Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 19 minutes ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: São Bento (Missing & Staff) Teampack
gregou75 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hjs commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
AdamHanzi added a download: Viktoria Zizkov Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 14681 changes from 96 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
Tommy Hughes commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
Enos commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
PhantasyD commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Blackpool Teampack
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: VP's Journeyman Career
A new version of our data update was released with 14642 changes from 96 contributors.
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
Tommy Hughes commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
AdamHanzi added a download: Random Players 2 (Czech Fortuna:Liga) Mixpack
hammer9 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/10/19)
wpazzurri commented on: Italy - Serie B SS'2019/20 New! (23/11/19)
Enos commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
mickbhoy commented on: graphic problems
wpazzurri commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/10/19)
DazS8 commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
Stefan Herrmann commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
DazS8 commented on: People Backgrounds Pack
cruyff14 Comments

Nice work, will you be making the home one soon please?
Awesome work, was hopin this would be released soon. Thanks
The file has been released on Sports Interactive and FM Scout
Can you make the new La Liga ball please this is it...
Attachments
Hi, does this affect the MLS as I've only just noticed 3 seasons in that the MLS isn't generating any fixtures bar the MLS Cup and continental fixtures??
I'm sure I remember someone saying not to load the MLS when creating a game from a random start date on FM2017
Hi, is there any news as to when this is likely to be released?
Has anybody been able to create a league that has a start date past August yet as I'm struggling to create one that can start in November so I can start my save in the current month?
Hi, is there any news on when this is looking to be out at all?
How easy is it to create a league start date on todays date using the editor as I don't have much practice with this sort of thing?
Where do I find the root editor folder please??
In one of the previous release, I made a change to Portuguese club names so that they do not lose their nicknames. If you applied this file before this minor update, you would need to undertake the procedure in the first post for Portuguese clubs only - a matter of seconds and it would be save game compatible

Sorted, cheers
Hi, I've noticed all the Portugese names have changed for example Benfica is no SLB. is there a reason for this?
I'd like to know this as well. They make the stadiums so cool
I'd like to know this too?
Hi, is there any 3d kits for the French league? I'm looking specificaly for Lyon's??
Ah nice one. Didn't realise that had happened as only just started a new save. thanks for the help
Hi, whenever I load a new game the Brazilian league has all the clubs listed as 3 letters for example Flamengo is called 'FLA' and the club colours are all wrong it has them as blue when they are red and black. Any idea how to solve this problem please?
Rulli hasn't signed for City, he's still a Sociedad player
How do you submit international managers as Roberto Martinez is the new Belgium manager and Sweden also have a new coach?
It was in the Alt folder in Upd 8
Thanks I'll get it installed now.
Hi, it's not a request but I was wondering has the new Premier League logo been made or is it due in the next update as I've noticed it not included in the previous updates?
Why don't you submit changes then?

Because it's one of the first things that should of been done. Juve appointed their manager a month ago so hardly something new is it!
Lot of clubs without managers when in real life they have managers like River Plate, Juventus, and Leverkusen
Great update however noticed a few things

Louis Van Gaal still set to retire end of season

Luis Suarez ban needs to have an 8 game international ban added as well

River Plate, Dinamo Moscow, Galatasaray and Blackpool all have managers the update hasn't
The password for it would probably help a lot too
Good skin but I can't see what options I select in team instructions during a match as they don't highlight
Yeah, i've taken to customising stadiums..

cant wait for the final patch..

In what way ?
[/quote]

Are you making them look as they do irl? I've seen some done for the Brazilian league on another site
CRYUFF - You know it will automatically make it yellow in the game iwhtout having to restart? each league is given a winter ball "season" dates to and from where it will just filter the game ball to yellow?

Oh right cool I hadn't noticed
I'vve got that i;ll send it u tomo

Thank's a lot. love the Bundesliga ball.
Cracking work, cheers man. Any chance of the Bundesliga winter ball?