Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 20 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 274182 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 57787 changes from 238 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: The TV Thread
Paolino266 commented on: Argentina - Superliga SS'2019/20 New! (04/10/19)
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 274149 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 57747 changes from 238 contributors.
romes123 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (02/01/20)
Tommy Hughes commented on: Graphics problems
A new version of our data update was released with 274120 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 57710 changes from 238 contributors.
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Hendon [11.08] Teampack
JustusJonas commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: FK Zeta Golubovci (Re-request from 2016) Teampack
Jay89 commented on: Graphics problems
Jay89 added a topic: Graphics problems
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S5-E7 NEW GOALKEEPER! | Football Manager 2020
columbuscrewdude commented on: Requests
liverpool8 commented on: F.C. Valdelavilla (English Club in the Spanish Pyramid)
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
p373 commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
i_am_the_shark commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #56 | BEST WISHES DANNY! | Football Manager 2020
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 274104 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 57633 changes from 237 contributors.
barcaseb commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
MarcekYNWA Comments
Where is update for database 18.0.1 ? :> :O
Hello. Is there already a working file? We have half of April, so it would be fun to play some career Possibly, maybe there is another file that adds so many new leagues etc.
That's why I say, you need to find an alternative supplement. I did not come across such a thing, and I've probably looked everywhere ...
I was referring to the Spain issue you're having, which has got nothing to do with this particular download. I don't know how many times and in how many ways more I can explain this to you...

It's clear there's an issue with other leagues, and it's a pity @claassen hasn't given us an update yet

But you hugged this Spain. This was just an example. Cameroon, Chile, Estonia, Peru, Switzerland & Thailand are the most important leagues not working. The rest are okay but not tested. You also know. It's time for someone to do something about it, or find alternative extra leagues, if Claassen is totally gone.
Well, I hope you find the solution to your problem, then

Not only my solution, but also the problems of each user is the creation of an update under the 18.3.3. It is simple and logical, but as I see it for 2-3 weeks, even though the update was supposed to be over a week ago, he said in the SI Games forum.
-.-
I do not take anything from Steam when it comes to it
You about the workshop etc. there is nothing worth noting.
I know there is an issue with a number of files in this download, but there is no file in this download adding or editing anything in the Spanish leagues. The error message being displayed is a file from some other source, not this download...

I do not use anything else, unfortunately it is Claassen's mistake Anyway, with the previous version of the game, it was the same situation, whether it is Spain, be it Slovakia, Crimea, Moldova, Bolivia, Venezuela, Mexico etc. 80% of the lig of the additive does not work.
Excuse me? 80% of leagues are the same mistakes and the addition is non-negotiable.
Hello. does anyone have any information about when Claassen will release updates of its addon? Or is there something similar?
Hi,

Yes, it's normal, like every year.

I will update all this weekend and next week.

Friend, is it your chance to publish it today? I am waiting patiently to start my career with Valencia or Marseille, obviously with your leagues Regards.
Immediately an error pops up when trying to open the archive is the wrong format or is damaged ... Could you send me a file to an email? [email protected]
You can not even open it, an error pops up. I would ask for a repair.
Archive is bug. Not working
ban for this guy, please.
Genoa's sporting director Giorgio Perinetti confirmed that Pietro Pellegri will move to AS Monaco.
5k !!! Not 15k!!! Lechia is financial problems....
Larin official to Besi player.
20k per week? 7-10 is ok. This is wood. Jan Bednarek is better,.
Mioduski, Remy and shirt. Official !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!