Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
8 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
8 minutes ago
Qvordrup added a download: Hvidovre IF Teampack
34 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
57 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
57 minutes ago
injilio commented on: Requests
59 minutes ago
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
1 hour ago
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75758 changes from 269 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75758 changes from 269 contributors.
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
RnK12345 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin light - Version 2.2
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75709 changes from 269 contributors.
7 hours ago
MathiasKP commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75703 changes from 269 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75681 changes from 269 contributors.
9 hours ago
davidfosneberg commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75637 changes from 269 contributors.
9 hours ago
v7ville commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 9 | Iceland National Team
9 hours ago
v7ville added a topic: K.O.T.W. | Week 9 | Iceland National Team
9 hours ago
v7ville commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 8 | Colorado Rapids
9 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75543 changes from 269 contributors.
11 hours ago
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
11 hours ago
colin Hand commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
11 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
11 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Kettering Teampack
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75507 changes from 269 contributors.
11 hours ago
julianocp commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
12 hours ago
CountVladimir commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Discussion
Hi

I started a save with Wolves and have noticed all my Europa League games are played on Wednesday instead of Thursday, also every single league game is on a Saturday at 3pm.

I checked other Premiership teams and all their games are Sat at 3 too.

Is there anyway to fix this as the Europa League games are played on a Thursday which would mean league games are usually played the following Sunday.
are you using any add on files real fixtures/results or a custom start date etc?

fixing this in a save game wont be possible

«This comment has been edited»
https://i.gyazo.com/996bb0f9ade7ac419d7bcbcd9bc4732d.jpg

Please use the forums to ask questions
are you using any add on files real fixtures/results or a custom start date etc?

I have downloaded the latest changes for the real licenses fix that's it. The database I am using is the 20.4.0 but on the bottom left hand screen it says I am playing 20.4.1. The name changes are fine it's just for some unknown reason all Europa League games are played on a Wednesday and all league games get played on a Saturday at 3. I don't have a single Sunday match and neither does any other team in the league.

I haven't download anything in terms of real fixtures/results. Didn't think I would need to as Europa Leagues games are played on a Thursday night.

I have tried a new save as Arsenal and again their Group Stage games in the Europa League are on a Wednesday night instead of Thursday.

I don't recall this happening before generally whenever I have played with a team in the Europa League before the games were played on a Thursday.

[quote name='kingrobbo' user_id='164586' id='545723' timestamp='1593558921']

[/quote

I solved the issue, thanks for replying anyway :-)
I have downloaded the latest changes for the real licenses fix that's it. The database I am using is the 20.4.0 but on the bottom left hand screen it says I am playing 20.4.1. The name changes are fine it's just for some unknown reason all Europa League games are played on a Wednesday and all league games get played on a Saturday at 3. I don't have a single Sunday match and neither does any other team in the league.

I haven't download anything in terms of real fixtures/results. Didn't think I would need to as Europa Leagues games are played on a Thursday night.

I have tried a new save as Arsenal and again their Group Stage games in the Europa League are on a Wednesday night instead of Thursday.

I don't recall this happening before generally whenever I have played with a team in the Europa League before the games were played on a Thursday.

I asked as I have seen this before when using real fixtures/result add ons
as you say Europa are set to be played on a thursday sounds like a bug

take a screenshot of the schedule for Europa try a couple of months just to see, also check the other teams in the comp to see if they played on the correct day
https://i.gyazo.com/7cae9d5cf57b9c46f1bce317d6293a6a.jpg

[quote name='kingrobbo' user_id='164586' id='545723' timestamp='1593558921']

[/quote

I solved the issue, thanks for replying anyway :-)

what was the issue and how did you fix?

Only seeing this now, but I suspect that he had a preference ticked not to move matches for TV. It's intended primarily for network games so that you don't have multiple match stoppages.
Only seeing this now, but I suspect that he had a preference ticked not to move matches for TV. It's intended primarily for network games so that you don't have multiple match stoppages.

probably down to that mate

Yeah spot on Mons. I had selected only Sat and Wed games. Thanks for coming back to me
At the start screen I went onto preference and clocked that I had chosen Wed and Sat games instead of move games to TV. I chose that instead and clicked confirm and started a new save and it worked. Europa league games on a Thurs with more likely league games to follow on the Sunday.
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $39.10 until 10 Jul 2020 00:55:00 ×