Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 33 minutes ago
EoinH5 broke the record for FM2019 Highest Scoring Draw with 7-7 (14 goals)
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Tatavo added a download: FK Bezanija Novi Beograd Teampack
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
LiabilityLarry commented on: Sand To Success
igorferreira118 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
A new version of our data update was released with 520700 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317866 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26537 changes from 161 contributors.
LiabilityLarry added a career: Sand To Success
A new version of our data update was released with 520691 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317832 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26446 changes from 161 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 520676 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317823 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26410 changes from 161 contributors.
jt.sufc commented on: FM 2019 - Stadium Images
CRooY3 commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 81 [12 images] [11.02]
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E4 If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It! | Football Manager 2019
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
Edwin Tan Comments
Hi
In fact, for your resolution I think it is better to change a little the panel. I did it for you ;-)
Here is the xml

Download

cheers

Thank you Flut! I will go ahead to test it. Your skin is really amazing...
HI Flut

I left you a message - its on page 9, not sure if you have read it?. Can you advise me please? Thanks.
Hi Flut

Can I show you my pre-match preview (as attached) please?

May I know how to adjust this to fit my screen resolution (1600 x 900)?

Thanks!
Thanks Flut! I will give it a try tonight when i get home after work.
Hi Flut

Will you be releasing this as a dark version too? Your skin looks damn amazing. Im impressed.
Hi Flut, i am having issue with this player screen (as attached; i am using your pic as an example).

The words are out of alighment due to my small screen resolution. May i know how to adjust it please?

Thank you.
Attachments
Hi

The problems are due your resolution screen.
For the first problem, try to increase the height of the top of the panel (reducing the height of the middle and bottom panels).
Go to player overview panel.xml and search for

<container default_height="-11" priority="1">

change for instance for -12

May be you will have to use try and error method (you have to balance the value in that code with the value of the following code that is in the same xml: <container default_height="-10" priority="2"> ).

For the second problem, go to bergkamp club overview staff panel and search for

<container default_height="200" priority="1">

Reduce the value 200.

Hi Flut, thanks for your prompt reply. I managed to solve it with your advice. Thanks so much...you are a genius.
Hi Flut

I got a problem and need your advice. I applied your skin to my game (screen resolution 1600 x 900) and my players attibute went missing.

Not only that, on the main page of the club screen, the Key Employees faces also went missing.

How do i solve it?

Thank you!
Great work. Your skin is a genius. I am pleased to say that I am using this new version now! So sorry to hear about your illness bro, rest well. Wish you a speedy recovery.
Im using version 2.1 by the way.
HI batams, do you know how can I edit the odds in this 'manager departure news content panel? The odds are not showing - its all white colour. LoL
Attachments
Awesome work. As always, your skin creation is genius.
Hi Bantams I did the same as Edwin , revert back to version 2.1, and it's just perfect, not a single sentence truncated or goalscorer , nothing at all. Hope this helps, hope you can work out the issues we are having with version 3. You have done such a great work , amazing skin , well done Bantams

Hi bantams, your version 2.1 is perfect for me too. My issue is only the players jersey display. (Pls refer my previous post). Version 2.1 doesnt have players name & the display is so small.

Can you do it like how you do for version 3?

Thanks!

is your Skin Version 3 compatible with newest Gameversion 15.3 ?
AND
with 100 % Zoom and 1920*1080

?

I was on version 3 with the latest update version 15.3. My screen resolution is 100% zoom & 1600*900 - I had problems with the wordings.

Thus I revert back to version 2.1 which I find it very suitable for my screen resolution.
Hi thebantams,

May I seek your advice please?

I have now reverted to V 2.1 which I really like before, since I am experiencing some problems with version 3 at the moment.

Referring to the attached screenshots -

in version 3, the player's kit number seems to be much bigger and clearer but not in version 2.1. How can I make the player's kit number bigger in version 2.1? Can you guide me?

Thanks!

Anybody know where to find free photoshop download? I am trying to transparent this 3D Chelsea Stamford bridge stadium. Anybody can help / advise?
Attachments

Hi Bantams may be it's got something to do with my computer still I have tried to download the beta file but everytime I click the download my pc keeps freezing , any ideas ?

Hi, try right click and save target as when you are at download page. It should work. I always do that.
Could you try going into 75% zoom for me and let me know if this solve any of the panels

Hi thebantams, I've tried into 75% zoom and seems like the panels are working fine, but everything becomes very small on 1600 x 900 screen resolution. LoL.
There's not many Stadiums available at the moment. I just add them to the stadium mega pack I already have. Just rename any stadium you use with the clubs ID number and put it in your megapack

By DazS8

@DazS8 FM Graphics Facebook

Thank you so much!! Thumbs up to your work. You are brilliant.
Hi sabba90 Thank you. The images are a work in progress but can be downloaded from google. "3D football stadiums" then added to your stadium megapack by naming them the ID number for the club you want. I use photoshop to make them transparent but other programmes like Paint.net and Cyberlink photoDirector you can do it with to.

I am referring to this. LoL..really interested to know how you did that. Do you have a download pack which you compiled? Mind to let us have it?

Hi, sure. No problem. Let me try it out when i get home tonight after work.

By the way, i really like your 3D stadium. Not sure if you have a download pack for this?
Best skin around...no doubt. A pity the updates messed it up.
I have another screenshot again.
Attachments
Oh, just want to share with you that all the screenshots are based on Version 3.

The screenshot on missing attribute (Nemaja Matic) was based on version 3.1. In the end I have to revert back to version 3 as I couldn't play at all if the players attribute are missing. .
Hi, I found another screenshot that doesn't fully display the text. It is in the tactics screen. The screenshot is as attached.
Attachments
Heya....I found another screenshot. Its the results screen. The score is 2 - 0 but the 2nd scorer's name is missing. LoL.it appears only when I moused my cursor over (see the screenshot)

Hi thebantams, just want to inform you that the players' attribute is missing when I play the game in full screen mode (not windowed mode). I managed to capture the screenshot.

How is it like that?
Please see that when I moused my cursor over the text, I can see the full text although the actual paragraph shows that there are missing sentence at the bottom of it.

Hope this helps. Thanks thebantam!!
Hi, i have posted some screens here which have bothered me during the game. Perhaps, there could be a few more out there that need to be discovered. That's alright, maybe I will see such screens while I progressed through the game.
Attachments

Hi thebantams, thanks for looking into our request for the adjustments. I will try out with your patch and see how.

a) I am using screen resolution 1600 x 900. Does your patch works in this screen resolution?

b) I am at work now, but will post some pics to here tonight. Just want to ask, how do i post screen shots from my game? Can you guide me?

Thanks!