Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Botev Plovdiv Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 541043 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352356 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 134675 changes from 437 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 541036 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352329 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 134641 changes from 437 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
liverpool8 commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
liverpool8 commented on: Saving Newcastle United (with no coaching license)
A new version of our data update was released with 540744 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352018 changes from 983 contributors.
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
A new version of our data update was released with 134222 changes from 435 contributors.
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
A new version of our data update was released with 540743 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352017 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 134221 changes from 435 contributors.
weeniehutjr commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
maalivahti commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
rob202006 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 540712 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 351979 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 134176 changes from 435 contributors.
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Suffolk Seasider commented on: 2019/20 Europa League
MarkGreenluck commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
Hannibal Lecter Comments
Come on people where is Croatia ??
Works for me, must be something on your end.

it works for me now too
the link for the facepack does not work
I like it, but I don't know where is the facepack?
No they have redesigned the game engine player maps and now all the 3D kits need to be remade

Oh...
For some reason my kits al all messed up in the game. I see wrong colours like my kit is all blue or all red sometimes..
Is it maybe because of that error in config?

I will do a white version of it at some point Hannibal

Great!
Can't wait
is it light version of the skin possible?
hi, will there be croatian first division 3D kits?

Is there any way to make it so i can have the sidebar set to full, what would i need to change?

Also i would like this too...
[quote name='doc.bt' user_id='307640' id='244947' timestamp='1423768649']
New version is online!

Changelog:
  • Changed match titlebar colours
  • Fixed search result
  • Better post match panel
  • FMC styled player profile rating/report
canyou make player profile like this one?

New version is online!

Changelog:
- Fixed player position instructions
- Sky Sports news style by default (optional Kicker style)
- German continue button is now optional
- Fixed some other bugs
- additional fmc staff overview for ai teams
- man of the match
- player comparision size

link?
New version is online!

Changelog:
- Fixed player position instructions
- Sky Sports news style by default (optional Kicker style)
- German continue button is now optional
- Fixed some other bugs
- additional fmc staff overview for ai teams
- man of the match
- player comparision size

link?
But I have one problem, can you help me?
I can't see which attributes are important for specific position ...

great skin, keep on with the great job !
Hi. I am only just looking into this but will probably available with Version 3 In March

GREAT ! Can't wait
Cheers mate
can you make white skin like this?
can somebody make these please
home: http://i58.tinypic.com/flzdko.png away: http://i59.tinypic.com/4pteo7.png
use tinypic.com.....upload pictures, copy link ([img])..to paste here.

can you make these please
home: http://i58.tinypic.com/flzdko.png away: http://i59.tinypic.com/4pteo7.png
Stupid maybe, but I dont know how to sumbit pictures
can anybody help me?

If I may ask did you ever thought about making a white skin (I prefer white skins but this one is to good so I must use it =) ) but for me atleast this skin (fonds panels and everything) in white version would be the best skin for sure.
Cheers!
Version 1.1 released (minor update):
- Error causing correct player attribute colors not to show fixed
- Minor color changes to team squad screen made
- New scout report card icons included

Download here: Update 1.1

Enjoy!

do I put this in my skin folder or do I use it like a new skin?
(by skin folder I mean to put the files from update inside of skin)

I just want to say that the skin is one of the best for fm 2015 and I am hoping that you will be releasing some updates or something
i cleared the cache but still nothing, i play in 1920x1080

I dont see it too but if you put it instead of career stats (or suitability) you will see the positions
ok then thanks
It's great skin
I meant on this button that looks like a pen or something and I don't have anything similar to that in my interface