As usual, yearly file to start your save as low as in 4th level in Poland.
Fortunately, all league sizes are the same so I didn't have to make the rules twice. Tested for 10 years in the game, all is okay.
What has changed?
- Added II Liga (playable with recreated promotion playoffs and squad reward system)
- Added III Liga (playable with squad reward system)
- Added IV Liga (non-playable, used for promotion/relegation from III Liga)
- By default only Ekstraklasa has World Cup break set so I haven't changed default settings (which means from I liga downwards, teams are playing normally, but I've slightly changed the winter break because it looks like it has been shortened a bit).
- II liga playoffs are set just as I liga playoffs (yes, 3-4 days break between last match of regular season and 1st semi-final playoff is normal)
- I've tried to recreate fines for yellow cards, so at least team fine is implemented (single player fine can't be set, or at least I haven't found a way to do it).
- As usual, promotions and relegations between 3 Liga and IV Liga are not 100% due to regionalization. Teams should be in nearest available division if there's not enough spaces in the right division (teams from north (II Group) won't be in south division (IV group). No artificial league increase is required for this level, if I'd do lower levels, maybe I would try to restrict this even more, right now default settings set by us researchers are fine.
Probably I will pass on creating lower divisions for now, so sorry if someone expected 5th and lower levels.
You'll need to Login to comment