Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 275902 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60677 changes from 242 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Alexao Pachanga commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
The FM Journeyman commented on: France - Ligue One SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/01/20)
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #24 - 2 HUGE GAMES | Football Manager 2020
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Tommy Hughes commented on: England - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (15/01/20)
Footygamer added a video: FM20 Manchester United Career Mode | Fixing Man United Ep9 | Football Manager 2020 Stream Replay
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
Rashidi added a video: Porto Development Diaries Ep 5 Football Manager 2020
bolid74 commented on: England - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (15/01/20)
Sajzik. commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Sajzik. added a download: Mixpack Mixpack
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: FK Sarajevo Teampack
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
stakel84 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.3 v0.2 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (23/01/20) Relink!
stakel84 commented on: England - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (15/01/20)
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: FK Olimpic 2017 Teampack
Reddwarf33 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Gib Phoenix Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 275596 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60205 changes from 241 contributors.
Eiserner commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 275554 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60141 changes from 241 contributors.
tonitche Comments
Unbelievable how much I have been loving your skins for the last couple of years. Thanks for your creativity and hard work. It helps me enhancing my gameplay experience significantly!

I do have one question though. I have downloaded the stadium pack and it works fine. The only thing is that the stadium picture being displayed rotates to a default picture every couple of seconds. And when I go to the stadium profile it shows me the default picture but also the stadium from the stadium pack. How can I remove that default picture?https://ibb.co/qxR8GVDhttps://ibb.co/PCy6mTchttps://ibb.co/K5580vc

Download this stadium background pack : https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/45042/fm-2019-stadium-images
It's nice, but when playing with some clubs, there are no ads on the field,they are replaced by supporters banners.
It looks a little bit weird with no ads and only banners.

edit : I found away to make ads work in minor league, by forcing led screens in the config .xml file. Supporters banners are only in the stadium now, not around the pitch.

Croatia Full Pack with 679 pictures. Download

Hi,
Can you reupload this link ? It's broken.
Many thanks
City pics dont work. I tried many different folder, but no working....

It works, you have to put the "City Pics" folder in "graphics/pictures/backgrounds".
I can't edit this page cos the Sortitoutsi staff set it up, but here's a fix for 3D screen overlay issue. https://www.dropbox.com/s/220eo7ciypk0qmj/Dark-Is-Actually-Dark-FM20-1.22.zip?dl=0
I'm away right now so I can't test it, but it *should* work. If someone can download the new version and confirm for me that would be great.

Yes it works now, many thanks !
Hmmm...I can't see the 3d match, just the background image?

The same for me since the final version...
And the same with the skin Dark is actually dark which i used before flut release his skin.
But with the original skin it's ok.
Amazing skin , but ive noticed another problem, as you can see the media description of thwe player is alll squashed and cannot be read, how do i sort this

Thanks in advance

How did you manage to get the stadiums backgrounds ? They are not showing anymore since i put flut skin.
Nice work flut, a real enhancement to the game!