Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 13 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 118536 changes from 417 contributors.
55 minutes ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
56 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
1 hour ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 118469 changes from 417 contributors.
6 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
6 hours ago
Abdulhasib sadiq commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 118361 changes from 416 contributors.
6 hours ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
rfreixo added a download: FC Sydvest Teampack
7 hours ago
Cymro commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 118291 changes from 416 contributors.
7 hours ago
Abdulhasib sadiq commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
SolidOryx commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
8 hours ago
SolidOryx commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
8 hours ago
kieran ryan commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
8 hours ago
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
8 hours ago
Ferreira26011991 commented on: SS Template Thread
8 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
8 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 24 Mixpack
8 hours ago
9 hours ago
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
9 hours ago
priority76 added a download: UAE - Arabian Gulf League
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 118092 changes from 416 contributors.
9 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Discussion
The fucks a power ranking?

They use them a lot in NFL. Basically mean fuck all
http://i.imgur.com/REDwvyC.jpg
I spent my formative years on here - joined in 2008 when I was only 16 and I had lurked for a year or two before then anyway. Sad to see it so dead tbh, it was great fun in it's prime.
Needs more Skacel
Does seem to be the same handful posting here nowadays. Shame really but the same seems to be true of FMBase, the dugout, Theawaystand etc too. As somebody mentioned earlier Facebook and Twitter have seriously stunted the scene in recent years.

Said no one ever.
Still wanna hear from Game after the WayneGooney ridiculousness though tbh
Does seem to be the same handful posting here nowadays. Shame really but the same seems to be true of FMBase, the dugout, Theawaystand etc too. As somebody mentioned earlier Facebook and Twitter have seriously stunted the scene in recent years.

The Dugout has been quite dead for a while, I'm surprised it's still up and running.
Susie Quiz League.

Where's taygt when you need him?

Hello Sam.

Yay! Hi.

Hope you're well.

Ha ha, from one old timer to an even older one, welcome back lad!
Nice to see the site hasn't broken. Although maybe i shouldn't have logged in
Formerly Carlito

Carlito

Poe

Good to see so many familiar faces still around and some popping out of the shadows.
Formerly Carlito
Poe

Good to see so many familiar faces still around and some popping out of the shadows.

I'm still regular, not many of the old guard around nowadays.
Needs more Aaron Meadows.
I'm still regular, not many of the old guard around nowadays.

Yeah so i see but still satisfying to see a few guys still around. I wonder how many of the old guard still lurk though.
Formerly Carlito
Yeah so i see but still satisfying to see a few guys still around. I wonder how many of the old guard still lurk though.

Alot i'd imagine.
Alot i'd imagine.

It would be good to see more if they were about.
Formerly Carlito

I'm glad the emoticon is still on here.

Hope all is well.
Needs more gunnerfan69

Fixed. Had some great times on this forum...I think I even log in less than Taygt now. Which oldie moldies still post here? Carlito of course I see and Poe two of the all time best.
Fixed. Had some great times on this forum...I think I even log in less than Taygt now. Which oldie moldies still post here? Carlito of course I see and Poe two of the all time best.

Me!
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- https://media.giphy.com/media/PdKTOwHgOASGY/giphy.gif -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif

I'm still here as well!
There's still a few long term members remaining.

Nice to see others reappearing.

gunner \o/
VP, Shedender, Sam...much love my friends and Poe you know I think you are a sexy god man
Stick around you big idiot.
Anyone who registered in 2006 deserves legend status.
I registered here in around 2003-2004 originally.

Jesus christ.
Login to post a comment

Login Register