Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
Allan1980 commented on: Spurs sack Poch
7 minutes ago
jeid commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
14 minutes ago
FS_Kazushi commented on: My FM20 Youth Academy Challenge in Italy
22 minutes ago
Rivanov commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
48 minutes ago
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.1
51 minutes ago
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks by SirTAVARES v1.1
1 hour ago
juve_man commented on: FM 20: juve_man's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
1 hour ago
KeremAli62 commented on: Ukraine - Premier Liga SS'2019/20 Relink! (07/09/19)
1 hour ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
1 hour ago
mons commented on: Update live 2019 is compatibility for fm 20 ?
1 hour ago
mons commented on: FM 20 Refund
1 hour ago
mons commented on: Belgian promotion relegation
1 hour ago
Ibrahim Topal commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
1 hour ago
stevemc commented on: Dark Is Actually Dark FM20 Skin
1 hour ago
markelos commented on: Update live 2019 is compatibility for fm 20 ?
1 hour ago
markelos added a topic: Update live 2019 is compatibility for fm 20 ?
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 246442 changes from 784 contributors.
1 hour ago
Dan commented on: Spurs sack Poch
1 hour ago
Dan commented on: Earth Trip
1 hour ago
Footygamer commented on: Slow download speeds
2 hours ago
Dan commented on: Beating Mourinho. The real career of Tó Mãdéira
2 hours ago
Dan commented on: Heartbreak, misery, but hope on the horizon
2 hours ago
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
Dan commented on: FM2020 Bug
2 hours ago
Brent Natwick commented on: TCM19 Logopack by TCMLogos
2 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Beating Mourinho. The real career of Tó Mãdéira
2 hours ago
Anben10 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
therightway commented on: FM 20 Refund
3 hours ago
Quaresma_77 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Discussion
I'm feeling such an idiot playing FM for years but not getting the new downloaded kits right. I've done what I always did only thing this thime is that there is no 'Reload Skin' button? It just don't reload my skin. Am I overlooking it? Hope someone can help me.

Can you switch to another skin and then back, it should reload skin even tho there's no dedicated button for it
Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
I'm feeling such an idiot playing FM for years but not getting the new downloaded kits right. I've done what I always did only thing this thime is that there is no 'Reload Skin' button? It just don't reload my skin. Am I overlooking it? Hope someone can help me.

In addition to what bolid said, the preferences can be found here:

https://i.imgur.com/0yPuoXt.png
In theory, if we turn off caching, new graphics should load when starting FM
You guys are great. Thanks for helping!!
C:\Users\Χαρης\Downloads\superleague 19-20 by Mysterio.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

this message showed me and i can't download this file.why;;;
C:\Users\Χαρης\Downloads\superleague 19-20 by Mysterio.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

this message showed me and i can't download this file.why;;;

U may need upgrade win.rar 🙂
that's the reason thank you very much my friend..
I will aks it here. FMScout doesn't have any graphics anymore due to law and stuff. Can we download still the graphics here?
I will aks it here. FMScout doesn't have any graphics anymore due to law and stuff. Can we download still the graphics here?

Yes, you can.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Why can we download them here and not on other sites? What's the different?
I've used the SS shirts for several years now and I really like them. From time to time I notice that the 3rd kit doesn't show up or the description below the kit has the wrong color. I've researched a bit and discovered there is an SKCC (sp?) patch I can download that fixes this. Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes for this patch to hit the site for FM20? I've also seen people mention I can fix this on my own using the in game editor. I haven't been able to find directions. Any answers/help would be much appreciated. I'm gearing up for FM20, but will try to wait for all the appropriate patches before I do.
I've used the SS shirts for several years now and I really like them. From time to time I notice that the 3rd kit doesn't show up or the description below the kit has the wrong color. I've researched a bit and discovered there is an SKCC (sp?) patch I can download that fixes this. Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes for this patch to hit the site for FM20? I've also seen people mention I can fix this on my own using the in game editor. I haven't been able to find directions. Any answers/help would be much appreciated. I'm gearing up for FM20, but will try to wait for all the appropriate patches before I do.

You can check in this video how a new kit is installed and in second half there's the process of colour fixing by using in-game editor.
I don't know about full SSKCC file, but I'll include editor file with fixed colours and third kits in my English and Italian packs a week after editor is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udf_WL7eMyw&t=113s

I'm working on SSKCC for FM20 will release soon....if you do yourself with in-game editor that's Bolid74's video above.
Hi. Maybe it's a stupid question, but still: this is the first year, that i choose to use the graphics packs, in the faces and logos packs it is suggested to tick "Use caching to decrease page loading times", and in the kit pack to untick "Use caching to decrease page loading times". So what should i do, to use all 3 packs? Thanks in advance.
Hi. Maybe it's a stupid question, but still: this is the first year, that i choose to use the graphics packs, in the faces and logos packs it is suggested to tick "Use caching to decrease page loading times", and in the kit pack to untick "Use caching to decrease page loading times". So what should i do, to use all 3 packs? Thanks in advance.

Disable caching to load the logos and kits (otherwise what was there previously will be "remembered" by the cache), and then you can retick caching.
Login to post a comment

Login Register