Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 16 seconds ago
jeid commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
daveazzopardi added a video: TOP 10 TEAMS TO MANAGE ON FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 241677 changes from 761 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 241657 changes from 761 contributors.
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
luisniko commented on: FM18 Summer Update (All Premier League Summer 2019 Transfers + English Leagues Updated!)
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2019-20 Relink! (10/10/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 241643 changes from 761 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 241642 changes from 761 contributors.
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
maxi9494 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 241639 changes from 761 contributors.
VP. commented on: FM2020 New Gameplay Features
A new version of our data update was released with 241547 changes from 761 contributors.
pony commented on: The history kit of ASSE 2019-1933
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
cebul commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
BA81 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 241533 changes from 761 contributors.
bakizp commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Käpäz Teampack
kleed added a download: Andoni Zubiaurre
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
A new version of our data update was released with 241531 changes from 761 contributors.
DF11 / necjeff commented on: DF11 Megapack & Updates
Bobby Hookey Comments
Can anyone help me as I'm new to this, what is the best logo creator program to use
Hey logo makers

Can anyone help me. My new 11 a side team needs a few logo ideas and we are no good at computers haha. Just wondering if anyone on would like to help us and make some so we have a logo for the new season. The team is called Victoria football club and we play in purple. If you can we won't the logo to show or say together in some form. Hope someone can help us and thank you
Hookeyyyyy
Can some do me these Wolverhampton wanderers kits

Home- orange with thin black lines

Away- the lime/light green they use now with black arms

Sponsors Nike and Samsung mobile
Hookeyyyyy
Can someone do these please but if possible can they change the colours on the premier league 2 logo to the right colours which are the same as the new premier league logo

Can someone please do these?

Hookeyyyyy
can someone do this i requested a few weeks ago
Wolves away 16-17
Wolves new 16/17 home top

hi bud
can i have this template please. my email is [email protected]
Hookeyyyyy
Hi there everyone, there's some beautiful kits on here
Can some1 cut this

Is this forum dead?

Love these matey
You think you could colour code the logo and sponsor on this, I'm not good on photoshop lol

Love these matey
Hi everyone

My Sunday side team are goin to Holland for a football tournament in May and we get a new kit. I've been told I can design it and wonder if anyone else would like to chip in with kits, the ones I like will be shown to the rest of the team and we will have a vote on what 1 we want. It can be any colour as longs it's got the badge and the sponsor. A few of the lads said they like the man city away kit and how the badge n sponsor are the same colours on the shirt so that's summat to try if anyone is interested, I've attached the club badge and sponsor if anyone wants to have a go. Would really appreciate it as there is so many beautiful kits on this forum.
Hookeyyyyy
Could someone do me the Leicester city logo as its not in my pack for some reason
Cheers
rmb!

That's class
Hookeyyyyy
Hey, sorry I've been away. PC was stolen from my house but I'll be up and running soon.
Cheers
rmb.

What scum bags!
Hookeyyyyy
Some one do this kit in this colours and the badge n sponsor the same colour like the city kit
Hookeyyyyy
Why is the admin being a dick, if people are happy to do more than 1 what's your fucking problem
Hookeyyyyy
Can someone do this for me please
Hookeyyyyy
Can someone do these for me please
wolves away 15-16
Hookeyyyyy
hi can some one please do these as i love the 3d graphics in the game. blue kit,white shorts and blue socks, yellow n black kit black shorts and yellows socks, and white kit,white shorts and white socks. i would really appreciate it.

Can someone please do these for me.
Hookeyyyyy
please can someone do these logo for me please

Hookeyyyyy
hi can some one please do me these kits with this badge n sponsor

Thank you,,,Legend!!!!
Hookeyyyyy
please can anyone help me, i have been trying to do these myself but failing badly
Hookeyyyyy

Thank you so much my game looks loads better
FM2020 SALE