NateCordova
12 years ago
2 years ago
Hello Footy Managers.

I have a recent laptop with a AMD Radeon 7600 series card.

The only problem is that on FM 2013 i can't set the resolution any lower than 1024 x 768.

This is a a problem because i want a resolution that matches the 16:9 aspect ratio.

I also do not like the stock 1333 x 768 resolution, because the letters become too small, i like big text!

Is there anyone there that might help me set some custom resolution or something? If so, How?

Thanks,
Footygamer
18 years ago
8 hours ago
I'm not totally clear on exactly what your problem is but windowed mode may help with the aspect ratio (it's in the fm preferences), although surely full screen would fit your screens aspect ratio?

As for the text being small you'll have to change the aspect ratio of your PC for, i'm pretty sure windows has an option to change the text size in the same place you'd change the screen resolution, although I don't know if that would effect FM.

As I don't really understand what it is you want, the best thing I can suggest is creating a bat script which you use to launch FM, which will change your computers aspect ratio when FM launches and change it back again when it closes. Although I think resolution is saved in the registry so a better option would be something like this: http://sourceforge.net/projects/qres/

The description sounds like exactly what you want:

QRes provides automatic screen mode change for Windows applications. For instance, you can make QRes switch to 800 x 600 @ 256 colors as long as you run a game and switch back to your regular screen mode when it is over.

You'll need to Login to comment