Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 14 minutes ago
Eric Portapotty commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
15 minutes ago
Le_Guillaume commented on: The Non-League Villains
24 minutes ago
GobBluthJD commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
31 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 47274 changes from 191 contributors.
54 minutes ago
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
camillovargas70 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
Eoin Fitzsimons commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 3 | Borussia Dortmund
1 hour ago
bob_mcshug commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
r96Skinner commented on: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
1 hour ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (30/04/20)
1 hour ago
Mateee commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
Mateee commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
wrooty commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 47182 changes from 190 contributors.
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
2 hours ago
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
2 hours ago
mzilikazi commented on: Steam Workshop graphic uploads
2 hours ago
mzilikazi added a topic: Steam Workshop graphic uploads
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
2 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: MAGPIES MILLIONS | NEWCASTLE UNITED | #16 | Football Manager 2020 #FM20
2 hours ago
Side Splitting Pass commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
3 hours ago
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Discussion
i understand that. but i have no access to my pc atm...
i understand that. but i have no access to my pc atm...

Then in that case you'll have to assume the changes haven't been added, or that nobody has already put them in.
and thats why i told you about the missing players....
and thats why i told you about the missing players....

In that case download the update when you can and see if they are in there. Simple.

Also the link at the top of the forum might not be working correctly at the mo, so here is the link again: http://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update
I have a question please: Is there any way I can get the file that only had all the Summer 2013 transfers up to September? I think it was more complete with more countries updated.
I do not understand what you are asking for sorry.
I do not understand what you are asking for sorry.

I am asking for the Data update that you guys released in December 2013 if possible. Because when I downloaded it had more countries updated, such as Asian countries, that aren't for some reason in the file that I download now (only main European leagues mostly seem to be updated in this one). For instance Qatar and Iran have their 2012/2013 squads.

«This comment has been edited»
I am asking for the Data update that you guys released in December 2013 if possible. Because when I downloaded it had more countries updated, such as Asian countries, that aren't for some reason in the file that I download now (only main European leagues mostly seem to be updated in this one). For instance Qatar and Iran have their 2012/2013 squads.

We never released one in December 2013.

In FM14 the European seasons begin in mid-year 2013.
In this update, there are loans starting in 2014, Therefore, have no effect when starting a new game.
In FM14 the European seasons begin in mid-year 2013.
In this update, there are loans starting in 2014, Therefore, have no effect when starting a new game.

Its a problem noted, but loans are actually inputted into the basefile manually, with correct dates.
Its a problem noted, but loans are actually inputted into the basefile manually, with correct dates.

then do not have how to harness the loans ..
it's useless
then do not have how to harness the loans ..
it's useless

Sorry, what?

When a loan is submitted via the system, i manually assign that loan in the Basefile, i then approve the loan so people know that the loan is now in the database, and appears on the accepted list that you see before you download the update.

Loans are currently broken in the system version hence the manual submissions by myself, and will be fixed for FM 15.

Sorry, what?

When a loan is submitted via the system, i manually assign that loan in the Basefile, i then approve the loan so people know that the loan is now in the database, and appears on the accepted list that you see before you download the update.

Loans are currently broken in the system version hence the manual submissions by myself, and will be fixed for FM 15.

yes, but I say that in fm2014, the loans added manually starting in 2014, have no effect when starting a game, did not take this type of update within the game.
This is a problem because most of the transfers are on loan

Sorry my bad English.
yes, but I say that in fm2014, the loans added manually starting in 2014, have no effect when starting a game, did not take this type of update within the game.
This is a problem because most of the transfers are on loan

Sorry my bad English.

No the manual loans have the correct dates.

As you can see in the picture below, using the SortitoutSI Data Update, a loan that was confirmed today, is now in the game.

http://i.imgur.com/I3LDb7K.jpg

Lot of clubs without managers when in real life they have managers like River Plate, Juventus, and Leverkusen
Lot of clubs without managers when in real life they have managers like River Plate, Juventus, and Leverkusen

Why don't you submit changes then?
oriol romeu still at chelsea??
Why don't you submit changes then?

Because it's one of the first things that should of been done. Juve appointed their manager a month ago so hardly something new is it!
Because it's one of the first things that should of been done. Juve appointed their manager a month ago so hardly something new is it!

All I'm hearing is moaning, the entire point of this update is for the COMMUNITY to help submit changes to ensure it is accurate as possible. Lots of members have been helping out. So why don't you?

Oh and by the way ... Juve manager is correct, so your comment about the Juve manager is incorrect.

@cymro latest live update, romeu still at chelsea?
@cymro latest live update, romeu still at chelsea?

Ye had a look, seems the loan has a 14/15 season date instead of a 13/14 date, I will pass it onto the boss so he can edit it.

Apologise there.

Ye had a look, seems the loan has a 14/15 season date instead of a 13/14 date, I will pass it onto the boss so he can edit it.

Apologise there.

thanks bro not ur guys fault. no need apologize ya
Romeu is now fixed.
Romeu is now fixed.

thanks bro. how bout brazilian league?
I'm still getting my game crashing when trying to start a new save. Any fix for this?
yeah I am getting the same issue with game crashing when I try to create a new full game. Creates dump file during the database load. Hope that helps

As we have had previously mentioned in this thread. We are looking into it. It is to do with loading Brazil so we are working to solve the issue.
As we have had previously mentioned in this thread. We are looking into it. It is to do with loading Brazil so we are working to solve the issue.

Apologies, should have looked through thread for previous mentions of it. Initially thought it was related to most recent update.
Stefan de Vrij has been moved to FC Lazio in Madagascar rather than Lazio in Serie A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stefan de Vrij has been moved to FC Lazio in Madagascar rather than Lazio in Serie A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting find. In the Data file he is in the Serie A Lazio but in the basefile as you rightfully noted he is in the Lazio in Madagascar. Will highlight this to the transfer guru.
Login to post a comment

Login Register