Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
Darkness89 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v1.2 [released 07/11/2018]
Darkness89 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 V4.0 7/12/2018
Shedender commented on: Touring the British Isles
A new version of our data update was released with 470530 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 256962 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 18719 changes from 117 contributors.
stephoslash added a career: Unemployed no ex and lic. Bigger DB
SrWerGaming commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
A new version of our data update was released with 470517 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 256943 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 18688 changes from 117 contributors.
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers | Episode 24 - Can We Get Promoted!? | Football Manager 2019
Chetan K Paul commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 V4.0 7/12/2018
Number 1 commented on: 2018/19 Barclays Premier League
VP. commented on: Susie On Tour 2019 - Stop 2 - Real Madrid Woes
A new version of our data update was released with 18675 changes from 117 contributors.
RoCCo_42 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v1.2 [released 07/11/2018]
lastdance commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2018/19 Relink! (27/11/18)
A new version of our data update was released with 470510 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 256933 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 18665 changes from 117 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 470413 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 256826 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 18539 changes from 116 contributors.
Belfemor commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
mons commented on: Change club name in a save game
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v1.2 [released 07/11/2018]
Michael-LFC commented on: Change club name in a save game
Silent Hastati Comments
Player Name: Tony Di-Bernardo

Player ID: 89020735

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 89020735

Baja Edit - Image has been cut.

Player Name: Luke Blewden

Player ID: 89022285

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 89022285

Baja Edit - Image has been cut.

Player Name: Steven Churcher

Player ID: 89035624

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 89035624

Baja Edit - Image has been cut.

Also I got some adboards I made for personal use for the Ryman Premier League (ID:5103714) here if you want them. Not as high quality as I couldn't figure out the banner effect, and finding high enough res logos was a pain for most of these small companies, but still if you want them you're free to use them. Should also work for the regional Ryman leagues (IDs: 30004922, and 3004923) as the main sponsor adboard doesn't have the league titles, just main sponsor.

The big hangup though is it's not a default league, it's the first English league that isn't unlocked by default, so I'm note sure if the IDs are consistent, although I think so as in the default DB it still shows logos properly if you view the teams. Someone would need to doublecheck that.

The main reason I'm posting this though is I'm having a hell of a time actually getting them ingame and would like some help. I double checked that my IDs line up and that I'm not using a preused integer, but I still can't get them to show up. I've included the code below, but I'm wondering if it's straight up impossible to have custom boards for non-standard leagues?

<list id="5103714">
				<integer value="51226"/>
				<integer value="51227"/>
			</list>

<record id="51220" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/ryman premier/bluefin"/>
		<record id="51221" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/ryman premier/boux"/>
		<record id="51222" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/ryman premier/macron"/>
		<record id="51223" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/ryman premier/munichtrophies"/>
		<record id="51224" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/ryman premier/nickrowe"/>
		<record id="51225" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/ryman premier/precisiongk"/>
		<record id="51226" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/ryman premier/robertdyas"/>
		<record id="51227" path="pictures/ads/europe/england/ryman premier/ryman">
	</record>
Edit: So I tried it with the English Confrence's ads (As in I told it to load Confrence Ads in the Ryman Matches and it worked) and it loaded, so the problem is in the ids being assigned, not the league reading them. Can someone tell me what the issue might be? I can't find the problem in the code.
Attachments

That doesn't quite seem right as there are replacements for the 10 generic boards as well, in both ads graphics folders and the xml file, but 4 of those 10 are not being selected.

Here is the code in question pointing to the default file replacements.

<record id="101" path="pictures/ads/default/warchild heroes"/>
		<record id="102" path="pictures/ads/default/kickitout"/>
		<record id="103" path="pictures/ads/default/fm live"/>
		<record id="104" path="pictures/ads/default/gamesaid"/>
		<record id="105" path="pictures/ads/default/sigames"/>
		<record id="106" path="pictures/ads/default/fm"/>
		<record id="107" path="pictures/ads/default/sega"/>
		<record id="108" path="pictures/ads/default/si"/>
		<record id="109" path="pictures/ads/default/just giving"/>
		<record id="110" path="pictures/ads/default/mirror football"/>
However entries 102, 104, 105, and 107 don't seem to be getting called properly for some reason.

In lower leagues where the generics are loaded up, I'm noticing a few of the boards still have their defaults. This occurs with both the club and no club XMLs, and does not effect clubs or leagues that have their own specific boards.

I've included a picture of the signage, taken in a 2nd tier North Irish league, but it can be replicated in other lower leagues as well.

Big thanks, I run your skin (small sidebar version) at 1600x900 at 95% zoom and it works nearly flawlessly out of the box. Only thing I had to do was delete the player kit on their profile page because it overlapped with the National Team stats when using the 95% zoom, but since that's just eye candy anyway it's no big deal.

So thanks for making this, especially the player screens.
It seemed to work fine for me right out of the box so I'm not really sure. Only thing I can think of is maybe you need to actually clear the cache and restart the client this time instead of just reloading it without a reset?
MLS has two new teams this year, and a new logo. All three have flat logos inside the game, so it may be better to use those as a source though.

MLS Logo (Can't get ID to work):

NYCFC (72041885 and a linked academy with ID 72042356)

Orlando City (72014193) is currently in the pack, but their academy doesn't have a linked logo. Academy lD :72042360

So I noticed two trophies are included in the latest update. I'm assuming they replace the ones on the club page. But there wasn't an XML included. Is there somewhere in my main directory I'm supposed to shove these?
Minnesota United - 20030048

Boston Rams - 20030377

Southwest Florida Adrenaline - 20030378

New York Magic - 20030379

Oklahoma City FC - 20030380

KW United FC - 20030381

Tampa Bay FC (PDL) - 20030383 Same logo as 20018931 but needs to be added to the xml.
Just a reminder, if you allowed Steam Workshop to copy your logo files to it's seperate folder, you will need to do that process again, and then delete the updated logos from your main graphics folder, then reload the skin again. Otherwise the game will listen to the "graphics" folder xml and not the individual xmls in the Workshop folder, which leads to all of the missing logos.
So, while waiting for this to be updated, I threw together a quick fix for the Blue Square Premier adboard no longer being relevant what with the league change name. Just the Skrill logo with their tagline, but it looks ok considering I threw it together in a few minutes. It's fullsize though, since I'm not a fan of the mini-adboards for the lower league, and manually resized them to remove the whitespace.

Anyway, just something I threw together for myself that I figured I'd share. Eagerly awaiting the full update though!
Attachments

So perhaps I'm blind, but is there a subpack floating around with generic logos for yearly events? For instance the Olympics logo just being the RIngs instead of the 2016 Olympics logo, and the World Cup logos not being the Brazil styled ones.

If there isn't, I understand, just if they do exist I would like to use them.
There's no xml included in that download. Is it just missing, or do I have to set this up manually?