Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 108339 changes from 372 contributors.
TheMinsterman commented on: FM20 Database Updated
TheMinsterman commented on: promotions and relegations
Artex commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Artex commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 108267 changes from 372 contributors.
Msktr21 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Hajdučki sin commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 16 Mixpack
Xevoz commented on: Samaroy's NewGen Replacement Tool
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Staff ajaccio Teampack
carl kulus commented on: cut out wont load
carl kulus added a topic: cut out wont load
dimitrisnic commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 108069 changes from 372 contributors.
Cymro commented on: ⬇️ Download Thread - *FM20 Update 8 Released* [28/07/2020] - 2020.01 avaible via torrent
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Erikeagles68 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
ajmace_20 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ajmace_20 added a download: Ejea Teampack
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Dricofumi commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 107884 changes from 372 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 107863 changes from 372 contributors.
priority76 commented on: Oceania Nations 3D Kits for FM20
charlie18 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
StaticShift commented on: FM20 - The Teplice Trophy Hunt - A Czech Adventure
Endake commented on: promotions and relegations
StuartNG Comments

Bolid, quality work as usual. Do you know if the 2D version has been done of this new away kit? I've had a little search on the corresponding thread and couldn't find it.

Many thanks,

Stuart
In principle I avoid making kits based on CG images. No matter how sharp they are, they're often wrong in quite a few details and then I have to waste time and rework difficult parts like collars. However in this case I'm making an exception because I know this Errea model from past season and all details seem to be correct. Kits are posted now on page 203

Great stuff Bolid as usual, many thanks for this.

As soon as real pictures emerge. Only CGI is available for now

These no good to work from pal?
Could someone kindly re-create the 2D shirts for Aldershot Town FC for the forthcoming 2020/21 season.

Many thanks,

Stuart

Any chance of the new Shots kits guys? Many thanks in advance.

Many thanks,

Stuart

Much needed and decent improvement - many thanks to the maker of this mod.
I use the one on here and I think it improves the sound from previous no end. I am not much of a modder, so not even sure how you can put these sound wave files into the game. I am sure it can be done but it is beyond my capability.
I have now attached guide picture for Floriana's 3D kits if someone could kindly make them. They were the Maltese league champions this season just finished and so I thought a new save would be a decent thing to do.

Note: the kit maker logo on the home shirt is white in colour like the last picture, rather than the name as depicted in the first pic (mlt_floriana_home).

Thanks in advance.

Kits kindly reproduced for me and I thought I would post them on here to share ......
Attachments
country specific ones ? Link for that?

i am very interesting in big Patch with fan chants, to work fine with FM20
if it is possible, i can give you some helping hands, if it is need - telle me...

Greetings

I think you may need to put it through Google translator but as for how to get them working in-game ................that's beyond my capabilities.
Thanks to the makers of this patch. I have downloaded it and will try it out later. As someone mentioned and for possibly future additions, it would be cool to add personalised fan chants. I know there were country specific ones that you can download but not sure if they can be used in the FM20 game .......
Ah, ok thanks for the quick response . That’s an expensive FM20 😂

Needed a laptop and was getting frustrated with limitations on iOS with modding. I use FMRTE which of course you can’t use on iOS.

Will stand me in good stead for a good 4 or so more versions of FM ha ha!
Hi StuartNG, did you ever mange to iron this issue out regarding ad boards / video ad boards for iPad ? Think I’m having the same issues regarding the path for the simatch_uncmpressed folder and where to put it on iTunes

Thanks

Somewhat , for some reason the adboards seemed to work around the pitch but up in the stands were blank. I created the file route for the steam/steam apps as per the guidelines.

I ended up actually getting a laptop and it all works fine on that.

I believe there were some issues that just weren’t able to be fixed. It was reported officially as a fault and hopefully will be looked out for the new game roll out.
I’ve now changed over to playing FM Touch on a PC laptop due to the restrictions with iOS.

Got this all working. Changed videos to only SD but had to lower the graphics quality from high to medium to get them to work in-game. The static adboards all worked fine but perhaps the high graphics demands were too much.
Bizarre as I have a new Dell gaming laptop and the graphics quality is showing as high for the game.
I tried lowering crowd graphics quality and shadows but that didn’t do much but as I said medium setting on graphics in preferences seemed to do the job.
Can anyone kindly make me some of the BOV Maltese league team 3D kits for use within FM20. Specifically I would be really keen on the Floriana FC and Balzan kits (amongst others). I have the new Valletta ones already.

Happy to provide kit pictures if somebody could do this.

Many thanks,

Stuart

Thanks in advance.

Happy to provide kit pictures if somebody could do this.

Many thanks,

Stuart

Hi yes that is an option but there should be a way to talk and persuade him in the game

i'm not aware of one but agree. More importantly, if you are also a national manager as well, you should be able to talk to prospective players and encourage them to play for your nation. This obviously is for players who have second/third nationality the same as the nation you are managing.
I personally use FMRTE to make this kind of thing occur. Some may say it is cheating. I don't alter their ratings but just add things like second nation and slight positional amendments if I know that they can and have played in addition positions.

Please find attached the latest Valletta F.C. (Malta) kits that were kindly re-created for me for the FM 20 version of the game.
Attachments
Apologies guys, I know it’s not a main-line kit to produce but I was hoping for some kind soul to make the Maltese club Valletta’s kit for me for FMT 2020.

I have the 2019 ones but of course the format changed.

Originally asked about a month or so ago.

Thanks

May have sussed a way to doing this utilising FMRTE. On the editor it allows you to edit the kits which are then displayed on tactics page and also bizarrely when you amend the squad number colour on this, it actually shows up during a 3d game so happy days. The rest of the kit stays the same but the number colour does alter.

Hi guys,

I use the PC (Windows) version of Football Manager Touch 2020 and usually like to use the 'Create a Club' mode. I choose a club in the English league and replace for my fantasy team. I have my teams 2d and 3d kits and get them working in-game just fine. I can't however alter the squad number colouring or the previous teams panel covering. This naturally causes a problem in a 3D match if the numbering is the same colour as the shirt.

As the Touch version doesn't come with an editor, is there anyway (by skinning or otherwise) to alter this issue? I have FMRTE and the kit one FMKE and that doesn't resolve this issue.

In fact the only way to alter the team panel and kit number colour, is to edit the kits in-game but you are limited to what you can do and then can't replace them with your 3D ones.

Thanks in advance if anyone has any ideas.
Only way to fix I found is using FMRTE and editing the players salary down to an acceptable level. I wouldn’t classify this as cheating, just correcting an obvious bug in the game.

Alternatively, if you have loads of money in the bank, you can transfer a large proportion to the wage balance. That way you would be able to afford the large salaries requested.
Ahhhh ok, thanks for the reply anyway mate.
Has anyone tried to see if this works with the PC (Windows version) of FM Touch 2020? Cheers in advance.##
I can confirm that I got this working but not with the players that aren’t already in the FM Touch database, which is obviously smaller than the ‘full fat’ version of the game.

Thanks for your help along the way jbz.
Ah ok, perhaps that’s all I get then. I had hoped to get a plethora of Maltese players who are at the Maltese clubs and rated quite well but not high enough world rating to be in-game.

The next thing I was thinking of was using FMRTE to create the players over un-attached ones and then adding their photos to their respective new players id’s. Not ideal but would be a way of getting another 25-30 Maltese players into the database.

Thanks for your reply anyway.
Also, I haven't downloaded the name fix, I would have thought that wouldn't have mattered? ...................
Not quite, path should be:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2020 Touch\data\database\db\2040\ddt\

Lower case or upper case not important really, just paste the file in the right place using Windows File Explorer
(the path you showed was for full version of Football Manager, not FMT. File should work with that version too, but not necessary, as the advanced start game options in full version allow a lot more freedom to choose all players from nationality, all players based in nation, all players in top division etc. etc. for any country you like, so don't need to go to the trouble of creating a DDT file, much easier)

Also, depends which version of the database you are going to start your game with, if latest database in the 2040 folder, if original database, 2000 folder etc. etc.

Hi there, I have followed your guide to the T. Cleared cache in game on the PC and tried in both career mode and also create a club mode. All of the time, none of the main internationals from Malta come up, yet there is a retain Malta line of code in your .ddt file.

I have even copied the same files into the various databases in case there was an issue there. I am using the most up-to-date database that there is (20.4 i believe).

Any help from anyone is appreciated. This is for the PC Touch version of FMT 20.

Many thanks
Also better image ......
Hello sir. It's been a long time. I need to pop into the forums more.

Hi there,

Can you confirm whether this would work with the Windows (PC) version of Football Manager Touch 2020, or just the ‘full fat’ version of the game i.e.: Football Manager 2020.

Many thanks