Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 minute ago
A new megapack was released: Metallic Logos Megapack V2019.08
StuartNG commented on: Adding missing players / adding team into league - New Mexico United
StuartNG added a topic: Adding missing players / adding team into league - New Mexico United
Baba Fumika added a download: JAPAN - J1 League 3D 2019 New!(17/06/19)
Joao Vitor Salazar commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
Footygamer commented on: Database Updated (and Data Update Reset)
Weiry commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 510734 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 315242 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 73263 changes from 299 contributors.
Pedromi11 commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
kingrobbo commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (3. update 09-06-2019)
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: Missing academy players 7 Mixpack
ShaneU commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: Irish missing 2 Mixpack
Mikehurst21 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Gunner87 commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
kingrobbo commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
A new version of our data update was released with 315249 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 73262 changes from 299 contributors.
Number 1 Comments
Between more takeover talk, more evidence the strikers at the club aren't fit for purpose, and all the other crap, can't really see this season being anything other than just never ending tedium.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I honestly thought Man Utd would have a brighter shade of pink for their new away number, similar to the training wear, but instead it does look like the cliché "red shirt with the white laundry" thing. Although tbf, some other PL clubs have shitter away kits.
Forest Green were miffed when neither their home or away kit has been provided by their kit supplier for the start of the season! So they cobbled together a new third kit to start the season

Quite something that they've cancelled their deal with Hummel, signed a new one, and are still waiting on their new strips. Although apparently other Hummel teams have complained of issues with their kit supply for this new season.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Well thank fuck that turd of a fixture list is over with.

Not that Palace or Leicester would be the teams I'd want to face to try and pick something up, mind... but we'll need something ASAP all the same.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I didn't think we'd manage it but this has been even more shit than Cardiff was.

I miss the World Cup.

EDIT: Posted before the injury time equaliser, conceding a second, not being given a definite penalty, and then conceding even worse. I mean... its been 4 games and already I want the season to finish. Which must be some kind of record.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

That Huddersfield own goal was... different. But I guess freaks like that happen when you're game chasing.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

This is going to be a long arse season... eurgh.

Oh well its only Manchester City away next.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Last week showed some promise but this was just a turd of a performance, culminating in that last minute penalty miss.

Can we just have another World Cup instead?

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I have no idea what to expect this season from the Mags. Depends which one turns up - the one that showed genuinely excellent form in the final three months of the season, or the one that picked up 1 point from 10 matches in the autumn. Unlike some pundits and the more pessimistic members of the fanbase, I don't think we'll go down, even if the pre-season atmosphere has not been great. Today might not be a bad opener, mind, given this match is effectively Spurs' pre-season as most of their better players came back late from Russia.

Fulham have had a better summer than Wolves of the two big-spending newbies, although part of me wouldn't be that surprised if Cardiff scraped their way to survive, as that seems to be the done thing now. Watford look like they could struggle if only because I wasn't that convinced by Javi Gracia, especially away, and they don't seem to have solved their problem at centre-forward, although their midfield is still pretty good. Europa League and only making 3 new signings means Burnley are going to have injury problems, although Leicester last night did have potential.

But you know... my pre-season guesses are usually wrong.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

There's a symmetry to this, given that last season, the team bonus structure was only agreed in the last few weeks and after direct negotiations between Ashley and the players, lead by Lascelles. Just appears this time that the dispute is more public, and could end up with a club fine if we don't do the broadcast graphics.

Still would've preferred to send WBA Joselu instead of Gayle. Though not really convinced by either at PL level.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Leave it to Mike Ashley to bank over £120million for last season and still tell Benitez the policy is sell to buy.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Presuming the more expensive variant is player issue.

Still think the replica is overpriced anyway, not least given they'll be replacing it in a year.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Bit of an odd final, but I think France are fair value for tournament winner. Thought they half-arsed the group stage but they controlled all their knockout games, including today, very well.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Roberto Martinez in the World Cup semi-finals... bit of a leap forward from when he got fired by Everton two years ago shortly after a mauling by Sam Allardyce's Sunderland.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Huh England won a penalty shoot-out. That's new.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

England did alright yesterday, didn't they?

Meanwhile the end of Group B has been magnificently farcical. Makes the VAR trial... interesting.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Getting Boateng sent off and changing to 2 at the back seemed to be the cue for the most coherent football Germany have played all tournament. Also its a hell of a kick from Kroos at the end, and an utter kick in the pants for a Swedish side that had defended so well.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I was aware some Argentina fans weren't exactly looking forward to this after losing the World Cup Final and then 2 Copa Americas, but I doubt anyone anticipated such a messy rabble.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I think we should probably just have a general World Cup thread.

On this game, France did get away with a pretty half-arsed performance. Something Argentina couldn't. Although quite impressive Germany seemed to put in more effort than both of them, and still lost, but that owed as much to a very impressive Mexican defence.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Its different but I kinda like it. Reminds me of Harchester United.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

If nothing else, last night's game was a lot more watchable and interesting than the non-event in the FA Cup last week.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I'm not entirely sure what, if anything, Man United were trying to do yesterday. The penalty did tip the game because it meant they had to do something to respond, and they took too long to really get going.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Top 10 finish on our return to the PL is a very good return given some of the poor runs on the pitch and transfer-based politics off it. And I'm aware its on goal difference, partially helped by Chelsea effectively not bothering to take part in a good 3/4 of today's game, but its still an excellent reward.

Spurs v Leicester has to be one to seek out for later's highlights shows. Sounded hilariously absurd.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I liked the Southampton fan who went on Trip Advisor and put up a semi-serious 1/5 review of the hotel that cancelled the team's booking. Made me chuckle.

But yeah. I think Huddersfield might get a point from one of their last 2 games, and even then, can equally see an increasingly toothless looking Swansea not picking up three points on the final day. So that race is probably run. Must be equally galling for them knowing Cardiff City are passing by in the opposite direction.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Championship final day seemed like a very exciting free-for-all. Fuck knows what it must've felt like for one of those with a team in the eye of the storm.

Also when I was idly wondering about promotion favourites, I don't think a Cardiff City team mainly composed of freebies and discards was a first choice up there. But credit for Warnock. He has a legion of detractors, but he is excellent at what he does.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I suppose in truth, my expectations were hurt by a summer window that promised more than it did. Maybe its a sign of not paying attention, I don't really think many of our summer arrivals have made that big an impact, although Murphy and Lejeune have had their moments. Dubravka and Kenedy in January have certainly been better acquisitions (although we've just about got away with Slimani for Mitrovic, which was definitely an error, and highlights someone better than Gayle is a summer must).

I was happy enough to scrape 17th given my natural pessimism, which is a mindset that carried on first when the form collapsed before Christmas, and then we drew our way through January and February. From that point, I'll take it. But I do agree that this conclusion to the season isn't good enough. Spurs and Chelsea have shown somewhat indifferent form, so I think we might get something off one of them, but they're not first choice games to snap out of this. I'm also aware a hangover can go on. It looks from the outside as though Stoke, WBA and Southampton all slept through the final part of last season and none of them have really woken up for this one.

Saying that, Burnley had a crap second half last season and are now Europa League bound, while Watford rarely win games in April/May but seem to dust themselves off quickly enough, so... who knows. Maybe predicting the future based on this period is a totally fucking pointless exercise.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I'll be slightly more generous and say 7/10 for the black & whites, because we don't really have the most amazing squad, and the spring run that booked survival has been fantastic, but the run of form between Halloween and Christmas was soul crushingly shit, and the fact beating Arsenal has been the cue to slack off is disappointing.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Bloody nora West Brom, having been dead and buried since about January/February, could actually pull this off.

Well... provided Southampton and Swansea both fail to win another game this season.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Still feel its likeliest to be a straight fight between Southampton and Swansea, which means that the game between the two at the Liberty Stadium is potentially a "winner stays up" affair.

Not a done deal tbf, given West Ham's porous defence and Huddersfield's having the toughest fixture list. Don't think Stoke or WBA are getting out of it, while Brighton might well stay up with their current points total. But hey, I'm no prophet.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Well, its already confirmed that we're staying up... all that one can really say is a positive from the non-events at Goodison and then yesterday. Must be on a "reach 40 points then go on autopilot" vibe.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Its been a while since I checked the works of Nostradamus, but isn't Wenger quitting one of the harbingers of the apocalypse?