Iain Butler
10 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
Hi

On the club information overview does anyone know how to remove the default 3rd kit when the team in question doesnt have a 3rd kit? Eg. Cardiff and Aston Villa as an example in my current game. I dont know how the game knows when to only display two kits or three kits in the information overview screen.

Hope Im being clear and that someone understands what Im getting at. I added a screen shot aswell.

Thanks in advance

Iain
mons
17 years ago
7 seconds ago
As with most things, the game relies on the data provided by the researchers to know what to display. In this example, some teams have two kits assigned to them while others have three. Cardiff and Villa belong to the latter group.

It is quite easy to remove these "empty" third kits, but this is something that can only be done BEFORE starting a new game. Afaik, there's no way of removing the kit once a new game has been started.

All you need to do is open the pre-game editor, search for Villa/Cardiff's kits and clear the respective entries for the third kit.
Iain Butler
10 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
As with most things, the game relies on the data provided by the researchers to know what to display. In this example, some teams have two kits assigned to them while others have three. Cardiff and Villa belong to the latter group.

It is quite easy to remove these "empty" third kits, but this is something that can only be done BEFORE starting a new game. Afaik, there's no way of removing the kit once a new game has been started.

All you need to do is open the pre-game editor, search for Villa/Cardiff's kits and clear the respective entries for the third kit.

Mons

Thanks very much for your quick response. Appreciated.
hammer9
16 years ago
2 months ago
Or use my SSKCC do remove 3rd or add 3rd for many leagues. have a look this - http://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/12813/some-kits-not-working-sskcc15-v10-for-fm1415-kits-only-17092014

idea made by mons for me for my SS kits tho....but i can see your kit is different. so like mons say. thats simply.
Iain Butler
10 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
Thanks for the file Hammer. I was about to begin going through data editor to amend all the teams but will try the file you gave me.

And yes, well spotted I was experimenting with FC'12 style kits to see how it looks. Have reverted back to SS. (i do actually normally use your amazing SS kits)

Thanks for all your hard work with the kits. You are a machine!
hammer9
16 years ago
2 months ago

You'll need to Login to comment