Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 10 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 121571 changes from 429 contributors.
KodjiaMaster commented on: Request - Singapore Premier League Kits
Pie commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
AlorsOnDanse commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Cornfed commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 121565 changes from 429 contributors.
julianocp commented on: SS Template Thread
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
Muzzhound commented on: DVX Logos for FM20 | Pack 20v2 Update
A new version of our data update was released with 121555 changes from 429 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 121481 changes from 429 contributors.
Liam McDonald commented on: Cut-Out Faces Megapack Technical Support thread
A new version of our data update was released with 121428 changes from 428 contributors.
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
itamar1936 commented on: Chants are playing at the same time error
itamar1936 added a topic: Chants are playing at the same time error
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 121285 changes from 427 contributors.
cHMIELu commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 121214 changes from 427 contributors.
mons commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - Save The Silkmen - Macclesfield Town
Kaan Ersöz Comments
Hi guys! I have a problem. ı dont have the folder in here. can u help me please?
Attachments
It has been two months; Is there any news about the skin Tom??. (=
France; Lyon third kit, Spain athletic bilbao third kit;
Hi Hammer!; Argentina, Independiente third kit, Olimpo third kit; Temperley third kit.(=

Very thank you Tom! U gave me a new year gift (:
I hope we wont wait until the new year beginning cause Steklo is the best skin i've ever seen(:
My following project is Turkish Superlig

Yeah finally! (:
Updated--

Sporting Ineractive says..(for 3D kits issues)

so finger crossed,

ill keep eye at SI about 3D kits.

3D Kits are finally working in the game(match) (: after the small fix; the game is on 15.2.1 (:
yes mate...today when i started game, some new update of skin i think so are updating, and all 3D kits are working

How it's workin? Please. can u help us bro?
the same to me after the patch 15.2 3d kits not work why???

Yes it happened after the new update 15.2; i dont know why but i think config. file has been broken
3D kits still do not work; can anyone help us?
I wrote everywhere that ı could find but no one did not answer yet

Hi Korvin; in my game; it doesn't work. Do u have any idea why the kits do not appear?
After the new update; 3D kits do not work anymore; how do we can fix ?
How can you be playing FM without a steam account?

Tom; in the game language is Turkish and all the words are turkish language but Kits, Club Details, Key Employees and Results are still English language. In Steklo X3, this wasn't just like that. How i can fix this? Your text to link here...

Once you've subscribed (there's a big subscribe button in the link), open FM and hit the big 'Downloads' button on the main menu. This brings up the steam workshop bit, hit the Steam Workshop button at the top, and you should see something like this:

Just press the 'Install' button on the right, and you're done.

İ did just before. All things for , i am very gladfull to thank u Tom. One day, if u come to the Turkey, just call me (:
I'd rather keep it on the workshop. That way I don't have to worry about mirror sites and download links expiring, etc.

First of all, very thankfull for this. I ask beacuse whatever i done, i couldn't downloaded, Last year, we just click on the link and downloaded., this is very easy (:
Inside the steam, can you upload the skin into the forum just like last year in steklo X3?
I've found what it was. It turns out you have to enable the cloud saving option yourself in the FM14 preferences, within steam (i.e. not in game)

Tom, do you also upload the skin in forum? (:
Sorry, i couldn't understand, This skin has been released or not yet? (:
Get over to si community guys

In my Steam Workshop, it isn't exist. Why?
Get over to si community guys

OMG OMG! This could't be real; thank u Tom !!!
Have I posted that anywhere? Unless it comes directly from me, anything about a release or lack thereof is speculation.

This means that; Skin is still work in progress? (:
A bit persistent aint ya jeeez

Thank u for the answer but i couldn't speak ur language , that i didnt understand what u really mean (:
There is a skin called Bergkamp that will show background images if you have your preferences set properly. I don't have a link but I have used it and it looks decent.

As far as Steklo goes I would like to thank Tom. Brilliant work year in year out that we are all grateful for.

Hi! This means that Tom stopped to release Steklo skin and it will never release?
Look at the si forum..Tom has given a update there
Thank u for answer (: but i couldn't find the release date at SI forum; can u show me or send link?
Hi Tom; Do you given up to release this skin?
Are there any news ?