Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 114822 changes from 406 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Spanish B Team Players Not Playing
mysterio commented on: SS Template Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 21 Mixpack
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
Sheriff Skacel commented on: Spanish B Team Players Not Playing
bartdude commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
Lee2108rosse79 commented on: failed to load the skin or logos , kit etc in the game
Lee2108rosse79 added a topic: failed to load the skin or logos , kit etc in the game
bartdude commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Number 1 commented on: The Lower League Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Template Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Extra Files
GreenFront commented on: A Journey In The Favelas - Botafogo !
R Charlston commented on: Extra Files
R Charlston commented on: Extra Files
mysterio commented on: SS Template Thread
GreenFront added a career: A Journey In The Favelas - Botafogo !
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ArnDaddy commented on: Extra Files
kingrobbo commented on: Extra Files
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
R Charlston commented on: Extra Files
A new version of our data update was released with 114789 changes from 405 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 114769 changes from 405 contributors.
Gökçer commented on: Extra Files
A new version of our data update was released with 114737 changes from 405 contributors.
Gökçer commented on: Extra Files
Richard Preston Comments
Definitely getting the same infinite spinning wheel when loading on startup as well. I tried redownloading and replacing the 1800/1810 files from 14 Dec and same effect. Please advise!

I replaced in both 1800/1810 files and the editor data files and it's working now, so maybe try the editor data if you haven't?

However, I'm now missing letters from certain titles on screen – anyone else had this?

Yep, nothing to worry about there

Think it's broken mine, just keep getting spinning wheel when loading on the "Football Manager 2018" screen. Should In just re-download the 14 Dec file and replace?
a) If you want to share the cutouts of the missing Liverpool youth teamers, feel free to send them over so that I add them to the forthcoming 10.02 update pack, so that the whole community can enjoy them.
b) Secondly, it's not possible to have a custom picture for your manager, but it shouldn't be affecting other cuts and how they display in-game.
c) Have a look at this thread for some more details. The way you've described it, however, seems to be perfectly fine, but I suspect there may be something wrong with what you're doing.
d) In future, I would suggest putting any non-MP images in a separate folder with a separate config so that you ensure that the MP remains untouched and in full working order

Hey – sure can do that! How do I send them to you? One (Edvard Tagseth) is a replacement cutout with the official club headshot.

As an update to my problem, I did it all again but without adding my manager's one, and it's worked fine. So was clearly that one messing up the system. Not sure what I was doing wrong with it though
Hey, I'm struggling to add my own cutouts to the megabuck.

I've downloaded and unzipped the pack, added it to the graphics folder and that all works fine. However, I have made some cutouts of some players from Liverpool's youth team who are missing.

I've saved these files as .pngs with the ID as the file name, they are 180 pixels wide with 300RPI (is this too high/does that matter?) and have added them to the faces folder. I have also done the iconfaces at 25pixels and added to that folder. I've also saved in the config file the piece of code for each cutout (both in faces and iconfaces).

However, when I load the game, empty the cache and reload the skin – all the faces from the pack are missing, and it's just the blank silhouette for each player. I have since removed the added lines from the config file and reloaded the skin, and all the pack faces reappear but obviously not the ones I have added.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

P.S. One of the cutouts I've added is my own for my manager, with my manager's ID. Could this be corrupting it – as the manager's profile picture is rendered in game? If so, how can I add a custom picture for my manager?

Thanks!
How are you adding the new cutout to the megapack? In the same folder with the same config, or in a separate folder with a new config?

Same folder, same config
Whenever I add a custom cutout to my graphics folder and config file – say if there's a player that hasn't got a cutout – none of the cutouts work and every player just has the blank picture. This has only happened since the update - does anyone know why?
Hi,

Ever since downloading the 8.02 update, whenever I want to add my own cutout to a player who has not got a picture, it corrupts the file and all the on the game cutouts disappear – leaving just the blank picture for all players. Does anyone know why this is happening?
Hi,
I have downloaded and installed the kits pack and it worked fine. However, using the in-game editor I tried to change Liverpool's GK kit as it was showing up wrong, and now I have lost the 3D kit for the whole team in the match engine. Kit is still in the correct folder, and I have tried emptying cache and reloading skin. Any advice?
I've just started a new save game in Beta, and for some reason my licence fix no longer works? Also – this may not be answerable here – but my other face packs load fine, but the faces I've added myself haven't, even though I've added them to the config file. Any advice?
Downloaded both full pack and updates for 8.0, but when I try to extract on UnrarX (also tried RAR Extractor Free), both say they can't extract the .rar files as there is nothing to extract. Any advice?
Downloaded .rar file, but it won't extract. All other .rars have done, but this just one just stays on the download icon. Have left it overnight but still no luck. Anyone else have this problem/know of a solution? Am on a MacBook Pro