Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 39 minutes ago
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Chetan K Paul commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
A new version of our data update was released with 6778 changes from 52 contributors.
bakiano commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
ngr49er commented on: Honours Panel
ngr49er added a topic: Honours Panel
jrdra commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
mons commented on: FM20 problem, can anyone help me?
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 6772 changes from 50 contributors.
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #83 | YOUTH INTAKE ANNOUNCEMENT! | Football Manager 2020
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
leftfoot commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
leftfoot added a download: small mix 10 images
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
JĂșNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
VP. commented on: FM20 problem, can anyone help me?
ngr49er commented on: Other Panels Mods
STEVEEZ commented on: Delete my account
Golden FM added a video: Creating A Legacy #15 | West Ham Utd | Football Manager 2020
Jamey commented on: FM20 problem, can anyone help me?
Jamey added a topic: FM20 problem, can anyone help me?
djaftekurafte broke the record for FM2020 Highest Average Rating with 8.32 - Patrik Schick
A new version of our data update was released with 6770 changes from 50 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
MirkoFerrari6 Comments
@Fidney I wanted to thank you for the time spent on your explanation so detailed in the future I will definitely try to create a package of my own with regard to your previous work (Logo and Technical.zip) the result is truly spectacular and I suggest you put it together with your package kits)

if I already had a package and just wanted to resize it how can I do it?
For those in the pack I just re-sized the SI ones because they were too wide for the SS style shirts, but that was back in FM17, however the FM2019 numbers are thinner anyway so you don't need the ones in the pack (I no longer use them).

However, if you really wanted to create a set from scratch you need something like Photoshop - but be warned, with 99 numbers to create it's a drawn out painfully boring process.

1. You basically create a transparent square approx. 90 pixels wide x 80 pixels tall.
2. Add the number 88 (because 88 is the widest number in the set) as a text layer using your preferred red font and red "ink"
3. Change the font size so that it almost fills the 90 x 80 box
4. Duplicate that layer - he original then becomes your number template - toggle it so that layer is not showing
5. In the duplicate layer, edit the text to change the number to the next one you want (don't do any more resizing).
6. Then you "rasterise" the duplicate layer you created (which basically turns the number into a shape) and add a green stroke (it's one of the Photoshop effects) 2 pixels wide.
7. Resize the canvas to 220 pixels x 220 pixels (which doesn't do anything to the number you have created, just adds more empty space around it.
8. Save that as X.png (with X being the number you have made).
9. Delete, the created layer.
10. Toggle the template layer so that it is showing again.
12. Go to step 4.

There are other ways of course, but the above is what I would do.
@Fidney sorry I have a curiosity, how can you make a package of numbers? thanks again for your work
Folks,

The eagle eyed brian-q has spotted an error I made with the numbers when I first introduced them to my default pack in February 2015!!

The number "34" is different to all the other numbers. For those who have alrady downloaded by SS'18 default pack v1 here is a replacement "34"
Simply save this over the existing file called 34.png that you will find in the following directory:
C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\graphics\pictures\kits\2d\numbers\default
CARE - There are several files called 34.png in the pack, all in different folders - please make sure that the ONLY one you replace is the one in the above location.

Pack updated to v2 which contains the corrected "34".

@MirkoFerrari6 I get what you mean now. It is possible.

There are 14 files (0.png to 13.png) in the attached zip. Extract them and then place those 14 files in the following location, REPLACING the 14 files with the same name that are already there:

C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\kits\2d\outfield\front\default\logos

Enjoy :-)
@Fidney very probably my request is not clear or not possible, I thank you anyway and I congratulate you again for your work
ok the team logo and the technical sponsor (adidas nike etc etc) but not the team sponsor (nokia, paypall, bet365 etc etc)
sorry for my bad english
Not sure I understand what you mean, this pack does include logo and sponsor for the default kits as you can see from the screenshots in the OP.
sorry for my bad english
kindly there is the possibility 'to have a package of default kits with logo and technical sponsor or in any case a new version for fm19, thanks in advance
yes, but I was wondering if it was possible to insert only the technical sponsor (adidas or nike or umbro etc.etc.)
Is it this you're looking for?
@wkdsoul hi,is possibile sharing link download your beautiful skin please? thanks ...
@wkdsoul hi,is possibile sharing link download your beautiful skin please? tanks
i will try and i will give a feedback mate
why no possible select england?sorry for my bad english