Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
Dan commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
kfnielsen commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
panzerM broke the record for FM2019 Most League Games Won in a Row with 31
panzerM broke the record for FM2019 Most Manager of the Month Awards in a Season with 10
panzerM broke the record for FM2019 Career Promotions with 7
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Eric Portapotty commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
TheMinsterman commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
TheMinsterman commented on: League Changes Thread
Jaygaynon commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19)
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
LukeyC commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
LukeyC commented on: Rebuild the Boro
A new version of our data update was released with 232326 changes from 741 contributors.
Looch commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
krissmed commented on: FM2020 New Gameplay Features
LukeyC commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Charlton Athletic Teampack
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Nicolo1970 commented on: 3D WIP 19/20Thread New!
Marko12101983 commented on: 3D Discussion/Help Thread
ovidiu10 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Marko12101983 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Dan commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
Dan commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
Dan commented on: The Lower League Thread
aird Comments
The second Bailey cut you posted was from August 2018. Incidentally, another request for him was posted a few days earlier, and that is the cut which got included in the 10.11 update pack. The cut you posted is not as crisp as the other one, in my opinion. There isn't much between them, to be fair, it was just my personal preference.

The current megapack cut is more recent and was from HRiddick's Leverkusen pack from the end of December 2018.

No worries. I didn't realise you individually checked them for the pack until now. Atleast I'm not doing anything wrong
In the case of Borna Barisic, I assume you're referring to this. I'll have another look at it, it may be that it slipped past me or that I deemed it not an improvement (although I can't really see why I wouldn't have).

In the case of Leon Bailey, I can't find a more recent request to the current 11.04 cut; appreciate if you could point it out for me

The Barisic one is that one, there isn't a newer one than that. I had originally requested him but he grew hair so I came to request a new one and seen that it had been done

Baily currently has the 11.04 version in the pack:

but this improvement/upgrade has been made and completed but wasn't in the 11.05 update pack or full release. Which I redownloaded incase I was doing something wrong.
How often to improvement images get put into the packs?

I'm just asking because I usually download the latest changes pack but I've noticed in my packs Borna Barisic and Leon Bailey have older images even though they have had improvement requests made.

Am I doing something wrong or am I just being impatient? I know I can download the improvements individually but I just thought I'd ask.
I think I've came across a bug maybe?

Been using your kits for years and I've never noticed this but;

You can see I have the kits installed but I noticed that in a Europa League game the kit wasn't showing.

Not sure if it's something to do with the Europa League or just an error.
Baja Edit - We are doing cuts only for people wich are in default database.

Player Name: Joey Barton

Player ID: 5114014

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 5114014

Baja Edit - Bigger\better source added.

Hi chaps,

Started a new game with Rangers and I've noticed a few changes haven't occurred, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Dominic Ball is still on loan at us from Tottenham, I believe he should be at Rotherham on loan.
Lee Hodson is still out on loan at Kilmarnock. He joined them on loan in January from MK Dons.

I looked at the data update history for those two and it's changed in that but not in game. This is my first data update so i don't have any old files interfering.

Also, Barrie McKay is listed for loan at the start. He's one of the first names on out team sheet, so he shouldn't be listed.
Player Name: Alex Munoz

Player ID: 67101620

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 67101620

Baja Edit - Image has been cut.

Player Name: Jamie Barjonas

Player ID: 61069636

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 61069636

Baja Edit - Image has been cut.

Player Name: Max Ashmore

Player ID: 61068879

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 61068879

Baja Edit - Image has been cut.

2 flags folders? may problem?...try use only one see if working.

Yeah, i moved the folder from the metallic logo folder into the default graphics folder.

Seems to have sorted it.
ok ....you may need national flags like mine...

but if you want national logo then PM kremmen ok

That's what i was after.

I've managed to get it myself.

I had 2 flags folders, so I don't think the game knew what one to use.
you need download Metallic megapack.

I have.

The logos have loaded for all the clubs, just the national teams that aren't changing.
Evening chaps,

Just wondering if anyone knows who to change my national logos to the metallic ones?

So I'm looking to change them to the metallic ones.

Thanks.
Player Name: Alessandro Ravasio

Player ID: 43268692

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 43268692

Done by cancann - Thanks!

Player Name: Pepe Castano

Player ID: 67216679

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 67216679

I try to download the megapack, but it wants to download it as a .rar file.... I'm not that savvy with stuff like this, but I'm desperate to download these packs, what do I need to do to change it into the type of file it needs to be, if that makes sense?

It's meant to be a rar file.

You just need a programme to extract it:

Player Name: Armando Obispo

Player ID: 37056071

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 37056071

Baja Edit - Image has been cut.

Player Name: Filipe Soares

Player ID: 83111342

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 83111342

Baja Edit - Bigger\better source added.

Been Cut - Thanks