Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 27 minutes ago
Baba Fumika commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
pottersmad commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
nmwald1 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Welshboy76 commented on: [FM19] FUSION DB - BACK TO 1987-88
flut added a download: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.1
Changi007 added a download: Changi 4-2-4 Tactic
r96Skinner commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
Dan commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
Nystuen broke the record for FM2020 Most Penalties in One Match with 9-0. 7 Penalties.
Calum Stapleton commented on: FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work.
wicksyFM commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ovidiu10 added a download: CSM Flac─âra Moreni Teampack
Sceivious commented on: France - Ligue 1 SS'2019/20 New!
A new version of our data update was released with 245897 changes from 778 contributors.
neoh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 245902 changes from 778 contributors.
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: My FM20 Career
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ovidiu10 added a download: ACS Unirea Bascov Teampack
deacon87 commented on: Dark Is Actually Dark FM20 Skin
daveazzopardi added a video: CUP RUNS! FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 - Paris Saint-Germain #9
A new version of our data update was released with 245888 changes from 778 contributors.
VP. commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
A11_Smithy commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
Footygamer added a video: Chelsea - Under Embargo #14 Ghost Goal! | Football Manager 2020
Dan commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
Richard Preston Comments
Definitely getting the same infinite spinning wheel when loading on startup as well. I tried redownloading and replacing the 1800/1810 files from 14 Dec and same effect. Please advise!

I replaced in both 1800/1810 files and the editor data files and it's working now, so maybe try the editor data if you haven't?

However, I'm now missing letters from certain titles on screen – anyone else had this?

Yep, nothing to worry about there

Think it's broken mine, just keep getting spinning wheel when loading on the "Football Manager 2018" screen. Should In just re-download the 14 Dec file and replace?
a) If you want to share the cutouts of the missing Liverpool youth teamers, feel free to send them over so that I add them to the forthcoming 10.02 update pack, so that the whole community can enjoy them.
b) Secondly, it's not possible to have a custom picture for your manager, but it shouldn't be affecting other cuts and how they display in-game.
c) Have a look at this thread for some more details. The way you've described it, however, seems to be perfectly fine, but I suspect there may be something wrong with what you're doing.
d) In future, I would suggest putting any non-MP images in a separate folder with a separate config so that you ensure that the MP remains untouched and in full working order

Hey – sure can do that! How do I send them to you? One (Edvard Tagseth) is a replacement cutout with the official club headshot.

As an update to my problem, I did it all again but without adding my manager's one, and it's worked fine. So was clearly that one messing up the system. Not sure what I was doing wrong with it though
Hey, I'm struggling to add my own cutouts to the megabuck.

I've downloaded and unzipped the pack, added it to the graphics folder and that all works fine. However, I have made some cutouts of some players from Liverpool's youth team who are missing.

I've saved these files as .pngs with the ID as the file name, they are 180 pixels wide with 300RPI (is this too high/does that matter?) and have added them to the faces folder. I have also done the iconfaces at 25pixels and added to that folder. I've also saved in the config file the piece of code for each cutout (both in faces and iconfaces).

However, when I load the game, empty the cache and reload the skin – all the faces from the pack are missing, and it's just the blank silhouette for each player. I have since removed the added lines from the config file and reloaded the skin, and all the pack faces reappear but obviously not the ones I have added.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

P.S. One of the cutouts I've added is my own for my manager, with my manager's ID. Could this be corrupting it – as the manager's profile picture is rendered in game? If so, how can I add a custom picture for my manager?

Thanks!
How are you adding the new cutout to the megapack? In the same folder with the same config, or in a separate folder with a new config?

Same folder, same config
Whenever I add a custom cutout to my graphics folder and config file – say if there's a player that hasn't got a cutout – none of the cutouts work and every player just has the blank picture. This has only happened since the update - does anyone know why?
Hi,

Ever since downloading the 8.02 update, whenever I want to add my own cutout to a player who has not got a picture, it corrupts the file and all the on the game cutouts disappear – leaving just the blank picture for all players. Does anyone know why this is happening?
Hi,
I have downloaded and installed the kits pack and it worked fine. However, using the in-game editor I tried to change Liverpool's GK kit as it was showing up wrong, and now I have lost the 3D kit for the whole team in the match engine. Kit is still in the correct folder, and I have tried emptying cache and reloading skin. Any advice?
I've just started a new save game in Beta, and for some reason my licence fix no longer works? Also – this may not be answerable here – but my other face packs load fine, but the faces I've added myself haven't, even though I've added them to the config file. Any advice?
Downloaded both full pack and updates for 8.0, but when I try to extract on UnrarX (also tried RAR Extractor Free), both say they can't extract the .rar files as there is nothing to extract. Any advice?
Downloaded .rar file, but it won't extract. All other .rars have done, but this just one just stays on the download icon. Have left it overnight but still no luck. Anyone else have this problem/know of a solution? Am on a MacBook Pro
FM2020 SALE