeah there was some file that didnt agree with yours. Works fine now
This is giving people such as Morata, El Shaarawy, Gervinho and alot of others a release clause of $0?

Saw New York, completely forgot about the Red Bulls