Many people have asked me how should proceed in order to the FLUTSKIN for display the 2D club kit front in player overview panel.
Thus, with permission of PATRES10 (thanks, my friend!), I decided to do a pack already ready to use in the game.
Here is the 1.0 version of this pack, for SEASON 19/20
You can use it in FM19 until you have FM20
It contains all the kits made for 2019/20 season in beautiful FC'12 style.
Update to version 2.0:
I think this is an add on you will like it since the kits are in the same style I use as 2D default in FLUTSKIN.
How to add Flut Skin in FM19
Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "52DKitsasleftlogos" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics|logos
1. Create the folder "graphics" if it doesn't exist.
2. Start FM19 with one of the versions of FLUTSKIN for FM
3. You should see the 2D kits front in titlebar and in the player overview panel
- Created By: Flut
- Date Created: 15 Sep 2019
- Last Updated: 28 Jun 2020
- Last Comment: 21 Jun 2020
- Downloads: 2809
- File Name: 5 2DKitsasleftlogos.rar
- File Size: 163.54MB
- File Type: rar
- Views: 11798
- Comments: 24