You'll need to Login to comment
Football Manager Graphics
- Football Manager 2023 Graphics
- Football Manager 2023 Player Faces
- Football Manager 2023 Logos
- Football Manager 2023 Kits
- Football Manager 2023 Backgrounds
- Football Manager 2023 Installation Instructions
Football Manager Guides Database
- Football Manager 2023 Guides Database
- Football Manager 2022 Guides Database
- Football Manager 2021 Guides Database
Football Manager Data Update
Football Manager Shortlists
- Football Manager 2023 Guides
- Football Manager 2023 Shortlists
- Best Football Manager 2023 Wonderkids
- Cheap Football Manager 2023 Wonderkids
- Football Manager 2023 Young Players aged 21-25
- Football Manager 2023 Best Free Players
- Football Manager 2023 Expiring Contracts
- Football Manager 2023 Bargain Players
- Football Manager 2023 Injury Prone Players
- Football Manager 2023 Richest Clubs
- Best Football Manager 2023 Facilities
- Football Manager 2022 Guides
- Football Manager 2022 Shortlists
- Best Football Manager 2022 Wonderkids
- Cheap Football Manager 2022 Wonderkids
- Football Manager 2022 Young Players aged 21-25
- Football Manager 2022 Best Free Players
- Football Manager 2022 Expiring Contracts
- Football Manager 2022 Bargain Players
- Football Manager 2022 Injury Prone Players
- Football Manager 2022 Richest Clubs
- Best Football Manager 2022 Facilities
Football Manager Downloads
- Football Manager 2023 Downloads
- Football Manager 2023 Skins
- Football Manager 2023 Databases
- Football Manager 2022 Downloads
- Football Manager 2022 Skins
- Football Manager 2022 Databases
- Football Manager 2021 Downloads
- Football Manager 2021 Skins
- Football Manager 2021 Databases
Football Manager Tactics
Football Manager Add Ons
This site is not endorsed by Sports Interactive or SEGA and is intended for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed on this site are the views of the individual contributors and not those of Sports Interactive or SEGA. The official Football Manager site can be found at www.footballmanager.com and the official forums can be found at community.sigames.com.
You can add yourself, or anyone you like, as a Newgen in Football Manager, which means that as you play the people you add will appear as new youth players somewhere in the game. Just follow these easy steps to get started.
Open notepad or some other simple text editor.
Add the following text changing “John” and “Doe” to the first and last name you want to add.
"DETAILED_FUTURE_REGEN" "John" "" "Doe" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""
You can do this as many times as you like in the same file, each one on a new line.
Now save the file as “support_staff.edt” in the following location:
Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2023\data\database\db\2340\edt\permanent
Windows Epic Games:
Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\FootballManager2023\data\database\db\2340\edt\permanent
Xboxgames\Football Manager 2023\data\database\db\2340\edt\permanent
~/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2023/data/database/db/2340//edt/permanent
Now start a new game and at some point the people you've added with appear in clubs Youth Intake.
You can actually customise the people you're adding in alot of ways. Here's a break down of what each bit means:
"DETAILED_FUTURE_REGEN" "First Name" "Common Name" "Last Name" "Birth date(dd/mm/yyyy)" "Nation (first nationality)" "Favourite Team" "Ethnicity" "Skin Tone" "Hair Colour" "Height (in cm)" "Weight (in kg)" "Preferred Foot" "Preferred Position" "Favourite Number" "Birth City" "CLUB ID" "CA" "PA"
First Name, Common Name and Last Name
These should be self explanatory. But basically if you put a “Common Name” then this will override the First and Second when text is displayed on screen.
Self explanatory in dd/mm/yyyy format.
Nation and Favourite Team and Club ID
This must be the FM ID of the nation or team. You can find this easily by searching for what you want in our DB and copy and pasting the ID that's shown in the results.
Unknown/random = -1
Northern europe = 0
Mediterrean/hispanic = 1
North african/middle eastern = 2,
African/caribbean = 3,
Asian = 4,
South east asian = 5,
Pacific islander = 6,
Native american = 7,
Native australian = 8,
Mixed race white/black = 9
East asian = 10
A value of 1-20, with 1 being the lightest and 20 being the darkest.
Unknown/random = 0,
Blond = 1,
Light brown = 2,
Dark brown = 3,
Red = 4,
Black = 5,
Grey = 6,
Bald = 7
Height and Weight
Height must be in centimetres and weight must be in kilograms.
Right only = 0,
Left only = 1,
Right preferred = 2,
Left preferred = 3,
Both = 4
Must be one of the following:
GOALKEEPER, DEFENDER_LEFT_SIDE, DEFENDER_RIGHT_SIDE, DEFENDER_CENTRAL, MIDFIELDER_LEFT_SIDE, MIDFIELDER_RIGHT_SIDE, MIDFIELDER_CENTRAL, ATTACKING_MIDFIELDER_LEFT_SIDE, ATTACKING_MIDFIELDER_RIGHT_SIDE, ATTACKING_MIDFIELDER_CENTRAL, ATTACKER_CENTRAL
The shirt number the player likes to wear.
As above this must be the FM ID of the club. You can find this easily by searching for what you want in our DB and copy and pasting the ID that's shown in the results.
CA and PA
This is the Current Ability and Potential Ability of the player from 1-200. So you can force the player to be 200 PA and be the best player in the world.
Excellent guide @Footygamer but looking at what you say under Advanced Setup I think you may have put the last 3 the wrong way round. I believe that it is actually:
"DETAILED_FUTURE_REGEN" "First Name" "Common Name" "Last Name" "Birth date(dd/mm/yyyy)" "Nation (first nationality)" "Favourite Team" "Ethnicity" "Skin Tone" "Hair Colour" "Height (in cm)" "Weight (in kg)" "Preferred Foot" "Preferred Position" "Favourite Number" "Birth City" "CA" "PA" "CLUB ID"
At least that's the way I have it in the .edt file which I've used for a number of years, and it works fine in my game (I have 3 regens and they all started at the correct clubs).
Also, I believe that for Birth City you need to put the city ID from the database (rather than typing the actual name) which you've not mentioned in your breakdown.
Hope you find this post constructive (which is the aim) as opposed to being unnecessarily critical (which is certainly not the intention).
Hello there; is there a way of setting defensive midfielders into the lines?
Thanks in advanced.