Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 20 minutes ago
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: staff member not appearing
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
kb1000 commented on: staff member not appearing
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Madman99 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
Madman99 commented on: Germany - Regionalliga Level 4 SS'2018/19 Relink! (31/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet
4 hours ago
kowalatkomc commented on: New Logos
4 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
4 hours ago
mizie commented on: [FM19] Hungary Database Update
4 hours ago
kb1000 commented on: staff member not appearing
6 hours ago
7 hours ago
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
mons added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 82 [12 images] [11.02]
7 hours ago
aleshaebanko commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
8 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 60 [18 images] [10.09]
9 hours ago
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520639 changes from 918 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317755 changes from 983 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26169 changes from 159 contributors.
9 hours ago
sami sabek commented on: Arabic language file FM19
9 hours ago
sami sabek added a topic: Arabic language file FM19
9 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E2 I Cannot Believe That Happened! | Football Manager 2019
10 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520639 changes from 918 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317748 changes from 983 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26162 changes from 159 contributors.
Discussion
Nice, thank you!

Also where i can send you some pictures of my club (new players) to update?
Is anyone else having problems downloading this??

Have tried downloading about 4 times now and every time it gets to about 98% and then says there is a network error and dies!!!
Is anyone else having problems downloading this??

Have tried downloading about 4 times now and every time it gets to about 98% and then says there is a network error and dies!!!

Hi Alex, sorry to hear you have dowload problems.

Not sure what download you have used.
Perhaps you'll find something helpfull on our website.

http://df11faces.com/

Don't forget to visit the download section as well.
New DF11 panels available for FM17.
Nice, thank you!

Also where i can send you some pictures of my club (new players) to update?

http://df11faces.com/en/Request-a-face/

Thanks for your support Brunkk.
What should be the full player count be once this is downloaded?
What should be the full player count be once this is downloaded?

Over 87500 (including updates)

«This comment has been edited»
If i have suggestions for new/improved photos, but hasnt got the skills to edit pictures myself, where should i post my suggestions?
If i have suggestions for new/improved photos, but hasnt got the skills to edit pictures myself, where should i post my suggestions?

Looking at your favorite team i think you already found our website.
If not then feel free to have a look at the request page.
Where do you get access to these images? Best I've seen!
Where do you get access to these images? Best I've seen!

Check our website for all download options
Just a question, although i have found the android paths in your page. It's compatible with FMT2017 right? Just to be sure, ty
Just a question, although i have found the android paths in your page. It's compatible with FMT2017 right? Just to be sure, ty

Hey Lefteris,

All graphical addons such as logo's, kits and faces work in Football Manager touch.
Custom skins made for regular FM career mode will not work in FMT.

So yes.... DF11 faces will work in FMT

Regards,

Jeff
hello i need the template for edit the bolivian premier league mega face pack
Soy elDewa el que quiere sacar a Bolivia adelante en videojuegos
I have FM 2014,but there are no folders in the order like it should be ,like graphics\ and there u have kits,logo,skin, separate folders. And another thing is always upsetting me... sometimes in the "how to install" there is the first folder Dcuments \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2014 but sometimes its the MyDocuments\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014....this are not the same,and the outcome will be different...or am I wrong? It is the same which Folder extract to ??

Matarese
One day I discovered a hidden secret/passion...a game named Championship Manager. But, it's not just a game...it's more, way more! Now...after more than 10 years, that same game in the past is now much better, improved...only under a different name-Football Manager! Because of the Best game ever, I still play this incredible Game...in fact, it's the only game I play.
I have FM 2014,but there are no folders in the order like it should be ,like graphics\ and there u have kits,logo,skin, separate folders. And another thing is always upsetting me... sometimes in the "how to install" there is the first folder Dcuments \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2014 but sometimes its the MyDocuments\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014....this are not the same,and the outcome will be different...or am I wrong? It is the same which Folder extract to ??

Matarese

Hi Matarese,

You'll need to create the 'Graphics' folder by yourself
The documents structure can be different, but the Football Manager 20** folder will always be located there.

Hvala !

Ipak,za one koji kupuju originale Football Manager,svake godine,ili druge za tako visoku cijenu bilo bi fer da već jednom Football Manager 2xxx bude kompletan,sa svim licenzama kao što ima igrica Fifa 17.tj,da ljudi NEMORAJU svaki put toliko toga naći pa doawnloadati...od obićnog logo cluba,dresa,face,itd. It is time !!!
One day I discovered a hidden secret/passion...a game named Championship Manager. But, it's not just a game...it's more, way more! Now...after more than 10 years, that same game in the past is now much better, improved...only under a different name-Football Manager! Because of the Best game ever, I still play this incredible Game...in fact, it's the only game I play.
NEW UPDATE PACK AVAILABLE TO EXPAND YOUR DF11 MEGAPACK UP TO 92.300 FACES.

http://www.df11faces.com/gallery/df11_update_april_large%20image.png
@DF11 / necjeff , I'm a fan of your work. Just a word of advice; there's a number of images in this pack which have a .PNG (in caps) extension. For some reason, I believe FM doesn't read these, so may be worth keeping an eye out for them in the future
@DF11 / necjeff , I'm a fan of your work. Just a word of advice; there's a number of images in this pack which have a .PNG (in caps) extension. For some reason, I believe FM doesn't read these, so may be worth keeping an eye out for them in the future

Hey @mons, Not sure if this extension error was already there from beginning in FM?
We are aware of it since FM15 (Jay Rodriguez of Southampton had a PNG extension wich was causing probems for many people ..... that helped!)
We will defo try to avoid future extension errors

Thanks for your support and all you do for the amazing cut-out project and Sortioutsi.
To me you are one of those FM legends in the community for a long time.

Cheers m8
Hey @mons, Not sure if this extension error was already there from beginning in FM?
We are aware of it since FM15 (Jay Rodriguez of Southampton had a PNG extension wich was causing probems for many people ..... that helped!)
We will defo try to avoid future extension errors

Thanks for your support and all you do for the amazing cut-out project and Sortioutsi.
To me you are one of those FM legends in the community for a long time.

Cheers m8

Thanks for your kind words

It's been there for a while. If you have the time, I'd go through the whole pack and make sure your future updates contain new versions (in png format of images who currently have a PNG extension
Thanks for your kind words

It's been there for a while. If you have the time, I'd go through the whole pack and make sure your future updates contain new versions (in png format of images who currently have a PNG extension

That's an offer i can't refuse.
I would really appreciate it!
New update pack available to extend and refresh your current DF11 Megapack.

http://www.df11faces.com/gallery/credits%20june%202017.png

Special thanks to the Sortitoutsi staff for allowing me to share the DF11 faces here as well for so many years.
http://www.df11faces.com/gallery/credits-july2017.png

Have fun!
Please update your DF11 Megapack on a monthly base following all the monthly update packs in order.
It will refresh your pack with the most recent faces and extend the amount up to 94.500
i have the same issue. it reached 98% and fails...
i have the same issue. it reached 98% and fails...

Sorry to hear m8.
Try to download from our website. There are 3 download options available.
Hi there,

Downloaded the megapack but it's still missing a lot of images?!

When I've downloaded in the past its been very comprehensive.

M
Hi there,

Downloaded the megapack but it's still missing a lot of images?!

When I've downloaded in the past its been very comprehensive.

M

Hi,

No worries. Most times this means people didn't install the pack correctly
Please follow the install instructions on the website to see what went wrong.
Is there torrent with the all your update ?
I've just downloaded face pack but can't find it anywhere. How do I do this?
is there a download link for the template so that we can add faces ourselves?
Login to post a comment

Login Register