Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
Aljo24 commented on: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
Seminar commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
bigpole commented on: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
bigpole commented on: Belarus Complete Pyramid (9 Levels Fully Activated)
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Aljo24 commented on: Slovenia Complete Pyramid (6 Levels Fully Activated)
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
Doddo04 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
Luke Hearn commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
El-chambo commented on: Anybody know what skin this is..?
HRiddick commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
dominichowell commented on: Club Manager Search
dominichowell added a topic: Club Manager Search
HRiddick commented on: Cut-Out Regen Megapack - Home thread
playboy77 commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
rabcp commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
debeli5 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Number 1 commented on: Coronavirus and football- Serie A suspend all fixtures until 3/4/20
Number 1 commented on: Ashwood City - The Offensive
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #116 | ZEBRE ATTACK?! | Football Manager 2020
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: Journeyman 2020
Simon Le broke the record for FM2020 Highest Career Average Rating for Club with Bruno Fernandes - 7.57
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Watford Youth and Staff Teampack
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
SirWerGaming commented on: Blowing New Bubbles
StuartNG Comments
Hi mate could i also get a link to skin buddy?

I don’t have one I’m afraid. That’s all I have. Sorry
This is down to an error in your xml file, look at your code again, chances are you’ve missed a “/> after assigning a graphic to an id number

Is it best to just add a whole new line of code on, or over-typing a team in a league that I am not going to use better?

Is it important that the ad-boards are the same size as the club I am swapping them with?

Thanks in advance.

Stuart
Hi there stranger, got the pitch-side boards all working but not the one in the stands. I’ve given up trying to figure that one out now.
However I wish to add Aldershot into the equation. I have made good ad-boards and over-typed an existing club, in a league I wasn’t using. Changed to all the right Aldershot club i.d. and also ensured that the ad-boards were the same size and also the same number. The Shots ad-boards then had a folder added to the English folder and the route was correct so that the file would know where to look for them.

However, it shows the Football Manager 2028 repeat ad-boards and so something isn’t being done right.

Do you have any ideas?

Ideally I was looking to do all of the Conference teams stadiums to match the rest.

Having read your thread there they seem to be awaiting your model name and number?

I sent that over on a PM to the fella (Harrison I believe?) on Friday I think it was.
You might have more luck logging it as a bug on the sports interactive forum, as it’s either a bug or it’s just not possible but they may be able to clarify

I’ve done that and waiting an official response. The silence is deafening ......
Check your graphics settings.
If you have them set too low then ads will display as black.
Had the issue myself as I had turned my graphics settings down to lower noise from my laptop but when turned back up to the recommended higher level the boards worked perfectly

Yeah, many thanks but as rabcp said, I use this on my iPad and so port stuff over via iTunes. What I don’t understand though is whether the higher level black adboards are a game bug on iOS or down to something I’ve done? I’m stopping short of a iPad re-set but have tried a re-install with no other mods on and still had the issues .......
I am still having the issue of black / blank ad-boards on the first and second level of my stadiums. Pitch-side works totally fine, whether static or electronic but the ones in other parts of the stadiums (at all clubs) remain black.

I have changed the file name to sd from hd in the video folder, in the right order and route and still no joy.

Would love to know if anyone is also experiencing this?

I even uninstalled the game and re-installed to see if this would clear it, in case other mods / skin was causing an issue but it didn’t help.

Thanks
Do you have a link mate

I can't seem to upload the skin to here. Send me a PM and I will send it to you.

Regards,

Stuart
There is a new 2020 skin for tablets on fmscout today, anybody used it?

Apologies SI guys, but all friends here!

No but I’m using a good one that is the dark tablet and gets rid of the purple and replaces it with a black and grey background which is far easier on the eye.
@strangerthankindness Hi there, I wonder if you could talk us through how to add a team to the fm.xml file that is not in the patch already.

I added aldershot in and created a folder within the correct English folder. Created about 14 ad-boards (numbering them 1.png / 2.png / 3.png etc ..) and then followed the guidelines of the other teams within the fm.xml of adding them in. Giving them new file i.d's that hadn't been used already. Then remembering the correct procedure when creating the integer value. Saved it all then loaded it up.

This obviously caused a conflict, as when I loaded the game and cleared the cache. Closed it down and loaded it up again, the team had Football Manager 2018 boards all the way around the pitch? ............

Do you need to start a new game completely for the ad-boards to kick in? Or is the clear cache thing enough (similar to kits and logo add-on's).

What could have caused the ad-board failure with the FM 2018 boards appearing?

Thanks in advance to Stranger or anyone else who may know the answer.
Sorry for stupid question, but regarding to folder-structure, should I creat sub-categorys/folders in the "Picture" folder, ie "Picture" then a folder called Kits, another folder called Logos... etc... or just put all the packs I download under one folder (Picture)?

Make sure all of your files / sub-files are not in capitals, so graphics / pictures / stadiums should all be in lower case.
Does anyone know if the "simatchviewer_uncompressed" folder (containing the video ads) is placed in either Program Files or Program Files (x86), or does it not make a difference?

I can create the proper string - steam > steamapps > common > Football Manager 2020> data>simatchviewer_uncompressed

Cheers
Ok, so I'm looking forward to your solution! Thank you in advance rabcp!

I’ve loaded all mine up and I’ve noticed that I have HD but no SD. I haven’t loaded a game up yet but the general consensus is if there are issues to change it to read SD instead. I think that’s right?
Yes it does. You do not need to start a new save to get these graphics to appear in the match engine.

Sorry another question that i hope you or someone else maybe able to answer. I play the game on an iPad Pro 12.9" and so is powerful enough to run things. I do however play it on wi-fi mode to stop the battery draining a tad.
Do I need to sync with Steam to get the videos into the game? Then once they are in, can I turn off the Steam and wi-fi and utilise the video adboards? I presume the static ones are not affected due to the file transfer via iTunes.

Many thanks.

Stuart
Thanks very much for the cut.
Does anyone know if this works with the FM Touch 2020 (ios) version? I manage to get a lot of stuff working via the file sharing - iTunes link up.

Pitch texture, player/staff pics, skin, logos and kits 2d and 3d. Realistic injuries would be a good addition too.

Cheers in advance for any info.
Probably just the full version but never tried it on touch so you can give it a go.

I can confirm to save anyone wasted time. that this DOES NOT work for the IOS version of FM Touch. As suggested, great addition for the 'full fat' gamers but at this time, the three nation limit and database limitations still bugs IOS / Android gamers.
Many thanks Bolid. Quality work as usual.
Could someone kindly make me the New Mexico United 2020 away kit. Pictured here, made by Puma. Player name and squad number are in black. Thanks in advance.

Apologies but just bumping this one request to see if anyone gets a moment to create this Puma kit.

Many thanks

Great stuff, many thanks buddy.

Quality work as usual hammer, many thanks. Just one question though, what is the slight circle on the bottom left of the shirt? It isn’t on the design. In fact it just says DRYCELL in small on the bottom left corner.

Many thanks

Hi could someone kindly make me the New Mexico United 2020 2D away kit please. I have posted this on the 3D thread to get it made in that format too.

Many thanks.

Compliments of Botham Spy, with thanks.

New version for 20.3 is now available

Still gutted that I can't get this as a 'bolt-on' for FM Touch ios
i presume this only works with the PC version and not the FM Touch (ios) version?

It currently has that annoying three country limit.
Many thanks pal.
cant you use these concepts until they release them and there logo

Same question from me. Someone has created the 3D kits for MLS on the 19/20 3D page. Just needs the 2D to marry up to it now.

Thanks in advance.
Many thanks, you are a star. Out of interest, has the 2D kits been done for this year too?
I'm planning on releasing update two to my EFL/Vanarama updates by the end of the week. Have nine more sides done but hoping to do a few more. If anyone wants anyone doing first, let me know and if I haven't yet, i'll take a look

Hi mate, can you add Aldershot Town F.C. to this list if you haven’t already. They always have a lot of banners / flags and would certainly add to
The Recreation Ground. Many thanks