Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 13 minutes ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Crawley Town Teampack
WoahItsDaryl completed a season in their Football Manager career: FM 2020
WoahItsDaryl completed a season in their Football Manager career: FM 2020
WoahItsDaryl completed a season in their Football Manager career: FM 2020
WoahItsDaryl added a career: FM 2020
Vasamm commented on: FM20 Hidden Regen UID Finder (Create your own Press Officer & Personal Assistant images!)
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
daveazzopardi added a video: PENTAGON CHALLENGE - FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 #3
Ernesttico commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Ernesttico added a download: Tulsa Roughnecks Teampack
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #59 | IS TODAY THE DAY?! | Football Manager 2020
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: Spanish Mixpack missing&improvement 2 Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 277504 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 63489 changes from 254 contributors.
L3G4CY commented on: 2D Kits 19/20 for Flutskin - Titlebar/Player Overview v.1.0
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
Bl0ck commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Bl0ck added a download: PFC Olexandriya Teampack
Golden FM added a video: Creating A Legacy #7 | West Ham Utd | Football Manager 2020
crazyanimals commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Orange County SC Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 277499 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 63470 changes from 253 contributors.
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 277478 changes from 796 contributors.
cruyff14 Comments
Awesome work. Thanks for these.
They should be back in the next version, as that will have a standard action bar, rather than the FMC style one.

Sadly, skins don't work between versions.

Cool, I look forward to the release, great skin as always.

Thanks
Hi Tom do you have any plans to add a 'Target opposition player' and 'Change player role' in the quick changes during a match? It'd be great for saving flicking to the main tactics screen and menus.
This can be altered as on the FM Brazil site someone has done all Brazil's stadiums and Boca's from Argentina. If this can be done for others how col would this be?
Awful work here, dark skin was exactly what it said dark and nothing else
Cheers, thanks a lot. Does this unlock Japan as well?
Will this fix also allow Japanese players to be called up? I find it annoying when I can't sign a Japanese players as he can't get a work permit as he hasn't played any games for Japan.
Check the detail levels of the competitions if the detail levels are set low then the results and tables will be affected
Can't wait for this to be out. dam no German team does my head in!!
Where are the update packs mentioned? I can't find the download links anywhere
I keep getting this same message for days now

"Download not available
File owner's public traffic exhausted."
Just a quick one in case you don't know the Rapidshare links all appear to be down at the moment not sure if it's a problem there end or the links have closed.
By Antonio.Conte | Permalink | On 26 November 2012 - 19:37 PM
moron ?

Did I curse someone here ?

fool!?Are you refering to yourself maybe ?

stealing ?Are you a policeman maybe ?

Can you prove me that I dont have the written permission of the author ?Can you prove me that you are not a fake bot with illegal nickname and that you are independent ?

Can you prove me legally your accusations ?No you cannot because actually the real moron is nobody else than you .The real failure is you just because you dont do anything else than making me negative advertisment .Thanks in advance .If the pay you for advertising me negative well done .

If not ,you are the no1 asshole in the enternity .Antonio Conte is banned for some days more .Call me till then Massimo Carrera or Angelo Alessio .

Well you haven't got the authors permission have you as someone as arrogant as yourself if you did you's be flaunting all over this thread!!

As can I prove my accusations care to look on your other thread and see the cold hard facts!!

Oh and I certainly wasn't referring to myself as a fool that was most certainly aimed at you!!
might be ok at league one level tops. I had a 41 year old Rivaldo for my Blackburn team in the championship and he was pretty sub-standard to be honest even though his stats were great apart from the physical side of his game was lacking.
By dbfarrell | Permalink | On 21 November 2012 - 11:16 AM
He is also over in TheDugout under the name of Guus.Hiddink, spouting the same garbage and the same crap when challanged shoots people down with abuse.

Yeah he pops up in a few forums under various managers names
It's Plagiarism you moron as you've failed to acknowledge the author of that article and passed it off as your own you will also find that it's not on the website for you to just take and use as your own it is in fact copyright and belongs to the author of the said article and not for redistribution by you it is there to be read!!

As for posting a wiki article on Johannes Cruijff (that's the actual spelling of his name you'll find) did it ever cross your little mind that my name actually maybe Cruyff?? And how would you know if I have or haven't played the game do you spy on me in your spare time you jumped up arrogant fool!? and that I'm not copying his name unlike you Antonio Conte or perhaps you really are him and just stealing peoples articles and posting them around various forums until your ban finishes??

Try taking your head out your arse now and then and learn a few things!!
Not causing you harm just stating a fact you constantly steal other peoples articles and use them for your crap tactics you done the exact same in the SI Forums under the name Rene Giroud!!

Oh and whenever somebody asked a question or dared to criticise your tactics you launched a tirade of abuse at them and said there was nothing wrong with your tactics as they were the best around!

You stole this entire article from this site

Try writing your own stuff and not stealing somebody elses!!
By mike8528 | Permalink | On 13 November 2012 - 09:54 AM
Isn´t it too much defensive tactic ? I used once and only created 2 oportunities to score in 90 minutes

He'll say it's all your fault or something. This guy used to troll the SI forums with tactics that explained nothing and rarely worked. Also his description above often Plagiarism.