Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
R4400 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 86033 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 86028 changes from 300 contributors.
Vinnie2201 commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
MHT Kits commented on: 📝 K.O.T.W. (Discussion Thread)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 2 Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 86023 changes from 300 contributors.
MHT Kits commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 10 | Athletic Club Bilbao
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.0 [12/07/2020]
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
A new version of our data update was released with 85955 changes from 300 contributors.
Djino Willemse commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v2.4 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (15/07/20) Relink!
A new version of our data update was released with 85896 changes from 300 contributors.
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: Perth Glory FC Teampack
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
CountVladimir commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
CountVladimir added a download: Brisbane Olympic FC Teampack
littlewillg commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 85654 changes from 300 contributors.
Saml92 commented on: FM20: The rise of Chadderton
Erikeagles68 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Fozzie193 commented on: All Downloaded Graphics Disappeared
Fozzie193 added a topic: All Downloaded Graphics Disappeared
A new version of our data update was released with 85544 changes from 300 contributors.
Erikeagles68 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v2.3.1 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (15/07/20) Relink!
hammer9 commented on: Denmark - Alka Superliga SS'2019/20 New! (19/01/20)
asmirlfc Comments
Had to clear cache and reload skin to get it work
Check Dite De Molay's post. Work around for the issue.

Deleted "game processing panel" as he said and the game crasched again
These 2 massages:

My game crashes after I click continue button
I'll have a proper tinker with it tomorrow

Any progress ?
Try changing the minimum height of this line to 800

<container priority="1" default_height="-1" minimum_height="620">

It's still the same
I think if you go to panels\tactics overview panel.xml, then find and remove this line:

<widget class="team_next_match_opponent_panel" id="oppo" minimum_height="180" priority="2"/>
Save and reload.

Done it but the tactic area is the same just with no team next opponent panel under, it's just clear area now
Strangely enough, you'd be better off with a smaller screen. That panel is resizeable and is omitted if the pitch panel above it needs all the space. I always shrink the screen down when taking screenshots,

It's full screen. Last year it was some xml file to increase this tactic area
Great skin Tom as usual

I just want to ask you how to change this tactic screen inside the tactic menu to bee bigger like in your screenshots ?
I use 23inch monitor and don't want these useless "next match menu"
Link here
The skin is great, just need some extra backgrounds, any ?
How important is closing down for defending ?
It's nice to see a new FM13 skin with so few of them being out.

PS: Just a one note is the font size is too small for the full HD resolution, how can I increase it ?

I think this "bug" will be sorted out with a new patch, hope so.
Well done mate, KUTGW
I just managed to score my first FK at Anfield by Noble
Anyone managed to score a goal from free kick ?

I'm playing season and a half but still not score. Playing with West Ham
By dark_lord | Permalink | On 13 December 2012 - 10:16 AM
For anyone using steklo skin and having problems with backgrounds not working:

Go to C:\Users\your username\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\steklo_x3\panels and replace client object browser.xml with this one: http://ge.tt/5Q8hCCT/v/0. It should work after you do that.

This works, but it's all the time, and cant use default backgrounds from the skin settings menu. I wanted only to show it at match day, is it possible ?
By garyh | Permalink | On 12 December 2012 - 13:30 PM
Just missed it mate.

Cheers m8
How to make them working with steklo skin ?
By asmirlfc | Permalink | On 02 December 2012 - 15:57 PM
Anyone can do this one for me ?
Thanks in advance

garyh

It this picture of mine OK or to upload another one ?
Anyone have a working "client object browser" for stadium backgorunds working ok ?

I done everything as written but the game crashes.
This is just what I needed
Anyone can do this one for me ?
Thanks in advance
How to make bigger kits ?

Do I need to add this files every time new patch comes out ? I'm playing the same game I started with original game 13.1.1
Is there a chance of creating a forum for steam users, so we can create leagues and add friends ( some kind of online topic as before it was )?
Very few people would write something when you won like Spartak, people always see the bad things...its in their nature.
I found 2D match player icons much smaller than previous, may be too small
I had the similar problem like you, try to cut the config file in skins folder and the other files in steklo_x3 folder inside the skins folder

Someone made a training for FM13, and the old ones from fm12 are compatible ?

PS: I found this article : Your text to link here...