Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
dcfctommy commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Playevili commented on: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Playevili added a topic: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520987 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318270 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27486 changes from 167 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 23 [27 images]
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Chocomonster commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520994 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318277 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27493 changes from 167 contributors.
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 22 [24 images]
A new version of our data update was released with 520993 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318276 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27478 changes from 167 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - Season 3 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
docdaddy Comments
Oxford, just got promoted to the Champ league but my coaching staff is still pretty weak. My assistant coach has better ratings for judging current and potential abilities of players than my scout does.

When I scout a player, I get the opinion of my head scout. How can I get the opinion of my asst coach on this player?
I was trying out some wonderkids shortlists, and I found one that had the sls exstension: that imports with no problem. But I found a newer one with an fmf extension and that will not import.

Can FMT18 not import a shortlist in fmf format?
The size is 24,2 mb. Perhaps it was me who needed to upgrade, my version was quite old. Just in case, I upgraded my winrar to latest version and repacked the file, try now:

Interesting, thanks. The very latest version of WinRar does work with this. Oddly enough, the latest version of other compression programs that normally open everything will not open it. Also, the other apps will open all of the other files on Sortitoutsi.

Thanks, just providing feedback.
I'm getting an error trying to unpack this, it says the archive appears to be invalid or damaged.

The size of the rar file downloaded was only 24.2 MB
I'm setting up my FM18/FMT18 with the graphics sets here, have already downloaded the metallic logos and face kits, and last thing is the SS Kits. I hit the download link and nothing happens except it takes me to a SS kit forum.

So I am here:

I hit the download button on top of the screen and it just goes here without any downloading:

I just downloaded the others (logos, faces) no problem, and I'm a paid member of sortitoutsi, so I'm baffled.
Two quick, questions, I've used this amazing add on in the past and looking forward to using it again this year.

1. If downloading the full pack today do I also need to d/l the Latest Changes today?
2. Will this also work in FMT 18?

Thanks!
Missed the last couple of versions of FM (been playing since it was CM 01!) and picked up FM18/FMT18. I'm starting with FM18 to get back into the flow before getting back into the full FM18.

Question: What are the editor/add on files that are considered "must have" this year? I'm not sure which competitions are misnamed and where SI had licenses and doesn't have licenses this version. I primarily play England lower leagues up through Premier League.

Thanks!
FMT 2018: While in a match, when I go to the tactics screen, the default view for the players is " condition." I made a custom view which also show the current and potential abilities and saved it. However, when I go back to the match then back to tactics, it reverts to the "Condition" view (and the new view is not on the dropdown menu.) I have to go to "Custom" then "Import View" then select my preferred view.

How can I make my customized view the default view when going into the tactics screen during a match?

Thanks!
(Posted this in the wrong place, moving it here)

OK, something I have obviously screwed up. Installed the kits for all of the English leagues (Premiere through Blue Square.) Also installed the Metallic Logos.

FM 13, latest patch, Steam version.

Logos and Kits for all of the other leagues show up perfectly. But neither the logos nor the kits show up for the Premiere League. Double checked folders, etc. (I install these for every version of FM, so this isn't my first time.) Can't find anything wrong. Also installed the new kits_colour_changes files when this happened, but it did not correct the problem.

Expert help needed here, please! What would cause both the Metallic Logos as well as the new Kits to display for every league except the Premiere League? What's odd is that both the Metallic Logos and the Kits from here all are working for all other leagues - ONLY the Premiere League is using the stock default logos and kits. It's as if some type of config file for the Premiere League is wrong???

Thanks

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Done this many times before, but forgot to install them in the DOCUMENTS/Sports Interactive folder rather than the Steam Sports Interactive folder. Duh. (Not sure why the other leagues worked though.)

And since I have installed a lot of things and not sure how to get back to the original install to start over - yeah, even forgot to do a backup of the folders - time to uninstall the game and reinstall and start over! Duh!

Hmmm. Downloaded, extracted, the numbers are right, but the Premiere League logos don't show up. All the other league logos (e.g. League 1, etc.) do show up. Any idea?

EDIT: Idiot time, installed in the game folder and not the Documents/Sports Interactive folder. Duh