Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 52 seconds ago
brecht_vh commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
bigmattb28 commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
emeldine binwi commented on: +1 (205) 319-1273 BUY 100% real Verified score IELTS IDP TOEFL, GMAT, ESOL, GRADO Certificate without Exam
emeldine binwi added a topic: +1 (205) 319-1273 BUY 100% real Verified score IELTS IDP TOEFL, GMAT, ESOL, GRADO Certificate without Exam
emeldine binwi commented on: BUY ABORTION PILLS IN DUBAI, PRIVATE CLINIC WHATSAPP:+1(205)3191273
emeldine binwi added a topic: BUY ABORTION PILLS IN DUBAI, PRIVATE CLINIC WHATSAPP:+1(205)3191273
emeldine binwi commented on: + 1 (205) 319-1273 Buy Real Passports, Driver's License, ID Cards, US Green Card, Fake Money.
emeldine binwi added a topic: + 1 (205) 319-1273 Buy Real Passports, Driver's License, ID Cards, US Green Card, Fake Money.
A new megapack was released: Cut Out Player Faces Megapack V12.01
Qvordrup commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack
Baja commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.0 OUT NOW [29/10/2019]
vonreichsm commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 246226 changes from 781 contributors.
Tommy Hughes commented on: [FM20] Unlock Japanese Club Overview Panel Skin
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Brasciolo commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
bartdude commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Eric_Voorhees commented on: FM18 Summer Update (All Premier League Summer 2019 Transfers + English Leagues Updated!)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: C' Chartres Football Teampack
ninjanevo commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
cmizer0608 commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
Mackanx commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
bburnrover commented on: TCM19 Logopack by TCMLogos
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Juancr7 added a download: Mixpack Liga MX 20 Parte 1 Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 246219 changes from 781 contributors.
Fidney commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
StuartNG Comments
Valletta F.C. three 3D kits expertly created by Bolid (with thanks). White is home. Red is away and the black kit is their third choice one.

Here you go. For such standard teamwear kits I recommend my pack of premade kits, very easy to use even for photoshop beginners:

Valletta 3rd

Arrghhh I uploaded a game and noticed that my home and away kits for Valletta didn’t work properly. I presume as they were made for the game a few versions ago, they are not compatible.

Could I please ask for the home (white) and away (red) Kits be created for 3D use.

Once again, the latest kits are found here ............

Taken from ....... https://www.colours-of-football.com/colours03/mlt/valetta/valletta_2.html

That is brilliant. Many thanks for that.

Duplicate post, whoops!

Valletta 3rd

That is brilliant. Many thanks for that.
Please could someone kindly make me the Valletta third team 3D kit. Image uploaded. I have the home and away ones but just not this third black/ grey option.

Stuart

Taken from this site here ..... https://www.colours-of-football.com/colours03/mlt/valetta/valletta_2.html

Dear guys,

Please can someone kindly make me Valletta F.C. of Malta’s third kit in a 2D style. It is black and grey in colour and I have their home and away ones already.

Many thanks in advance.

Stuart

Image borrowed from this link .... https://www.colours-of-football.com/colours03/mlt/valetta/valletta_2.html

Maybe a better image?
Hi. Could anybody tell me why I have not got "CLEAR CACHE" on the preference options? I've installed all the player faces into my faces folder on FM19 touch, but when I go back into the preferences sectionin the game there is no option to clear the cache. It is so frustrating!!!!! . I've added player faces on other FM games on the PC version quite easy, just like I've tried on this tablet version, but can't seem to do it as there is no option to clear the cache and reload. Thanks.

After you have done the FM Touch 19 file share of adding the graphics file (that contains player pics, kits and logo etc ...) make sure you have a skin that is compatible for Touch and then add that to iTunes and it will take a bit of time to process. Then sync your devices and load up FM on iPad (or whatever you have). Go to preferences and you have to select another skin. There will be a drop down menu of ones. You have to select a new skin and that clears the cache. After selecting a new skin (not one of the original provided ones), close the game. Then hit the app again and it will take a few moments to load up. When it does this, you know that it is loading the new stuff and is working.

Relatively straight forward once you have done it once and I am no computer expert. I have added 2D and 3D kits. About 3,500 faces, team badges (normal and small), stadium pictures and all work well.

Good luck,

Stuart
Ah, good find. I didn’t see that one.

Great
Many thanks for this prompt cut.
[quote name='StuartNG' user_id='628317' id='493535' timestamp='1567976102']
Hi there,

Not sure what is going on, or what i have done wrong but I have downloaded this kit patch for USL and when I go to the team page, once I booted up the game after re-skin, it displays the 3D created kit where the 2D images should be? I put it All in the right folder directory and so not sure what is going on. I have the 2D and 3D kits in separate folders.

-------------------------------------------------------

Matter now resolved. It was a config file issue (in case anyone else has an issue). The 3D kits needed the kit_textures line in it. I used one of the config builders and it is only useful for the 2D version of the kits.
Urm, the new pic for Madden is not centred correctly.
Part of his left ear is cut off.

Stuart
Urm, the new pic for Sampson is not centred correctly.
Part of his left ear is cut off.

Stuart
Urm, the new pic for Schmidt is not centred correctly.
Part of his left ear is cut off.

Stuart
Urm, the new pic for Sandoval is not centred correctly.
Part of his left ear is cut off.

Stuart
Urm, the new pic for Estrada is not centred correctly.
Part of his left ear is cut off.

Stuart
Hi there,

Any help is appreciated guys.

Stuart
oh you talked about FM Touch!

Ha ha yes. Got all the stuff working in there. Pics, kits etc ...

I play it on my iPad Pro 12.9” so decent size to view games.
Why should you tinker it though? The kitmaker presumably knew what he was doing when he released the pack so there isn't any need to edit the file's contents really...

Basically I use the FM Touch version and so there is no pre-game editor. So I change the 3D kits for the ones that I want in ‘create a club’ mode, so that for example instead of Dallas kits, i see the New Mexico Utd ones, that are not playable as they are in the USL.

I just uniquely number them the same as Dallas 3D kit and replace it prior to iTunes upload, then re-skinning it. Got that element working but the 2D side of things doesn’t work properly when I change the same things transposing the New Mexico 2D kits for the Dallas ones.

It makes no difference at all, as long as the filename used is exactly the same in the config file, and as long as the config file uses the team's correct UID.

Thank you mons. Probably didn’t help that I started altering some of the kits.
I will try it first with the downloads and no tinkering to see if it all works fine, then I know it is my tinkering that knackered it lol!

team name and unique ID both working fine....only you need SSKCC for not showing kits or you need do yourself with in-game editor.

Thanks hammer. Apologies what is SSKCC?
Can anyone please clarify if when using downloaded 2D kits in-game for the latest Football Manager game, do you call the shirts by their team name (ie: arsenal_1.png) or by their
unique id number (ie: 132455a_png) for example?

I only ask as some of the ones I’ve download are different. English Premier league seems to go with team name and works well in-game. However some of the USL 2D kits go with the teams’ unique id and there are a few issues there.

If it is unique id, do you differentiate the home and away by
.1 or .2 or by small a or h symbol?

Thanks in advance,

Stuart
Dear guys,

Sampson now has a new face pic that was well done by Mr.T.
May be worth adding to the New Mexico United team roster.

Dear guys,

Sandoval now has a new face pic that was well done by Mr.T.
May be worth adding to the New Mexico United team roster.

Dear guys,

Estrada now has a new face pic that was well done by Mr.T.
May be worth adding to the New Mexico United team roster.

Dear guys,

Guzman now has a new face pic that was well done by Mr.T.
May be worth adding to the New Mexico United team roster.

Dear guys,

Madden now has a new face pic that was well done by Mr.T.
May be worth adding to the New Mexico United team roster.

Dear guys,

Hamilton now has a new face pic that was well done by Mr.T.
May be worth adding to the New Mexico United team roster.

Dear guys,

Schmidt now has a new face pic that was well done by Mr.T.
May be worth adding to the New Mexico United team roster.

Stuart