Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521055 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318360 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27711 changes from 170 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 521053 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318358 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27702 changes from 170 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S4-E1 One Million Pound Transfer! | Football Manager 2019
Mvanginkel23 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
cHMIELu commented on: New Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 521010 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318291 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27620 changes from 170 contributors.
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 28 | INTO THE BLENDER | #FM19
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A11_Smithy commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520984 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318275 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27595 changes from 169 contributors.
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520997 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318287 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27588 changes from 169 contributors.
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A11_Smithy commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
NinetyNine Comments
Argentinian Primera Division would be nice, but difficult, i know.
And also Portuguese NOS Liga and Brasilian Serie A+B would be nice.

You can also find most of the Portuguese NOS Liga in the previous pages, or search by the user @wires2 posts. I´m playing the portuguese league with the kits he made as we speak.

Hello,

I need Portuguese League Kits 3D link.
Help me.

Tks

There is still no pack since there aren't yet kits for every team, but you can already have most of them (Porto, Benfica, Sporting, Braga, etc...) if you manualy add the kits @wires2 have been making, according to the instructions I gave some posts ago. Check it out and try.

Hey what config file did you use ? I would like to use the current kits available ? Thanks

The easiest way:

1 - Download the portuguese 3d kit pack from the previous season (it's on this site, downloads, 3d kits 17/18 for FM18)
2 - Replace the images there for the new ones @wires2 made for 18/19 season

Since around 4 clubs (i guess) are still not updated, they will show up the 3d kits from the previous season. If you don't want them to show up, do this two additional steps:

1 - Open the config file with an app like Wordpad (common in Windows systems)
2 - Delete the lines corresponding of the clubs NOT yet updated

Keep a backup of the config file so when wires launches the remaining kits you can add those lines again
Thank you @wires2 for the portuguese kits, I added them to my FM19 with a custom config.xml so I'm already using ingame your kits in my Porto / Liga NOS save. They look brilliant, very well done!
Those are all small things which can be added by the user in the respective lnc files, so no plans for a new version yet otherwise I'd be releasing new versions every couple of days

You're probably the first developer I see in the Internet age that sees "new versions every couple of days" as something negative.
Even Football Manager itself gets new versions every couple of days. 4 updates in the last 14 days.
Has anyone made the 18/19 3D kit for FC Porto?

Also are there any tutorial on how to make them? Would also like to contribute.

EDIT: Found it on page 270+, thank you!

about the changing names of the portuguese clubs where can i do it? I prefer lie some one said above "Porto" changing to FC Porto, i would like to do it if you could explain to me where i can do it

Good idea I would also like to know. I went to Steam - Tools and installed the pre-game editor. Loaded the fmf file into it but either I'm really dumb or I can't see how to edit it.

Any help is appreciated

EDIT: Found it, clicking on database changes inside the editor and searching for the desired entries to be edited. Now I can properly see FC Porto, SL Benfica, SP Braga, Vit. Guimarães, etc etc. Much better.

Suggestion for 'short' names in Portugal LIGA NOS

BENFICA ---> SL BENFICA
PORTO ---> FC PORTO
AVES ---> DEP. AVES
GUIMARÃES ---> VIT. GUIMARÃES
SETÚBAL ---> VIT. SETÚBAL
CHAVES ---> DEP. CHAVES

In LEDMAN LIGAPRO

COVILHÃ ---> SPORTING DA COVILHÃ

I suggested the same thing. Mons, you should really consider, and thanks again for your work
iirc Portuguese club name changes cannot be edited using lnc files. iirc this is hard-coded by SI and not something which can be changed in any other way than through editor data files. The workaround to get the right names for when you have already started a new game will not work for them. If you start a new save with the editor data files in place, you should get the proper names. If that is not working either, then I'm afraid you must not have installed this fix correctly. Can you give me a screenshot of your editor data folder please?

The short names I've used for Portuguese clubs are the same that were used by SI when there were no licensing restrictions and I've kept faithful to that naming convention. The only difference was Vitoria Guimaraes and Vitoria Setubal, where user feedback on older versions of this fix made me change them to the current names. I've had a quick link on various sources online and the only differences I'm seeing is that some places write Porto and others FC Porto, SC Braga and/or Braga, so I can't see that there's anything particularly major tbh. However, if there's anything in particular you strongly feel should be changed, please submit it and I'll take it under consideration

Thanks for coming back to me.

First of all I'm very appreciative of your work and just wanna thank you a a lot for it.

I have the files correctly installed and the names correctly changed, it's all working perfectly as supposed. The only thing I wanted to change was the shortnames of the portuguese teams, specifically the ones I mentined. It's just a detail, not even important, but I really would like to see FC Porto and SL Benfica instead of Porto and Benfica. I tried to do that editing that inc file but didn't work, hence why I asked you how could I do that. But again, it's a detail that doesn't interfer at all with the game and it's so much better than the 3 letter abreviation that comes with the game database.

Again, thank you mons

Hi,

I've downloaded the updated files and like in previous versions I went to edit the City, Club and Stadium Names.lnc file to correct translation for portuguese clubs, but now the changes are not being reflected. I still see the shortnames "Porto", "Benfica" or "Guimarães" instead of the correct "FC Porto", "SL Benfica" or "Vit. Guimarães" that I applied.

Checked the file again and my corrections are in place.

Even quited FM, opened again, started a new save after my corrections but they simply are not applied.

Can you help me? Thank you (even better would be to correct these names in the files, trust me the shortnames you use for portuguese teams are not the ones we use in Portugal, check any portuguese sport newspapper and you'll see).
Wherever possible, I copied SI's own names as used in previous databases prior to the current licensing issues...

It's fine man and thanks again. I've edited the file for me because you don't really see FC Porto being called just Porto, at least not in Portugal. Just a minor, aesthetic suggestion, nothing more than that

Just a suggestion, that I already did myself editing the file: change the short names of the portuguese teams "Porto", "Benfica", "Guimarães", "Setúbal", etc, to respectively "FC Porto", "SL Benfica", "Vit. Guimarães" and "Vit. Setúbal". That's how we, in Portugal, ID these teams. Thanks a lot for your work!

I did something close to that, custom made. Heavily based on the 4-2-3-1 gegenpress preset, i just changed the advanced midfielder to a complete forward, pairing with the pressing forward that comes with the preset, effectively doing a 4-2-4. Works well against teams smaller than you and even similar to you, but I wouldn't use a midfield with just 2 players against Champions League teams (against those I use the original 4-2-3-1).