Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: French Mix 3 Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 505612 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300321 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91407 changes from 376 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 505588 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300285 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91363 changes from 376 contributors.
RoCCo_42 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.2 [released 12/01/2019]
BrigateRossonereCro commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
A new version of our data update was released with 505571 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300268 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91343 changes from 376 contributors.
Belfemor commented on: FM18 update mercato at 31/1/2019
Belfemor commented on: FM18 update mercato at 31/1/2019
Belfemor added a topic: FM18 update mercato at 31/1/2019
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Norwich City Teampack
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
A new version of our data update was released with 505572 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300269 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91335 changes from 375 contributors.
andr3 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
andr3 added a download: Portugal Mixpack 50 Mixpack
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Template Kits FM2019 Thread
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Template Kits FM2019 Thread
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Stockport County - S9-E1 Transfer Special: Europe Edition! | Football Manager 2019
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
El-chambo Comments
Glad to see Regan Rovers stadium has been built right on my door step.

Brings back my younger days when there use to be a team in Winchester call Winchester Wombats.
Hi Krissmed

Can I ask what skin that is as like the player overview.
I posted a file on page 2 to solve this.
Everything is there it was just the container size was a bit small.

If this does not help then you will have to wait for Qwas to reply.

Here is the file I changed to get everything to show.

I have also changed the non player details panel so all the info is always white.

Copy the non player details panel in to Nocturno Beta 1.0, panels, custom.
Then the other file in to Nocturno Beta 1.0, panels, non_player.

Hi QwasNoMore

First let me say well done for an excellent skin.
Just a couple of small things.
Would you be able to tell me which panels are control by the ones highlighted in the picture.
As the one in the corner I want to try an get to show national logo but keep the flag in the details panel.
Second I want to make the writing a little small so it does not overlap.
Thanks

I am looking at taking on Torquay Utd.

In the history of the premier league no team from Devon or Cornwall have ever player in it.
Also Torquay at this point are the team struggle both with money and the players they can get in.
Thanks for the reply rabcp

All sorted now.
I was trying to mix to packs.

Thanks again and keep up the brilliant work.
Looking for help with this small problem.
I have install everything and have the video boards working fine.

The only problem I have is I only get this for the team with no video boards.
Link here...
I have all the normal boards install but none of them are showing.

Any help would be great.

Thanks Deano1903

I did that exact thing last night and everything is sorted for me now.
Cheers
Deano1903
Been following this as I still had the same problem so the fact you have found it is down to the custom database is a big help.
I am just looking now to see if I can find the problem as I have a idea what could be the problem.
So will let you know how I get on.
Hi hammer9
Thanks for reply and Happy New Year.

Yes I downloaded the pack from here with the kits in.
Also I am using the SSKCC that you did on the 30th of December.
I only need the latest one right?

I know before I have had to edit the kits with the editor to get some teams to show.
Thanks again
Would it be possible to tell me if how I get Hereford fc. Home and Away kits to show?
I have the third kit showing.
Is it something I need to do in the editor?
Thanks
Baja Edit - Already done and will be in next update.

I am looking to find out what people think of my competitions backgrounds.
If people like them once I have made a few more I will look to up load them.

Please leave your comments good or bad.
Thanks
Would it be possible for someone to make this kit please

If it can also be made the same but in yellow that would be great.
thanks
Player Name: Alfred Bosch

Player ID: 67062682

Link: http://www.farnboroughfc.co.uk/2013/11/alfred-bosch/

Existing Images: Search results for: 67062682

Is it possible to download a copy of the adboard template you are using please.
I am still using the one from a few years ago and can see the difference in them clearly.
Thanks
Would be possible for someone to help by telling me if it is possible to have a flag were the national badge is.
I have the small flags but want to also keep the large national badges for the team page.

I am using Vitrex skin if there is a panel I need to change.

Thanks
Vercoe my point in using The Luke McCormick case was just to highlight that Luke McCormick has returned to football and that as you say there was a media outcry but nothing on this scale over his case.

When it comes to facts about both cases the main problem here as to be Luke McCormick returned to football were it looks very much like Ched Evans will not at least until he has severed his sentence if at all.

Also you may be able to correct me but I do not think any sponsor's of both Oxford or Plymouth pull out of the club due to Luke signing.

So do the sponsor's see rape as a worse crime than killing the brother's.

Both should be allowed to continue there career's once they have served there time.
For me it is not about if Ched Evans did or did not rape the girl as in court he was found guilty and has served 2 and half years.

My problem is the media hype as in 2008 Luke McCormick the then Plymouth goalkeeper causing death by dangerous driving and driving with excess alcohol killed two brothers and served 4 years.

In 2012 on his release he signed for Truro then by 2013 Oxford Utd and is now back at Plymouth.

I myself can not remember any public outcry for Luke McCormick to not be allowed to return to football and his case was clear cut unlike Ched Evans who has always protested his innocents.

Now I am not against Luke McCormick returning to football as he served the time he was told to do but 4 years for killing to brother where Ched Evans got 2 and half years for rape.

Are we now at a point that rape should carry a harder sentence and more of a media backlash than murder even if it was by accident or stupidity.

Sorted found it under scouting.
Sorry if this question has been asked before or I am just missing something but were do I find the transfer list page so I can see who I can loan in or sign on a free.
I have look under the transfers tab on the skin I am using which is Stelko 5 but no luck.
Thanks for any help
Please could someone help by telling which files I would need or change to get the player attributes to be like the way they are in the Flut skin.

I am using a self modified version of Aurum skin but I am stuck has to how to change this part.

Regards

Looking for help again please

Could anyone help with telling me which panel I need to change to sort this

I need to move the writing over to the right and change the colour of the writing or the background.

Thanks
Hi all please could someone see if they can help with a little problem I have and now I can get it sorted.

I get this line on every player but it changes colour with the teams.

Thanks
Super thanks mate all worked.
Hi looking to see if any can help by letting me know if it is possible to give a team a points deduction using the editor.

I would like to have both Hereford and Salisbury start the new season with a massive points deduction.

Cheers
I am using them with the Vexillium skin which shows them off better.
Will get some more done over the next couple of days to add to this pack.
Sorry for the delay
Here is a Starting Pack Click here...

I will post more once I get time.

Cheers
Running a bit late with them as been busy.
But could look to put a little pack together just so everyone can see them in game.
Cheers