Belfastchris
13 years ago
1 week ago
Is there any difference in the Beta release to the Full Release in Two Weeks?
FMtillidie
12 years ago
3 months ago
network game is only on the full release.
AFC
16 years ago
8 years ago
By Belfastchris | Permalink | On 19 October 2012 - 15:06 PM
Is there any difference in the Beta release to the Full Release in Two Weeks?

The full release will have fixed all of the issues that arise during the beta release, and will also include online and the new versus mode
KEZ_7
17 years ago
3 days ago
However if you play the beta you can carry your save games onto the full version
Franck
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
By AFC | Permalink | On 19 October 2012 - 15:47 PM
The full release will have fixed all of the issues that arise during the beta release, and will also include online and the new versus mode

Saying it'll have fixed all issues is a bit optimistic.
Belfastchris
13 years ago
1 week ago
Ah happy days cheers guys... so far good with the Beta version anyways no issues here
AFC
16 years ago
8 years ago
By Franck | Permalink | On 19 October 2012 - 16:02 PM
Saying it'll have fixed all issues is a bit optimistic.

Well, all of the major issues that are coming up and as many of the minor ones as possible in the next 2 weeks
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 month ago
Banned
So not all of them then. You're a liar. You just lied to us.
Rowan
16 years ago
1 month ago
Just out of interest, if I download the Beta now, will Steam be able to just patch it upon the full release or will I need to download the whole 2-3gb again?....
AFC
16 years ago
8 years ago
By Fantastic | Permalink | On 19 October 2012 - 16:13 PM

D3V!L
16 years ago
11 years ago
By Rowan | Permalink | On 19 October 2012 - 16:24 PM
Just out of interest, if I download the Beta now, will Steam be able to just patch it upon the full release or will I need to download the whole 2-3gb again?....

Steam will automatically download the rest of the game when it becomes available (November 2nd at midnight).
Rowan
16 years ago
1 month ago
Cheers mate, thought that might be the case, I'll get downloading
fajdax
12 years ago
7 years ago
guys what i must tick in the fm 13 if i want "turn on" logos and face megapack??thanks so much
tv_capper
16 years ago
1 hour ago
By fajdax | Permalink | On 19 October 2012 - 18:39 PM
guys what i must tick in the fm 13 if i want "turn on" logos and face megapack??thanks so much

There is nothing in game to "tick"

You need to look at the options available for logos and player faces and decide which style you want in your game
Select the ones you want and follow the download and installation instructions...
montrosefc
17 years ago
3 months ago
By Fantastic | Permalink | On 19 October 2012 - 16:13 PM

Don't feed the troll guys
StewartyMac
17 years ago
2 days ago
By KEZ_7 | Permalink | On 19 October 2012 - 16:02 PM
However if you play the beta you can carry your save games onto the full version

Is this also the case for people who have pre-ordered the disc version for the full release, rather than just a download.

I d/loaded the Beta with Steam last week, and have a decent save going just now. When I get the disc through tomorrow, and pop it in the tray, am I going to have to install the whole thing again from the disc? Therefore losing any save games I have now? Not sure how that'll work.
KEZ_7
17 years ago
3 days ago
Yeah that will be fine, rather than installing via the disc just use the code (in the box) with Steam and it will update your version
StewartyMac
17 years ago
2 days ago
By KEZ_7 | Permalink | On 01 November 2012 - 13:09 PM
Yeah that will be fine, rather than installing via the disc just use the code (in the box) with Steam and it will update your version

Brilliant, thanks for this.

You'll need to Login to comment