Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 300268 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91343 changes from 376 contributors.
Belfemor commented on: FM18 update mercato at 31/1/2019
Belfemor commented on: FM18 update mercato at 31/1/2019
Belfemor added a topic: FM18 update mercato at 31/1/2019
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Norwich City Teampack
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
A new version of our data update was released with 505572 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300269 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91335 changes from 375 contributors.
andr3 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
andr3 added a download: Portugal Mixpack 50 Mixpack
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Template Kits FM2019 Thread
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Template Kits FM2019 Thread
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Stockport County - S9-E1 Transfer Special: Europe Edition! | Football Manager 2019
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
hammer9 commented on: SS'18-19 Download Pack update thread
hammer9 added a download: Holland - Eerste Divisie SS'2018/19 New! (11/02/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Hamburger SV | Missing in [11.04] | Pre-cut and bg removed Teampack
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: SC Paderborn 07 | Missing in [11.04] | Pre-cut and bg removed Teampack
Talpa70 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Talpa70 added a download: Bromsgrove Sporting [11.03] Teampack
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Template Kits FM2019 Thread
cruyff14 Comments
The file has been released on Sports Interactive and FM Scout
Can you make the new La Liga ball please this is it...
Attachments
Hi, does this affect the MLS as I've only just noticed 3 seasons in that the MLS isn't generating any fixtures bar the MLS Cup and continental fixtures??
I'm sure I remember someone saying not to load the MLS when creating a game from a random start date on FM2017
Hi, is there any news as to when this is likely to be released?
Has anybody been able to create a league that has a start date past August yet as I'm struggling to create one that can start in November so I can start my save in the current month?
Hi, is there any news on when this is looking to be out at all?
How easy is it to create a league start date on todays date using the editor as I don't have much practice with this sort of thing?
Where do I find the root editor folder please??
In one of the previous release, I made a change to Portuguese club names so that they do not lose their nicknames. If you applied this file before this minor update, you would need to undertake the procedure in the first post for Portuguese clubs only - a matter of seconds and it would be save game compatible

Sorted, cheers
Hi, I've noticed all the Portugese names have changed for example Benfica is no SLB. is there a reason for this?
I'd like to know this as well. They make the stadiums so cool
I'd like to know this too?
Hi, is there any 3d kits for the French league? I'm looking specificaly for Lyon's??
Ah nice one. Didn't realise that had happened as only just started a new save. thanks for the help
Hi, whenever I load a new game the Brazilian league has all the clubs listed as 3 letters for example Flamengo is called 'FLA' and the club colours are all wrong it has them as blue when they are red and black. Any idea how to solve this problem please?
Rulli hasn't signed for City, he's still a Sociedad player
How do you submit international managers as Roberto Martinez is the new Belgium manager and Sweden also have a new coach?
It was in the Alt folder in Upd 8
Thanks I'll get it installed now.
Hi, it's not a request but I was wondering has the new Premier League logo been made or is it due in the next update as I've noticed it not included in the previous updates?
Why don't you submit changes then?

Because it's one of the first things that should of been done. Juve appointed their manager a month ago so hardly something new is it!
Lot of clubs without managers when in real life they have managers like River Plate, Juventus, and Leverkusen
Great update however noticed a few things

Louis Van Gaal still set to retire end of season

Luis Suarez ban needs to have an 8 game international ban added as well

River Plate, Dinamo Moscow, Galatasaray and Blackpool all have managers the update hasn't
The password for it would probably help a lot too
Good skin but I can't see what options I select in team instructions during a match as they don't highlight
Yeah, i've taken to customising stadiums..

cant wait for the final patch..

In what way ?
[/quote]

Are you making them look as they do irl? I've seen some done for the Brazilian league on another site
CRYUFF - You know it will automatically make it yellow in the game iwhtout having to restart? each league is given a winter ball "season" dates to and from where it will just filter the game ball to yellow?

Oh right cool I hadn't noticed
I'vve got that i;ll send it u tomo

Thank's a lot. love the Bundesliga ball.
Cracking work, cheers man. Any chance of the Bundesliga winter ball?
Awesome work. Thanks for these.