Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 49 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 117341 changes from 414 contributors.
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
Raphael Kufner commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bakizp commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Kosix13 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 117238 changes from 414 contributors.
KeithRichards commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
bolid74 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
KLIuziengerb commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
lembergman commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
A new version of our data update was released with 117189 changes from 414 contributors.
StaticShift commented on: FM20 - The Teplice Trophy Hunt - A Czech Adventure
A new version of our data update was released with 117066 changes from 414 contributors.
israellf commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Erdi Ucar commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
injilio commented on: FMV Logos
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
kingrobbo commented on: Data Fix advise please
A new version of our data update was released with 116928 changes from 413 contributors.
Zeandr commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Asket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Ronni Dalhoff commented on: Data Fix advise please
Ronni Dalhoff added a topic: Data Fix advise please
A new version of our data update was released with 116920 changes from 413 contributors.
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 116896 changes from 413 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 116890 changes from 413 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 116883 changes from 413 contributors.
Celtic1984 Comments
what was the issue and how did you fix?
At the start screen I went onto preference and clocked that I had chosen Wed and Sat games instead of move games to TV. I chose that instead and clicked confirm and started a new save and it worked. Europa league games on a Thurs with more likely league games to follow on the Sunday.
Only seeing this now, but I suspect that he had a preference ticked not to move matches for TV. It's intended primarily for network games so that you don't have multiple match stoppages.
Yeah spot on Mons. I had selected only Sat and Wed games. Thanks for coming back to me
[quote name='kingrobbo' user_id='164586' id='545723' timestamp='1593558921']
are you using any add on files real fixtures/results or a custom start date etc?

fixing this in a save game wont be possible
[/quote

I solved the issue, thanks for replying anyway :-)

fixing this in a save game wont be possible

I have downloaded the latest changes for the real licenses fix that's it. The database I am using is the 20.4.0 but on the bottom left hand screen it says I am playing 20.4.1. The name changes are fine it's just for some unknown reason all Europa League games are played on a Wednesday and all league games get played on a Saturday at 3. I don't have a single Sunday match and neither does any other team in the league.

I haven't download anything in terms of real fixtures/results. Didn't think I would need to as Europa Leagues games are played on a Thursday night.

I have tried a new save as Arsenal and again their Group Stage games in the Europa League are on a Wednesday night instead of Thursday.

I don't recall this happening before generally whenever I have played with a team in the Europa League before the games were played on a Thursday.

Hi

I started a save with Wolves and have noticed all my Europa League games are played on Wednesday instead of Thursday, also every single league game is on a Saturday at 3pm.

I checked other Premiership teams and all their games are Sat at 3 too.

Is there anyway to fix this as the Europa League games are played on a Thursday which would mean league games are usually played the following Sunday.
Hi

Does anyone know if kit packs have been created for both the Cypriot 19/20 and Kazak leagues 20?

cheers
Nothing will be available until the full game and editor are released I'm afraid.
Thanks for letting me know :-)
Hello

In order to get additional leagues in Europe what pack do you download?

Cheers
The Europa Conference League is indeed included in the game. As for the Nation League playoffs, I do believe they're in there as well
Brilliant Mons thanks for providing that info!
Hello

Was just wondering if the above new competition will be included in the game?. I believe it's to start in 2021 and will feature club teams from smaller nations.

Also with UEFA Nation league semi finals, will the playoff which I believe are in March 2020 appear in the game?
The files in this download should not go into a sub-folder titled "editor data" as in your setup, but they should go directly into the editor data folder, like in the below screen:

Brilliant Mons, thanks for helping me. A fresh pair of eyes is all that it needed.
Are you running a Mac? The folders where the editor data files are placed are different this year than in previous versions, as indicated within the installation instructions.

If not, can I have a look at where you've placed your editor data files?

It's on PC, Windows 10. I've attached the folder where I am saving the latest downloaded files to. I have taken screenshots of the folders in 2000 and checked to see the folders in 2001 and they match.
Attachments
Hello,

I downloaded the new file to fix the club and competition names. The competition names have changed but the club one's haven't.
I know you need to start a new game to see the club names change, which I have done but still to no avail.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Hello,

I know the transfer windows for various countries in Europe is on the 31st Jan and I think the Chinese and Russian transfer windows end sometime in February.

Will the the patch with all the up to date transfers be released end of February or sometime in March in order to capture all the winter transfers for the leagues in the game?
Hi

Yeah it worked. It's at the bottom left of my screen showing me the latest patch. I think my problem was I was looking at the file Mons had created with all the correct names etc and that's called 19.1.0

Thanks for that anyway at least going forward I'll know what to check.
Hello

I've updated to the latest patch on steam however when I start a new game it doesn't show that my game has updated. See attached word doc. I think the latest patch is 19.1.4 or something like that.
Attachments
You only sent me McGregor's history, I can't see what's in his bio

Sorry about that. See attached
Attachments
The bio in-game is generated automatically from the game's history entries and achievements as input by the respective researcher. Can you give me examples for these players who have these mistakes? Perhaps it could also be a bug in FM which doesn't read the history correctly...

Dabbur who plays for Red Bull Salzburg it lists his games played but no sign of his goals in his bio.
Daniel Bode who plays for Ferencavos in Hungary his bio stats that he won the league in 2016 and 2017. He only won it in 2016
Tom Rogic and Calum McGregor who both play for Celtic their stats info doesn't match their bio info. McGregor's bio states that he's played 44 games and scored 6 goals but if you look at the career stats you can see he's played way more games and score more goals too. It's the same with Rogic, his bio says he's never scored for Celtic but he has. I've attached McGregor's stats on a word doc, if you check his bio you'll see the info doesn't tally up.
Attachments
Hello,

Is there anyway in which you can update a players bio correctly?

I've noticed numerous mistakes in the game ranging for league appearances to goals scored. Also saw one last night that said a player had won a league title in 2016 yet his club didn't even make the top 3 in that league.

The team I went I can see a players league stats from 14/15 onwards and when you add it up he's played 73 league games and scored 20 league goals, yet when I read his bio it states that he's played 44 games and not scored at all.

Got it fixed, I think you just add
<record from="cska_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1518/kits/home/2018"/>

then do the same for away and third kit, then the strips will appear.
Got it fixed, I think you just add
<record from="cska_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1518/kits/home/2018"/>

then do the same for away and third kit, then the strips will appear.
I'm not exactly sure what I could do tbh

The editor data file is not language-specific so using it should theoretically fix the problem for you.

Looks lovely, but that'll inevitably open up a can of worms with regards to competition colours so I'll steer well clear.

Can you take screenshots of the screen you get just before you start a new game? i.e the one where the editor data files being loaded are clearly displayed. And also a screenshot of the Spanish teams' selection screen.

As can be seen in the screenshot for this download, those clubs' names are being changed so it must be something that you didn't do quite right, so it's now a matter of locating it.

Mons - I've fixed the issue in terms of the Spanish teams not being named correctly. I hadn't copied and pasted the files into the Editor Data folder correctly. Cheers

I'll have to check and see whether that one's along the same lines of the others in its country, but I've taken note of it and thanks

Edit: That's already their short name, why would it need to be changed?

By Celtic1984 | On 04 November 2018 - 12:11 PM UTC
Hello,

I've downloaded this file and everything seems to be updated apart from the some teams in Spain. I've taken a screenshot of La Liga and paste it onto a word doc in the attachment.

Should I download the file again?
Anyone else had this issue with the name of some teams?

It looks like you haven't applied the files correctly or before starting a new game. Can you give me a screenshot of your editor data folder please? Ideally you take a screenshot then paste it in Paint instead of a Word document.

Mons - See attached
Attachments
Hello,

Should I download the file again?
Anyone else had this issue with the name of some teams?
Attachments
CSKA is the only one that isn't working
Hi,

Has the UEFA nations league been added to the latest update?
Hello,

Will this new UEFA nations league be included in the latest patch?
Hello,

When is the January transfer update out?
Excellent work
Keep an eye out for the files in this thread

Cheers for that, working well