Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
rabcp commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kosic commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 9535 changes from 58 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: SIGNED LIONEL MESSI - MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 LIVE
Mailer1 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Swordy commented on: Premium Membership Not Showing
VP. commented on: Premium Membership Not Showing
Swordy commented on: Premium Membership Not Showing
Swordy added a topic: Premium Membership Not Showing
crazyanimals commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
R Charlston commented on: FM20 Touch - Android
JakovJ commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S9-E4 Alberto's Bangers! | Football Manager 2020
kosic commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 9466 changes from 57 contributors.
ingey1968 commented on: Requests
Dan commented on: Challenge 2 - Oranje Kampioen!
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
Chetan K Paul commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
JakovJ commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
dviie commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 9444 changes from 57 contributors.
FCB Dimos commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
FCB Dimos added a download: Germany Winterupdate Missing 02 Mixpack
teknotel commented on: Over Perform 4-1-2-3 - UPDATE
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
wazza1971 Comments
3D WIP 19/20 so far...

@bolid74  - (updated 05/08/19)
England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D New!

Baba Fumika  - (updated 11/10/19)
South Korea 2020 - K1, K2 & K3 New!

@maxi9494 - (updated 06/08/19)
Lithuania - A Lyga 3d new!
Czech - First League coming soon!
Romania - Liga 1 coming soon!

3D WIP 19/20 waiting lists...

Leagues 2019/20 -

@Hajdučki sin will collect all pictures from this league:

Austria - Bundesliga
link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/058zchfex31pvvv/Austria_-_Bundesliga.zip/file

Czech - 1.Liga
link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/akpmtof1zagx59f/Czech_-_1.Liga.zip/file

Mexico - Liga MX
link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/d2uzah46lzi27if/Mexico_-_Liga_MX.zip/file

Argentina - Superliga - added new third kits for Indepediente, Velez Sarsfield, River Plate, Lanus h&a, Aldosivi h&a, Atletico Tucuman H&a&t, Colon third, Huracan third,

link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kj0q5rdga8rju16/Argentina_-_Superliga.zip/file

Holland - Eredivisie

link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/g54uxvr180bez8t/Holland_-_Eredivisie.zip/file

Turkey - Superlig

link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/apasrzkpfsb0xng/Turkey_-_S%25C3%25BCper_Lig.zip/file

Denmark - Superliga
link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/v23yce3h5wlwmgq/Denmark_-_Superlig.zip/file

Romania - Liga 1

link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bytmvcpz8xf0xa3/Romania_-_Liga_1.zip/file

Scotland - Premiership

link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4pnt71umberxzm9/Scotland_-_Premiership.zip/file

France - Ligue 1&2
Italy - Seria B
Norway - EliteSerien & Obos Ligaen
Poland - Ekstraklasa
Scotland - Championship
Spain - La Liga Smartbank

Would it be possible to add the Swedish 1st Div North / South - Elite and Premier League into the WIP list if anyone could make them - no worries if they can't be made for whatever reason. Keep up the great work and thanks the packs make the game much more realistic!
Please could I ask if there are any 3d kits for the Swedish leagues planned - Swedish 1st Div North / South - Elite and Premier League. I would be very grateful if anyone could make one

Thanks

Hi I wondered if it is possible for anyone to make these packs please
Would there be any chance of adding the ground 'Ovrevi' for Swedish North club Tvakkers IF to the pack. Here is an image I manged to get off there facebook page - there may be others online
Attachments

Shame It cant be made to work for FM20 - thanks for trying though

Thanks

Is there any chance of anyone doing a pack for Sweden First Division North and South please or if anyone can point me in the right direction for one.

Thanks
Would they be any chance of doing 3d kits for the Columbian 2nd division - Torneo Aguila
All stadiums should be correct, although you should expect some human errors..

As of now, @vp and myself have done most of the research and collecting of images and we can't possibly know how every what stadium every team uses, we are bound to make some mistakes.

Feel free to upload the correct stadium here. Please upload any other correction you may notice as well.

I've uploaded 2 pictures for Tigres - the first one I thought may be too small looking at the pictures that had been uploaded by others so uploaded a 2nd one which was of better quality and filled the screen more like the others that had been uploaded did,

i have looked at the other submissions and there is already a picture uploaded for Tigres by somebody in 2017.
I have since looked in the images file that I downloaded and that previous picture is there.
However it is not coming up for the team and another one is as per my post so probably an issue with the config file for Tigres (Team Id 5261737) rather than the picture not existing.

Thanks for all your hard work - the pack looks great
Sent the 2nd picture (20.56) in afterwards after more research as I believed the one that I sent in at 20,25 might be too small size and resolution wise as when I clicked on it after uploading it did't fill out the page as other submissions did. So then uploaded another stadium view.

Are the stadiums correct to each club - I'm managing Tigres in the colombian league 2 who play at the Metropolitano de Techo which the stadium looks like

However the image for Tigres in the game looks like

which is completely different.

All of the other Columbian teams in the league have different stadiums to so its not a general one just for the Columbian league
Great work on the packs they really bring a difference to the matches.

I don't suppose there is any chance of doing a 2d and 3d pack for the Columbian 2nd division (Torneo Águila) where Tigres are playing
Ignore this post as Ive managed to edit another attachment into the original post

Please see below on the attachment how the 3d kits appear for Darlington which does not match what is in the file as per my previous post

I've used these kits before in previous FM's and installed the FM17/18 3d kits for the Beta in FM18. I know they are working as when I have reloaded the graphics in preferences after clearing caches etc... the 3d kit changed for Darlington from the original default one in the game which had markings on the front but not on the back

When I look at the kits they do not match what is in the file - Darlington shows an away kit of a purple type kit. I am playing away so shouldn't this show?. It also indicates a white kit with what seems to be long sleeves, there are markings on the back but none on the front. The kit does not match the Darlington home or away kit as it should. Not sure if this is an issue because the game is only a Beta or if anything needs correcting. Have other users managed to get the 3d kits working ok.

The front of the Sutton Coldfied kit also does not show

Two quick questions on this

1. I noticed that the existing dbc inc and edt files have other named files in them that are not in the pack - Do you keep these files and overwrite the existing ones with the same name. Im guessing as yes - but then I noticed some are called licensing dbc etc - so not sure if you kept these in or took them out with the pack been a licence fix

2. When I loaded it up I noticed that the Euro cup names and Champs Cup names had not changed in my game - however these competitions had started.
When I started a new game they had - so when do they change

Thanks
Thanks anyway - I appear to have got the ads working now I was putting the xml file in the wrong place I had the adboard and non adoards folders in ads and the xml file in the graphics pictures ads folder.

One question to make sure it is up and running correctly as I have not much time to test it. What ad boards should be shown when playing a champions league game if you have club ads running - currently there is a sign which states champions league - I thought this would only appear if you had no ads xml file running.

Now Ive had a bit of time to look at Ive worked it out and managed to get both club ads and no ads using the png files. I also have the dds files as well if they were needed.
I basically put both xml files in the my docs/sportsinteractive/footballmangager2016/ads file with the xml file I wanted to use in the graphics/pictures/ads pack.
The reason champs leagues ads came up when running club ads was that the club I manage does not have any club ads files for it so the other files showed up. When I experimented using Aresnal I realised I would have to change these from club ads to no club ads to get these files

Thanks for your work - this is a great ad on
Can't help with your problem, I'm afraid.
Haven't tried using DDS files, and so can't tell you what you need to do.

DazS8 seems to have got it working so he may be able to help...

Can't help with your problem, I'm afraid.
Haven't tried using DDS files, and so can't tell you what you need to do.

DazS8 seems to have got it working so he may be able to help...

Can you please advise how to get the FM2016 adboard pack that I have downloaded from your site working or if it still works.

I originally had them as originally advised on the thread in the pack in the following directory C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics\pictures\ads as PNG files and I put the XML file for club ads in there as well.

Following reading a thread I was advised that after the game updated to a different version of the game the location of the ads have changed and needed to be put in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\sigfx\graphics\pictures\ads but they needed converting to DDS file format. I spent a week doing this and placed all of the ads in the above directory along with the xml file and still they did not work.

I have experimented using png files and dds files, and by putting the xml file in different locations - and am having no joy. Other users on the thread I posted in have said they have managed to get them working - but I cannot.

Could somebody advise if this pack no longer works or if it does in laymans terms step by step how to get it working as I have followed the instructions and also followed other advice on the thread. Can you also advise if DDS format is the correct filetype.

What I did notice as well is when I loaded up the game the existing files in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\sigfx\graphics\pictures\ads directory are DDS format but there wasn't an xml file!

Thanks

I have already converted the full pack with a different DDS convertor - but they still don;t appear to work.

Can you confirm

1. Is the directory for the pack still 'C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics\pictures\ads' or do they all go in the directory mentioned in an earlier post 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\sigfx\graphics\pictures\ads\default'

2. Does the full pack need converting or is it just the default file in the 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\sigfx\graphics\pictures\ads\default' directory - Do you replace this file with the defalt file downloaded with the pack with the others remaining as png files

I'm guessing the convertor program I used did not do it correctly as you mention its DDS M8 above - Im not sure what this means but the convertor program I used only mentioned DDS files. I also put them in the 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\sigfx\graphics\pictures\ads\' directory and they didn't work. Ive tried moving them to to the 'C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics\pictures\ads' and again they did not work at all

Any help would be appreciated as Ive used the pack before on different versions of the game and it looks really good

UPDATE:

Ive re-installed FM and as you say the existing files are all DSS in the 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\sigfx\graphics\pictures\ads\.
I have overwitten all of these files with my DSS files that I converted from the downloaded pack as the existing file structure also showed other countries adboards.
.I also put one of the the xml file for ads and no ads into the ads folder in the above directory and the pack still didn't work.

After the reinstallation of the game I looked at the existing file strcuture in the above directory I have noticed that it does not contain an xml file at all in it.
So where do you put the xml file for it to work - I believe this is more the issue of why they wont work rather than the files not converting properly especially as the existing files under details are DSS image files which match the same description as the files I converted from the different program

If there is no xml file in the game anymore how do you do ads and no ads in it - the only files that seemed to appear where the default ones and none of the others

To avoid confusion and to make sure it isn't the DSS files that haven't converted correctly could you explain step by step in laymans terms what I need to do and give filepaths of where each file should go as I cannot understand how others have managed to get both club ads and no club ads packs working now the game is using dss files, I have swapped the locations of different files around for 3-4 hours and still have no joy - the only ads that seem to show are the default ones even when I take out the ads folder completely from the
t 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\sigfx\graphics\pictures\ads directory which I would have thought would make the boards blank!!

With regards to my above post just wondered if there was anybody who could help me get the adpacks to work on FM2016 or if I could be informed if they no longer work

I still cant seem to get the adpacks to work is there anyone who could help me

You need to install a DDS file add on into Photoshop to convert files to DDS M8

I have this one from nvidia...

Can you confirm

UPDATE:

The defaults used in game have now moved and are located here...

You have to change those default boards now.....oh and one more thing ...they are not png files anymore they now have to be dds files
I changed mine so I do know this works.

Anyone know if the pack has been updated with the images in dds files and not png. I've just downloaded and they appear in png.

If not any ideas how you convert them - looked at Photoshop and there isn't a file name of this type to save to
Is anyone doing a 3d and 2d kit pack for the Romanian First League and Second League teams?
I normally download these packs ok however just downloaded the full 6.0 pack to find that it doesn't work like the others on the BETA as no pictures show up.
Ive looked in the faces file and the config file appears to be missing.

Anyone else found this or is it just me.

Please advise
Please could somebody please make North Ferriby 3d kits please.

Thanks for the hard work you put into making these kits and graphics, I have been downloading all the graphics from this site and really appreciate the work you do to make the games more realistic

Home

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Away

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Would you also be able to advise on how to put the kits into the game once they are made

Thanks in advance

Can you advise if you do kit requests I am after 3d kits for North Ferriby in the regional leagues, I've tried to make it myself but couldn't get it to work.
Has anyone got a North Ferriby 3d kit that they could upload please or attempt to make one.

Thanks for the effort you take to make these kits.
Don't know if this is the correct forum to post this, but I cannot find a kit request forum anywhere. Firstly do you do kit requests? and secondly I wondered if there would be a 3d English Blue Square South kitpack available and also a Blue Square North?

Thanks
By hammer9 | Permalink | On 04 November 2012 - 20:41 PM
this is 3D thread mate.....SSkits go other thread and we working in progress with League one, 2 and blue square, North and South thats you should to look at WIP thread before post it!!!

Sorry mate, I tried looking for a WIP thread for 3d kits but could't find one, it was only 3d kits 11-12 and 3d kits 12-13
If there is a kit request thread. Would anyone be making any 3d kits or SSkits for FM13 for the League 2, Blue Square Premier and Blue Square North and Blue Square South.

I really appreciate all the work that people put into making these as dont have a clue how to make them myself

Thanks