Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
Dygon commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 116244 changes from 411 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 116233 changes from 411 contributors.
Mortiis commented on: Millions of € in Lower Leagues Project
A new version of our data update was released with 116186 changes from 411 contributors.
tuodi8shi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
tuodi8shi added a download: Chinese League Update 5 Mixpack
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
searmh commented on: Is jordan shipley (coventry) in cut out megaface pack
searmh added a topic: Is jordan shipley (coventry) in cut out megaface pack
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
Ttggfr commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Ttggfr added a download: Bahrain Mixpack by Ttggfr Mixpack
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 23 Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 116032 changes from 411 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 116024 changes from 411 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.4 [09/08/2020]
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
KodjiaMaster commented on: Kodjia's Kit Release Thread: Feel free to download :)
A new version of our data update was released with 115480 changes from 411 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 115191 changes from 410 contributors.
maxiclarkee04 Comments
What is the limit on players in a requested mix pack?
Is this any better? Slightly clearer image
Thank you! Problem sorted now
I’m sorry for the wrong thread

Not sure why it has made all my other existing icon faces not work. And I have created a config on FMXML for the icon faces

I’ll try fix now! Sorry only just seen the other link

Is there a way to quickly change all the text that says portrait” to icon”?
I’m sorry for the wrong thread

I’ll try fix now! Sorry only just seen the other link

Btw I have not added my own created icon faces. I have downloaded the most recent update pack. Copied the contents into my icon faces folder now none appear in game. Not even the ones I had before the update

And I have added new icon faces from the newest update and copied them into my original icon faces folder and now none are working @mons

I’ve created a config with FMXML and there in a separate Sub folder to my normal faces but in the same big folder if that makes sense
Hello. Does anyone know why my icon faces aren’t appearing? I have cleared cache reloaded skin and they won’t appear @mons

Thanks for your help mate! I’ll keep trying to improve them
Thanks mate. I thought they were quite good but your the expert!👍
Here is a few i have made
Attachments

No I haven’t. I’ve been using CS2
cut out
Attachments
source image
Attachments
I need some help, I am cutting a face and the edges aren’t smooth and the quality is poor even though the source image is good. I also have bits of the background remaining even tho I’m using tools to remove the background and it looks like it’s removed but bits remain on the cutout
I’m using cs2
Oh right. I think I know now. Do I need to change the canvas size?
That looks perfect. What do I need to do differently next time?
heres the cutout
Attachments
Yep. I have moved it to the centre. It just looks too small
ive managed to get it in the centre now. but the image looks a little to small even though I have used the 250x250
It’s a cut for a staff member I’ve added using the editor
does anyone know why it is not placed in the right place? and why it is so far to the right?
Hi, trying to cut my own faces and the picture is placed to the right in game and not in the right position.