Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 25 minutes ago
Quaresma_77 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Qvordrup commented on: Download Thread - *FM20 Update 2 Released* [20/11/2019] - file will soon be available via torrent
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
wannachupbrew commented on: Dark Is Actually Dark FM20 Skin
ronaldinho4life commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (22/10/19)
Enos commented on: Dark Is Actually Dark FM20 Skin
r96Skinner added a career: Earth Trip
A new megapack was released: TCM Logos Megapack V2020.01
Sven Rossier broke the record for FM2020 Most Games without Losing with 100
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Belajariman added a download: Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense Teampack
A new megapack was released: Metallic Logos Megapack V2020.02
Miniplod commented on: Slow download speeds
wannachupbrew commented on: Dark Is Actually Dark FM20 Skin
Jarno Polfliet commented on: Belgian promotion relegation
Jarno Polfliet added a topic: Belgian promotion relegation
plus155 commented on: Slow download speeds
A new version of our data update was released with 246433 changes from 784 contributors.
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
coronateq commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Grant MacDonald commented on: Slow download speeds
Footygamer commented on: Lost login details for premium account with auto-renew
Sven Rossier broke the record for FM2020 Youngest Player with 14.342
Sven Rossier broke the record for FM2020 Fastest Hattrick with 3
Sven Rossier broke the record for FM2020 Most Goals in a Season with 51
Mondim commented on: Portuguese league kits
Sven Rossier added a career: 1Milan
kingrobbo commented on: FM 20: juve_man's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
Choccy18 Comments
@ ninguemdorme : Delete team talk panel and it will revert to standard layout. Worked for me.
Sorry, I forgot in which folder but you can just do a search on your pc.

I realise that this is done in people's sparetime, but if you can't be bothered testing what's the point in releasing at all?
Shoddy work...

Wonderful attitude towards the users of this site btw, classy

Contracts doesn't work.

Here's a revolutionary thought, how about testing before release?

Hi mate, when you start in May the game automatically adds a year to contracts.
Don't think there's any fix to it as this has been the case for FM16 and FM17 (from my experience).
Only solution is to start in April.
Hi Rob! Thanks for replying
That's right, I was unemployed. I should add I also had the FM18 Extra file and live update from here activated.
I ran the test till 26th of June last night and no budgets were updated for any clubs i checked.

From your answer I gather this isn't a common problem so I'll run a test with only the real results files and report back.
If it's only me experiencing this then it must something I'm doing wrong

EDIT:

Ran another test with only the real results active and the problem is the same. Man Utd has a budget of 42 M, City 62 M, i.e unchanged
Can't see that I'm doing anything else that is wrong so I suspect it has to do with the winter tranfer window.
Since these files worked fine on 18.0 (started in december) I can't understand what else would cause this.

Edit 2:

Tested again with startup 1/1-18 and now the budgets are updated in June.
Seems the winter transfer window might be the issue.

Just tested this before committing to a club. Started in March 2018 and holidayed to 1st of June to see if the club's budgets were updated before the summer transfer window. and found that they weren't.
That means that come summer 2018 budgets will be unaltered even for newly promoted sides.

Is there anyway around this or would I have to manually edit balance and transferbudgets?

HELP !!! On my pc the facepack works correct, but on others the faces is placed on the worng players. Can anybody help me, with how im using winrar packing the files ???

Are you sure it's winrar causing the problem? On my Newcastle save the id's on some players were correct in the config.xml while others were wrong (ID 1915386979 and upwards if that's any help).

But maybe someone with more experience with making facepacks can help you.
the link for the facepack does not work

Works for me, must be something on your end.

Works fine, thanks again mate!
Cheers mate, much appreciated Quite impressed with how well the stats seem to be, great work man

Facepack asks for Faces.z01 and can't extract I'm afraid

Thanks again, also for the facepack Currently trying to recreate Keegan's entertainers, for sure I'll have a meltdown at a press conference at one point

Unfortunately you have to upgrade to download all the faces from mediafire, could you be bothered to zip them instead?

Can confirm it's working fine now, this looks mint!