Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 75 [12 images] [11.01]
A new version of our data update was released with 516382 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312669 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15930 changes from 115 contributors.
mackboss commented on: Download Thread - *FM19 Update 5 Released* [09/03/2019] - file now available via torrent
A new version of our data update was released with 516326 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312612 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15845 changes from 114 contributors.
bydrk44 commented on: TCM19 Logopack by TCMLogos
tombazzlez commented on: sortitoutsi Data Update and FM19 1.3.0 Data Update
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: VfL Osnabrück Staff Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: VfL Osnabrück Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 516320 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312606 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15838 changes from 113 contributors.
cHMIELu commented on: Nations as flags
DoubleR92 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
SirTAVARES commented on: sortitoutsi Data Update and FM19 1.3.0 Data Update
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 516307 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312593 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15825 changes from 112 contributors.
Doddo04 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
weeniehutjr commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 516303 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312589 changes from 983 contributors.
Charo Comments
Hey! I wonder if there is someone who wants and helps me with 2 things. 1: Does the Red Bull London mark and and now I was going to ask if anyone can help me with Creating the Red Bull brand and instead of London it should stand Milano as well, the team will be hot Red Bull Milano and in the background as Red Bull London they should be The Milano building on the duomo di milano for will create teams in Serie D to be called Red Bull Milano. The second question is to create another Red Bull team then the hot Red Bull Göteborg but write in brand Göteborg and Loggan should be the same firmly to stand Red Bull Göteborg and the background it should be the liseberg tower check out google so you understand .. Had been so grateful for the help