Cut Out Player Faces Megapack

Our Cut-Out Faces Megapack is the biggest collection of Football Manager Player Faces available. All players are available in the default cut-out style. When you download our Cut-Out Faces Megapack, you'll receive over 450,000 player faces to spice up your copy of Football Manager.

• 2024.06 - Released on 17 Mar 2024
Cut Out Player Faces Megapack

mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Adding images to the megapack
N.B. Any teampacks and individual images are included in each update pack; this is for the impatient who want cuts to be included in their MP folder before then.

1. Save the image(s) to a temporary folder (e.g. Desktop or a folder in there)

2. Copy the image(s) into;

- My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 201x/graphics/your MP folder

Overwrite only if you are absolutely sure as the previous image will then be lost!

3. Use fmXML (or a similar program) to rebuild the config.xml file to reflect the new changes.

4. Load up FM, to confirm that the new cut/s has/have appeared.

Getting an Individual picture to appear in game:

1) Save your chosen picture as the correct ID into the following folder:
My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 201x/graphics/anywhere apart from your MP folder
(You may need to create the last 3 folders)

2) Next you need to create a config file, (the file that links the game to the image) and put it in the folder "Individual" with your picture.
You can download fmXML (Instruction Video) which will do it automatically for you. Save it.

3) Go back to your game prefs and untick "Show unique IDs" click confirm and hey presto your picture should be there.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.
nigelk9
13 years ago
6 months ago
mfc70.dill missing i downlod it put in system 32 still not work how to fix windows 7 ultimate 64
Adam Eaton
11 years ago
5 years ago
Cheers Mons,

So just to clarify (im not very good with owt technical you see, can just about play the game!!)

I need to;

1) download the fmXML from the link given,

and then save the new images where ? I dont have the megapack you see so do they need to be saved in any particular folder once inside My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 201x/graphics ???

Cheers mate, i really appreciate your time.
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Download fmXML and use the video in the OP of this thread on how to generate a config file.

As long as they're in the graphics folder, they can be saved anywhere. You also need to tick the check box in the in-game preferences called ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences' and un-tick the box saying ‘Use Caching to Decrease Page Loading Time’.
Adam Eaton
11 years ago
5 years ago
Mons mate, sorry to bother you again BUT ...

Ive downloaded fmXML from the link given, downloaded it to desktop, and it shows up as a zipped file. So i unzip it and click on the blue and orange FMXML icon like on the video, and i get the error : "the programme cant start because MFC70.DLL is missing from your computer.

Whats this about ?

Everything looks so easy when you lot do it but its a right pain in real life !

Cheers mate.
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Try downloading FM Graphics Configurator, it's a similar program.
Adam Eaton
11 years ago
5 years ago
AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH !

Using the FM Graphics Configurator now. Tried dragging the full folder and it said only three were successful, loaded the game up and the three still dont show, unticked this and that as you suggested.

The majority i try to copy just come up with the error "invalid directory path" .

Whats going on in both cases ?

Ive got a folder in my documents, fm13, graphics, pictures ; called "plymouth wants" and saved them all in there, each called their unique i.d number. I just dont understand what im doing wrong ?

If you can sort me out you'll be a legend in my eyes !!
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Tell you what, if the folder you are trying to add is not too big, I can do it for you. Just upload the file somewhere online and send me the link
Adam Eaton
11 years ago
5 years ago
Do you have a preference of file sharing website?
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Adam Eaton
11 years ago
5 years ago
Scrap that mate, sorted it!

Cheers for your help
Fat Penlon
11 years ago
4 years ago
By mons | Permalink | On 26 September 2012 - 18:59 PM
My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 201x/graphics/anywhere apart from your MP folder

2) Next you need to create a config file, (the file that links the game to the image) and put it in the folder "Individual" with your picture.
You can download fmXML (Instruction Video) which will do it automatically for you or create one yourself using this template I've created for you HERE (simply change the bits that says "change me" to the ID number you got earlier) Save it.

3) Go back to your game prefs and untick "Show unique IDs" click confirm and hey presto your picture should be there.

I can't see this option in the preferences What tab is it under?
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Fat Penlon
11 years ago
4 years ago
By mons | Permalink | On 16 March 2013 - 16:52 PM
http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/maltamons/FootballManager2013_Interface.png

Cheers for the screenshot, I've already done that and I got the same result!

Does the config need to be changed with that FMxml file in your OP? I just added the text and save it as the same format.
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Are you sure that the file name and the entry in the config are the same? Is the image in .png format?

Perhaps you can upload the individual image which you've added and the new config as well, so I can check it myself.
Fat Penlon
11 years ago
4 years ago
By mons | Permalink | On 16 March 2013 - 17:18 PM
Are you sure that the file name and the entry in the config are the same? Is the image in .png format?

Perhaps you can upload the individual image which you've added and the new config as well, so I can check it myself.

I've used the same formula as the other lines, just changing the IDs and have put the image (.png - right size etc.) into the same folder as the rest.

I'm not sure how I'd go about uploading the config, the only change is the addition of the new ID:

<record from="1394631337" to=”graphics/pictures/person/1394631337/portrait”/>

On the editor, there were two IDs. The other one was 'random ID' I think but I didn't use that.
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Open your save game and check the ID in there. It might not be the same as the one in the editor, as I've already indicated earlier.
Fat Penlon
11 years ago
4 years ago
By mons | Permalink | On 16 March 2013 - 18:50 PM
Open your save game and check the ID in there. It might not be the same as the one in the editor, as I've already indicated earlier.

Sorry, I forgot to add, the ID is correct in-game.
Fat Penlon
11 years ago
4 years ago
Also, I've just noticed that a lot of cut outs have went to the grey silhouette since I unticked the clear cache, etc.

mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
I really need the image in question and the config file as we're not really getting anywhere. Please compress them and upload them somewhere so I can have a look... Ideally, I would also have a screenshot of the person in-game, with his ID showing.
Fat Penlon
11 years ago
4 years ago
By mons | Permalink | On 17 March 2013 - 10:12 AM
I really need the image in question and the config file as we're not really getting anywhere. Please compress them and upload them somewhere so I can have a look... Ideally, I would also have a screenshot of the person in-game, with his ID showing.

I'll see what I can do. However, I've now lost all of the images in-game from the megapack - everything has went back to the default SI images. I may have clicked 'clear cache', is there any way to bring these back up easily enough?
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
If you provide the screenshots I requested, I can have a clearer picture of what could be that's wrong.
Angel Eyes
16 years ago
7 years ago
N.B. Any teampacks and individual images are included in each update pack; this is for the impatient who want cuts to be included in their MP folder before then.

Overwrite only if you are absolutely sure as the previous image will then be lost!

3. Use fmXML (or a similar program) to rebuild the config.xml file to reflect the new changes.

You can download fmXML (Instruction Video) which will do it automatically for you or create one yourself using this template I've created for you HERE (simply change the bits that says "change me" to the ID number you got earlier) Save it.

hi - trying to add Jordon Ibe to fm14 megapack, copied PNG and attempted to alter config to match one generated by the editor but image doesn't show. What am I doing wrong???? Please help
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Can you upload the Ibe image you're trying to add and the config file as it is after you have edited it?

Are you attempting to modify the config.xml file manually or with fmXML?
batiron
9 years ago
20 hours ago
Thx for creating the file (the one that simply change the bits that says "change me" to the ID number you got earlier) bro, but it seems that it became a dead link already, could you take a look at it?
THX

mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
I don't remember what it looked like tbh, so I'm afraid you're going to have to use FMxml and change the resulting lnc manually with notepad.
poubelleadresse
9 years ago
6 years ago
Hi,

I've already the megapack 7.6, is that possible to assign photos to people (player or not) who come into the game with editor files ? Like if I wanna give a photo to Upamecano, or to a rich owner I created to fake the bought of a club ?

Thanks in advance
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Hi,

I've already the megapack 7.6, is that possible to assign photos to people (player or not) who come into the game with editor files ? Like if I wanna give a photo to Upamecano, or to a rich owner I created to fake the bought of a club ?

Thanks in advance

Yes, just create a png file with the person's UID as the filename, place it in a folder separate to the megapack and generate a config file for it with fmXML...
poubelleadresse
9 years ago
6 years ago
Yes, just create a png file with the person's UID as the filename, place it in a folder separate to the megapack and generate a config file for it with fmXML...

Thanks a lot, I'll try
poubelleadresse
9 years ago
6 years ago

I add a folder in the folder faces where is the megapack, with photos and a xml file but it doesn't work, i've kind of a fog and not the photo. Do you have any idea ?

You'll need to Login to comment