Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
VP. added a career: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
mons commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
Rivanov commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
DodosDodos commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
Emocean commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
EnigMattic1 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Salford City Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 1630 changes from 27 contributors.
ArnDaddy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 1565 changes from 25 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.06 OUT NOW [22/02/2020]
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #52 - Trip to Blackburn | Football Manager 2020
Sajzik. commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
arneas commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
i_am_the_shark commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
A new version of our data update was released with 1085 changes from 25 contributors.
mons commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.05 OUT NOW [03/02/2020]
PiratedGamesKing25 commented on: Stuck in loading screen
Kendio broke the record for FM2020 Highest Scoring Penalty Shootout with 33-32 Penalties
DodosDodos commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
DodosDodos added a topic: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 776 changes from 24 contributors.
docdaddy Comments
Oxford, just got promoted to the Champ league but my coaching staff is still pretty weak. My assistant coach has better ratings for judging current and potential abilities of players than my scout does.

When I scout a player, I get the opinion of my head scout. How can I get the opinion of my asst coach on this player?
I was trying out some wonderkids shortlists, and I found one that had the sls exstension: that imports with no problem. But I found a newer one with an fmf extension and that will not import.

Can FMT18 not import a shortlist in fmf format?
The size is 24,2 mb. Perhaps it was me who needed to upgrade, my version was quite old. Just in case, I upgraded my winrar to latest version and repacked the file, try now:

Interesting, thanks. The very latest version of WinRar does work with this. Oddly enough, the latest version of other compression programs that normally open everything will not open it. Also, the other apps will open all of the other files on Sortitoutsi.

Thanks, just providing feedback.
I'm getting an error trying to unpack this, it says the archive appears to be invalid or damaged.

The size of the rar file downloaded was only 24.2 MB
I'm setting up my FM18/FMT18 with the graphics sets here, have already downloaded the metallic logos and face kits, and last thing is the SS Kits. I hit the download link and nothing happens except it takes me to a SS kit forum.

So I am here:

I hit the download button on top of the screen and it just goes here without any downloading:

I just downloaded the others (logos, faces) no problem, and I'm a paid member of sortitoutsi, so I'm baffled.
Two quick, questions, I've used this amazing add on in the past and looking forward to using it again this year.

1. If downloading the full pack today do I also need to d/l the Latest Changes today?
2. Will this also work in FMT 18?

Thanks!
Missed the last couple of versions of FM (been playing since it was CM 01!) and picked up FM18/FMT18. I'm starting with FM18 to get back into the flow before getting back into the full FM18.

Question: What are the editor/add on files that are considered "must have" this year? I'm not sure which competitions are misnamed and where SI had licenses and doesn't have licenses this version. I primarily play England lower leagues up through Premier League.

Thanks!
FMT 2018: While in a match, when I go to the tactics screen, the default view for the players is " condition." I made a custom view which also show the current and potential abilities and saved it. However, when I go back to the match then back to tactics, it reverts to the "Condition" view (and the new view is not on the dropdown menu.) I have to go to "Custom" then "Import View" then select my preferred view.

How can I make my customized view the default view when going into the tactics screen during a match?

Thanks!
(Posted this in the wrong place, moving it here)

OK, something I have obviously screwed up. Installed the kits for all of the English leagues (Premiere through Blue Square.) Also installed the Metallic Logos.

FM 13, latest patch, Steam version.

Logos and Kits for all of the other leagues show up perfectly. But neither the logos nor the kits show up for the Premiere League. Double checked folders, etc. (I install these for every version of FM, so this isn't my first time.) Can't find anything wrong. Also installed the new kits_colour_changes files when this happened, but it did not correct the problem.

Expert help needed here, please! What would cause both the Metallic Logos as well as the new Kits to display for every league except the Premiere League? What's odd is that both the Metallic Logos and the Kits from here all are working for all other leagues - ONLY the Premiere League is using the stock default logos and kits. It's as if some type of config file for the Premiere League is wrong???

Thanks

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Done this many times before, but forgot to install them in the DOCUMENTS/Sports Interactive folder rather than the Steam Sports Interactive folder. Duh. (Not sure why the other leagues worked though.)

And since I have installed a lot of things and not sure how to get back to the original install to start over - yeah, even forgot to do a backup of the folders - time to uninstall the game and reinstall and start over! Duh!

Hmmm. Downloaded, extracted, the numbers are right, but the Premiere League logos don't show up. All the other league logos (e.g. League 1, etc.) do show up. Any idea?

EDIT: Idiot time, installed in the game folder and not the Documents/Sports Interactive folder. Duh