Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 505571 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300268 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91343 changes from 376 contributors.
Belfemor commented on: FM18 update mercato at 31/1/2019
Belfemor commented on: FM18 update mercato at 31/1/2019
Belfemor added a topic: FM18 update mercato at 31/1/2019
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Norwich City Teampack
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
A new version of our data update was released with 505572 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300269 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91335 changes from 375 contributors.
andr3 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
andr3 added a download: Portugal Mixpack 50 Mixpack
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Template Kits FM2019 Thread
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Template Kits FM2019 Thread
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Stockport County - S9-E1 Transfer Special: Europe Edition! | Football Manager 2019
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
hammer9 commented on: SS'18-19 Download Pack update thread
hammer9 added a download: Holland - Eerste Divisie SS'2018/19 New! (11/02/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Hamburger SV | Missing in [11.04] | Pre-cut and bg removed Teampack
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: SC Paderborn 07 | Missing in [11.04] | Pre-cut and bg removed Teampack
Talpa70 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Talpa70 added a download: Bromsgrove Sporting [11.03] Teampack
StuartNG Comments
Oh ok, thanks for that. Was supplied with wrong picture .
Also the photo for the coach (previous asst manager) Hames Rowe is incorrect. His real picture was the previous one in his faces.
There is a player also called James Rowe at Aldershot and the photo is of him not the coach/asst. manager.
Many thanks for that. I will keep an eye on when someone kindly cuts this one.

Stuart

I've made an edit for FMT 19 just now. But I'm not sure for working allright. (fmt19ios_patch4graphics_v0.1.zip)
I've not fully tested it. (I have no time today and more days.)
so if some error occurs, please try to make it right yourself. or I can take it later.

Dearbearcat,

Would we need to download a new skin patch, or does this patch come with one in the zip?
I've not fully tested it. (I have no time today and more days.)

Thanks, I won't get a chance to have a proper go on FMT 19 (ios) until Monday / Tuesday, so would appreciate if anyone gets a chance to load and then test this patch prior to then.

I am really looking to add all (or most) of the English players pictures that are not already in the game. Add all the correct football league and competition logos. All the English league 3D and 2D kits, to enhance the enjoyment of the game.

Stuart
Has it been altered already and if so where can I find it? His hairstyle is now completely different to that on his old player picture.
Conference 3d is coming out within a week. Conference north mid November. Conference south early December. Level 7 after that.

Great, I look forward to that.

3D kits are displayed on player models in 3d match, while SS kits are displayed in 2D interface (club presentation) so they're not in conflict. In fact, you need both 2d and 3d kit sets for full graphical presentation.

Config files needs to be in each folder that contains graphic files (*.png). Configs from separate folders do not conflict with each other, unless the same line of code is in both of them. 3d kits and SS kits use different code, so they can't be in conflict. Only same type of graphics can be in conflict, for example when a club is promoted or relegated and kit maker makes new lines in new league and forgets to delete lines from old league config.
In case of conflict, the config in folder that comes first alphabetically has the advantage.

Great that makes it clearer for me to understand, so thank you. I imagine that there may be 3D kits being produced for English Conference and then Conference North and South? Although they will have them in-game already, I think the quality is better on the ones on this thread.

Stuart
The SS kits are displayed in the club's information screen, while the 3D kits are displayed during matches. Both can, and do, co-exist happily alongside each other within your graphics folder, as long as they are in separate folders

Mons, many thanks for your reply.

So this is the locations that I have;

I have then called routed the 3D ones as;

C:\Users\HP\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager Touch 2019\graphics\kits\3D kits

Would this work ok?

Lastly, I notice that the kits have the actual clubs names. Don't they have to utilise the club i.d.? So Arsenal would be 602.png (like in the badges).

Thanks,

Stuart
Will this,or will there be any touch skins to use on ipad version of fmt19 to get graphics on?

Same question from me. I did manage to use kits/player pics and badges in FMT 18 (ios) iPad version. There was a link somewhere to a Korean site and somebody gave the links to the right files.

Same here.

Before trying any more cuts, I would suggest trying to refine your cutting technique by starting out with more simple sources to allow you to learn the basics more quickly. What program and what technique are you using?

I use Gimp2 but I am quite a novice with it really (as you can see lol!)
Hi there,

Thanks for all of your hard work. The kits look fantastic! I also downloaded the short sleeve kits for FM19 and their location is also indicated as: C:\Users\HP\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager Touch 2019\graphics\kits.

Will this conflict with your 3D ones? Also the short sleeve kits have a config.xml file attached. Does your 3D ones for use in-game need something similar? Apologies for my basic knowledge around this.

Stuart
I don't think this is the best that I have done and happy for someone else to give it a better go.
I don't think I did the best editing and wonder whether someone can do this one better,
i think the files will work it will just need someone to make a set of skins again.

Yes, the other thing is some of the files would need changing, as some teams’ kits woul have changed since last year.

I almost wish there was an English leagues file, to keep the size down. That way you could just upload them with player pictures etc ...
Anyone no if the skin makers for ipad version are planning on making this possible for fmt19?

I would also like to know if this is the case. Hate that English Premier League don’t have the right badges, kits and player pics.

I wonder if the files from FMTouch 18 (iOS) would work?

Ok yes I did think that would be the best course of action.

Hi there,

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem but I play FM Touch 2018 on the iPad and the other day purchased an unlockable for 99p which 'overturns board decision' which is a one-time use. I wanted to upgrade my clubs training facilities. The board had initially denied my request to improve this.
I made the payment then went to my wallet and it was shown as bought and greyed out. However, when I went to board request, the option to improve the training ground was not there and it had not been improved.

Is this a bug? Has anyone else experienced this? Also where would be the best place for me to post an issue, if I wanted a refund / credit for this? I would imagine that it would be the actual Football Manager official forum.

Many thanks in advance.
I play the FM Touch 2018 version of the game on the iPad and like to manage Aldershot Town F.C.

I did notice however that Lewis Ward (29129400) has been removed from the database. He is still on loan at Aldershot from Reading, and is on a rolling month-to-month contract. As it is a youth loan there are no restrictions like you can have with an adult one.

I presume his omission is due to the database size on IOS and the fact that Reading already have 3 of their other keepers out on loan?

Two questions. Firstly, is there a way of adding him, when you using the new update?
Secondly, is there any chance of an update before season end, where this and perhaps other issues are corrected?

Many thanks,

Stuart

He needs a new photo working on as he has had all of his dreadlocks chopped off in pre-season.
Although not a completed one, is the newly attached player picture good enough to work from?

Thanks
Nobody knows as SI don't pre-announce it. It's usually towards the end of February/start of March.

Historically this usually occurs on or around March 10th. This is due to the late closure of certain countries windows (like China). They also want to do a bit of 'testing' prior to its release.

I hope this helps.

Stuart
Is there a way to add new players into the sortitoutsi database? I like to manage Real Salt Lake and enjoy seeing how I can get on with their existing (up to date) squads. They recently signed youngster’s right back Aaron Herrera / central midfielder Corey Baird and striker Ricky Lopez-Espin. Neither of them are currently in the game. All are young promising players.

I would be happy to provide links / bio details if required.

Many thanks

Stuart

Many thanks, I will do.
As the question header says, is there a way to add new players into the sortitoutsi database? I like to manage Real Salt Lake and enjoy seeing how I can get on with their existing (up to date) squads. They recently signed youngster’s right back Aaron Herrera / central midfielder Corey Baird and striker Ricky Lopez-Espin. Neither of them are currently in the game. All are young promising players.

Many thanks

Stuart
Got all this working for my FM18 Touch (iPad version). That’s badges, faces etc ... does anyone know if the squad transfer update patch would work as well? I doubt it would ....

Thanks in advance.

Stuart

I am reliably informed that Aldershot are just paying Lewis' expenses whilst with the club, with his wage being met by Reading. I suppose that this could account for around a 10% contribution by Aldershot.

Please amend.

Many thanks.

Josh is on a contract until the end of the season and due to his contract being terminated mutually, he has taken a lesser wage for it to be revaluated in the summer. He is currently on £550 per week.

Please amend.

Many thanks
I have it on good authority from a Shots director, that he is actually on £750 per week, rather than the shown £1,000

Please amend.