Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 35 minutes ago
orangepulp commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new megapack was released: Metallic Logos Megapack V2020.04
A new version of our data update was released with 91805 changes from 370 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Club Financial Changes Thread(FM20)
A new version of our data update was released with 91770 changes from 370 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91760 changes from 370 contributors.
lembergman commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
A new version of our data update was released with 91754 changes from 370 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: BEST TACTIC IN FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020?? MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE WINNING STREAK FM20
misiakow commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
brookie14022 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 91729 changes from 367 contributors.
Joe Boy commented on: Joe Boy's Tale of a Beggar
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: PSG Teampack
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
lembergman commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Sligo Rovers Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 91728 changes from 366 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Italy - Serie A 3D'2019/20 Relink! (18/02/20)
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: A Turkish Delight
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
kingrobbo commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
luanpefe commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
juve_man commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
benmorphitis commented on: [FM 2020] Skin FMPORTUGAL.NET v2
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S8-E4 Welcome To My TED Talk! | Football Manager 2020
misiakow commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
rossiheslopi Comments
Put a tenner on Lisicki to beat Serena at 8/1 this morning just on a hunch I had, gonna have to put more faith in my hunches in future!
By Telegram Sam | Permalink | On 27 June 2013 - 21:28 PM
I actually quite like the Swansea away kit.

Me too.

Not sure about the black patches on the arms of the home kit, but it seems some dodgy template Adidas are using.
All i can get is Andy Booth (obvious), possibly Frank Worthington? And surely the manager has to be Herbert Chapman
There was. Would post a pic but it'll just get deleted
By Phoenix Arrow | Permalink | On 16 June 2013 - 02:39 AM
I found a shit ton of Pokemon doubles I had in an old cupboard and I don't have any proper bookmarks because I'm not a massive fag so it seemed like the best thing to do. I was going to use a psychic energy one, but I didn't want it to use dream eater on me.

By Phoenix Arrow | Permalink | On 15 June 2013 - 15:15 PM
Comined with a bunch of Barr's Cream Soda, yoghurt raisins and condoms. I am the best at life.

Particularly liking the use of Gastly's pokemon card as a bookmark
I actually quite like that Villa away kit, would happily swap it for our christmas jumper/tv interference/space invaders away kit
Looks like a picnic blanket

Still better than what Warrior have given us though
Malta in August for a week for my brothers wedding, also should have gone to Portugal in September but can't afford both due to being a minimum wage peasant
By Justicar | Permalink | On 31 May 2013 - 19:33 PM
The Bastille?

I got one of the 1000 signed copies they made available but the standard edition is also coming out on the 3rd June.

Yeah, might have to get one of the standard when payday rolls round
Wanted that Vinyl so bad, just don't have the spare cash to get it
By KH89 | Permalink | On 21 May 2013 - 01:36 AM
Yeah it's available on PS3.

As for how good it is I've no idea, not out in Australia until this time next month.

Ah right, thanks!
Is that cricket game any good? And is it available on PS3 d'you know? Too lazy to search
I was hoping for a Ukraine win, their singer was hot!
By terriersmad | Permalink | On 16 May 2013 - 19:38 PM
Novak's gone. Turned down the contract we offered in October, and looks likely to link up with Birmingham City.

Vaughan, Simeon Jackson, Sylvain Ebanks-Blake and Jon Stead, please.

Stead could be a possible. My brothers been working on a house local to Huddersfield which Jon Stead has just bought.
Absolutely buzzing today, Halifax Town have got back to where they were before going out of business, 4 promotions in 5 years after winning the BSN playoff final, been jumping round the shop at work reading the twitter updates going crazy!
The black kit they had this year was so much better
Fellaini really needs to stop swinging his arms about the boff headed wanker
Awesome day in the Championship, glad Huddersfield stayed up or I could have had a few suicidal mates on my hands

Also the mighty Halifax Town are through to the BSN playoff final next Sunday after a 2-0 win (3-1 agg), hope I can get a ticket!
Leeds goal! What a day in the Championship!
By Portaloo | Permalink | On 04 May 2013 - 07:28 AM
So my dad has cancer.

Fucking A.

Sorry to hear that
It's definitely a chippy
It's our new tactic for next season, blind the opposition with the glare off our shirts
Really like that home kit. It's the away kits I'm dreading if the mock ups are to be believed. The goalie kit that's been launched would be a nice away kit in my eyes, certainly better than the christmas sweater we seem to be going for
Went to the first leg of the playoffs betweem Halifax and Guiseley in the BSN. Finished 1-1, but Guiseley deserved far far less, we hit the post, bar and Guiseley's keeper made 2 or 3 really good saves. Also should have had a penalty when the Guiseley keeper practically rugby tackled Lee Gregory when he was through on goal. They had one chance from a very soft free kick and scored it which was gutted.#

Really enjoyed it though, lower league football is fab, some brilliant songs/chants from the Town fans.

Also an attendance of 2358 is fantastic for a team at this level, especially considering Guiseley only brought about 200, and we're fully expected to outnumber them on Saturday at their place. Just wish I could get a ticket for it
How fucking good was Chalobah's goal?!
By Telegram Sam | Permalink | On 24 April 2013 - 21:13 PM
What the fuck is going on.

I don't know, but I love it
Yes Lewa, I fucking love Dortmund