Sheriff Skacel
10 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
Throw it at me, are there any sites out there that I am overlooking? I know all of the SI forums and I've briefly looked at the Steam Workshop, but there's a few leagues that I want that no one seems to have done. And I don't fancy creating them just yet, after a shower and I've blown my nose then maybe. But right about now, no.
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
Not really apart from the official SI Forums. They usually are in there somewhere, but the search isn't great and of course you can only search once every 30 seconds, which is ridiculous.
Sheriff Skacel
10 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
Horrible forums. Horrible people. With their pie charts and alternative ways of FM tactical thinking. Horrible.
Sheriff Skacel
10 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
There's a Megapack on the Steam Workshop, 77 nations or something. Covers a lot of what I want, just a few leagues missing from her that I'm interested in. Gonna give it a test run now and report back on whether its any good or not.

The NASL update on Steam is a bit disappointing, apparently removes some MLS specific features like the squad limitations and that. So I might have to add those leagues myself.
Sheriff Skacel
10 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
Good start, loaded about 20 leagues, holidayed three months, not a single game played in any league. Gonna have to create them all myself.

If you want a job doing right, do it yourself.
Deleted Account #151676
Good start, loaded about 20 leagues, holidayed three months, not a single game played in any league. Gonna have to create them all myself.

If you want a job doing right, do it yourself.

Any specific leagues your after? I have quite a collection of them that I've gathered from around the FM scene.
Eric Portapotty
15 years ago
8 hours ago
I'm guessing you used this, it formed the base of my Pentagon career as well.

Coverage on African nations has been hopeless (as usual), Claassen's pack has probably the most detail there IMO.

Tried my hand at creating the Nigerian and Ghanaian lower leagues as well, far from perfect though.
Sheriff Skacel
10 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
Any specific leagues your after? I have quite a collection of them that I've gathered from around the FM scene.

Malta, Cyprus, Andorra, Dutch lower leagues
Panama, Cayman Islands, American lower leagues
Colombia
Egypt, Sudan, Tunisia
Mongolia, Iran

I'm guessing you used this, it formed the base of my Pentagon career as well.

Coverage on African nations has been hopeless (as usual), Claassen's pack has probably the most detail there IMO.

Tried my hand at creating the Nigerian and Ghanaian lower leagues as well, far from perfect though.

Aye that's the one, just didn't fancy working for me. May try it again with a few changes to league selection but not ideal.
Sheriff Skacel
10 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
Just gonna have a normal FM14 game, too many things annoying me with the add ons, from bugs to incorrect rules. And I'm faring little better in my own efforts to create the leagues. Disappointing. Although I have downloaded the official Gibraltar league made by SI.

You'll need to Login to comment