Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 29 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 505131 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 299772 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90531 changes from 373 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: french mix 2
gardner195 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
gardner195 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
A new version of our data update was released with 505116 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 299751 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90503 changes from 373 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Stockport County - Season 8- Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 505110 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 299740 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90485 changes from 373 contributors.
siborg commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 505105 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 299735 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90480 changes from 373 contributors.
Talpa70 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Talpa70 added a download: Vorskla Poltava V2 [11.03] Teampack
Talpa70 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Talpa70 added a download: Vorskla Poltava V1 [11.03] Teampack
WorkTheSpace added a video: THE LARNE PROJECT: S4 E49 - End of Season 4 Review | Football Manager 2019 Let's Play #FM19
A new version of our data update was released with 505087 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 299717 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90461 changes from 373 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Stockport County - S8-E10 Europe Is On The Line! | Football Manager 2019
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Antonijow commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Jan. Comments
Yeah they only look good when they appear in the news/social media screens. But in answer to your question I've absolutely no idea but would like to know how too.

That's what i'm on about. I use the Susie Megapack for my pictures, and have always got them the DF11 size.

'Football Manager 2019

The new DF11 panels for Football Manager 2019 will approximately arrive around November 16th.

Good panels can only created with the full game.

Therefore we will have to wait a short period after the full release on November 2nd.'

Still a few weeks to wait!
Is it just me or is every year the default pictures for players so damn small? Is it a problem on my end or..?

I was able to edit the frames in previous skins so that the players pictures weren't so small, however can't for the life of me find the guide/download again. Anyone know how to change them?

Legend man, on the fucking ball!
Think i'm the only person who supports Celtic that regularly uses this site. @Eric Portapotty
You're worse than the Scottish media @Suffolk Seasider

I was on holiday with my mates start of June there and it was warmer in Scotland than it was in Santa Ponsa!

Absolutely awful conditions to work in since I work outside pretty much all year round.
Absolutely delighted Liverpool got fucked.

English football teams just does not deserve to displace a team such as Madrid from their throne. Absolute rancid league and style of football. Karius with the worst game of his life, and Bale with the absolute most important (second, best) goals he will ever score in his life.

Absolutely delighted Liverpool got fucked.

Karius with the worst game of his life, and Bale with the absolute most important (second, best) goals he will ever score in his life. Highly enjoyable.

I'm not really sure what i'm asking for here, I can't explain properly in words what it is i'm looking for. I'm pretty sure it was on the FM subreddit i've seen this posted on so here goes..

How are you able to edit transfer budgets/valuations to make them not as insane...? Like player valuations to be what they were on previous FMs?

I'm not talking about me going Celtic and giving the club 50 million to spend. I'm not talking about going Sevco5088 and giving them -50 million funds.

I hope someone understands this, as putting what i'm looking for into actual words is a headfuck.
Do we also delete the folders in the new 1830 folder?

The instructions haven't been updated in the op.

Edit: Ignore me, I hadn't unzipped the file and found instructions there.

Karma for yous lapping up Theirry Henrys hand ball against Ireland.
Welp, I just bought myself FM 2018 even though I know I shouldn't have. Better hope it is full of game-breaking bugs for my studies sake!

It is indeed.

You tried the beta?

Hearing all sorts of negativity surrounding it on Reddit. Putting me off buying, although I would be waiting till it’s cheaper anyway.

It is indeed.

You tried the beta?

Without saying too much he was a public servant. I worked for one of those shitcunt companies that took the unemployed and made them to do unpaid work otherwise their benefits would be sanctioned. I just worked back office taking details in, but still felt dirty doing it.
I had to liaise with Stan Petrov often in my very first job, only knew it was him cos Jordo used to post his name/what he done for a living everywhere to annoy him. Never let on 'cos it'd be awkward as fuck though.
I guess the flight took it out of Celtic because that game was a lot closer than it should have been!

Hoping for a good game at Anfield tonight.

Throughout the past 3 season i'd easily say we're the most well traveled team in this competition, despite not making it to the latter stages. Certainly have to be up there anyway. It is an absolute farce a nation that borders China has teams in this competition.

despite the defeat, 3 goals away from home, being down 3-1 and finishing 4-3 shows how great out resilience is with Rodgers. Under Deila and Lennon I reckon we'd have been put out (we certainly wouldn't have put 5 past them at home anyway) under those circumstances.

Seen the pots as they stand at the moment Barca are in pot 2?
Does anyone have a Youview box here?

Just got a decent BT infinity deal. Anyway, it gives you the entertainment (probably shite) channels and BT Sports aswell, what sort of aerial connection does it take does anyone know, just a normal one, or like the Sky TV ones?

I've had my own place ages now and i've never hooked the TV up for council tele since I don't bother my arse with anything usually.
The version I watched was perfect, like 1080 hd with no sound problems perfect.

The version I watched was perfect, like 1080 hd with no sound problems perfect.

The most overrated league has began, with a score line that's gonna sum up for those shite gunner cunts season hahahaha.

Put that mob out 3-2 agg last year. Sick of playing these fucking poxy teams that aren't even European.
Were the better side throughout, it's great we won away, especially against a team half way through their season when we haven't even kicked ours off yet!

Yeah that's a shame obviously, I can't fault their intentions though.
Phwoar I bet this was fun

Don't know anyone that didn't have a rip roaring good time.
Any Sunderland fans here?

Going down tomorrow for the game, not had a friendly down south for years always a class day out.
Dembele out till September. Griffiths also out, not as long but is 50/50 for next week.

Awful result, but taking a look at past European qualifiers we've always conceded 1 at home which has always fucked us over and put us on the back foot away, only positive I can take.

Our away form is dreadful in Europe, especially in the qualifying rounds. I can't see us grabbing a win, if anything a score draw will put us through.
Friendlies against your city rivals, wtf?
I'd post on the Reddit page /r/footballmanagergames it has way more active people posting than this place these days. Still think it'd be a long shot though.
So it has been proven in a court of law that Rangers cheated over a period of 10 years, which unfairly won them 14 trophies.

SFA says they are taken no action at the moment, hopefully the clubs involved, the fans etc all rally together to get these cheating fucks trophies stripped. Simply can't be ignored.
I don't know, it's hard to top this.

Pretty sure we still went through.

Fucking immense, put a 10er on them to score a second aswell, easy 95 quid back.