Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 520842 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318042 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26889 changes from 166 contributors.
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Baja added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 80 [12 images] [11.02]
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
imadinnerjacket commented on: Missing\Improvement Mixpacks Thread [ONLY FOR CUTTERS AND MODS!]
Footygamer added a video: Now Streaming Live!
Rashidi added a video: Kop Diaries Champions League Quarterfinals Football Manager 2019
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 520851 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318051 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26866 changes from 166 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Esporte Clube Bahia Teampack
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mahdidaco10 added a download: FM2012 data update season 2018
Kiwi92 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 520848 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318047 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26862 changes from 166 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: please someone help me with custom start date
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: Compostela Teampack
Baked_Bean2nd commented on: please someone help me with custom start date
Baked_Bean2nd added a topic: please someone help me with custom start date
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 520828 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318027 changes from 983 contributors.
Celtic1984 Comments
Hello,

I know the transfer windows for various countries in Europe is on the 31st Jan and I think the Chinese and Russian transfer windows end sometime in February.

Will the the patch with all the up to date transfers be released end of February or sometime in March in order to capture all the winter transfers for the leagues in the game?
Hi

Yeah it worked. It's at the bottom left of my screen showing me the latest patch. I think my problem was I was looking at the file Mons had created with all the correct names etc and that's called 19.1.0

Thanks for that anyway at least going forward I'll know what to check.
Hello

I've updated to the latest patch on steam however when I start a new game it doesn't show that my game has updated. See attached word doc. I think the latest patch is 19.1.4 or something like that.
Attachments
You only sent me McGregor's history, I can't see what's in his bio

Sorry about that. See attached
Attachments
The bio in-game is generated automatically from the game's history entries and achievements as input by the respective researcher. Can you give me examples for these players who have these mistakes? Perhaps it could also be a bug in FM which doesn't read the history correctly...

Dabbur who plays for Red Bull Salzburg it lists his games played but no sign of his goals in his bio.
Daniel Bode who plays for Ferencavos in Hungary his bio stats that he won the league in 2016 and 2017. He only won it in 2016
Tom Rogic and Calum McGregor who both play for Celtic their stats info doesn't match their bio info. McGregor's bio states that he's played 44 games and scored 6 goals but if you look at the career stats you can see he's played way more games and score more goals too. It's the same with Rogic, his bio says he's never scored for Celtic but he has. I've attached McGregor's stats on a word doc, if you check his bio you'll see the info doesn't tally up.
Attachments
Hello,

Is there anyway in which you can update a players bio correctly?

I've noticed numerous mistakes in the game ranging for league appearances to goals scored. Also saw one last night that said a player had won a league title in 2016 yet his club didn't even make the top 3 in that league.

The team I went I can see a players league stats from 14/15 onwards and when you add it up he's played 73 league games and scored 20 league goals, yet when I read his bio it states that he's played 44 games and not scored at all.

Got it fixed, I think you just add
<record from="cska_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1518/kits/home/2018"/>

then do the same for away and third kit, then the strips will appear.
Got it fixed, I think you just add
<record from="cska_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1518/kits/home/2018"/>

then do the same for away and third kit, then the strips will appear.
I'm not exactly sure what I could do tbh

The editor data file is not language-specific so using it should theoretically fix the problem for you.

Looks lovely, but that'll inevitably open up a can of worms with regards to competition colours so I'll steer well clear.

Can you take screenshots of the screen you get just before you start a new game? i.e the one where the editor data files being loaded are clearly displayed. And also a screenshot of the Spanish teams' selection screen.

As can be seen in the screenshot for this download, those clubs' names are being changed so it must be something that you didn't do quite right, so it's now a matter of locating it.

Mons - I've fixed the issue in terms of the Spanish teams not being named correctly. I hadn't copied and pasted the files into the Editor Data folder correctly. Cheers

I'll have to check and see whether that one's along the same lines of the others in its country, but I've taken note of it and thanks

Edit: That's already their short name, why would it need to be changed?

By Celtic1984 | On 04 November 2018 - 12:11 PM UTC
Hello,

I've downloaded this file and everything seems to be updated apart from the some teams in Spain. I've taken a screenshot of La Liga and paste it onto a word doc in the attachment.

Should I download the file again?
Anyone else had this issue with the name of some teams?

It looks like you haven't applied the files correctly or before starting a new game. Can you give me a screenshot of your editor data folder please? Ideally you take a screenshot then paste it in Paint instead of a Word document.

Mons - See attached
Attachments
Hello,

Should I download the file again?
Anyone else had this issue with the name of some teams?
Attachments
CSKA is the only one that isn't working
Hi,

Has the UEFA nations league been added to the latest update?
Hello,

Will this new UEFA nations league be included in the latest patch?
Hello,

When is the January transfer update out?
Excellent work
Keep an eye out for the files in this thread

Cheers for that, working well
Hi,

When you download the file, what folder do you save all the leagues into?
Keep an eye out for the files in this thread

Hi,

When you download the file, what folder do you save all the leagues into?
Downloaded it and it's pretty impressive.
Brilliant thanks for that

Cheers

You have to double click on the file to open it and inside you will find the folder with all the pictures in. Move this folder to C:\Users\Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\graphics (you may need to make the folder called graphics yourself first).

Then in FM go to preferences, click on 'Clear Cache' and the 'Reload Skin' and the backgrounds will load up, you need to do this every time you add any new kits, logo's etc.

The backgrounds do not currently show on the 'Dark' skin but work fine on both the others.

Nice one, so when you download the file which folder should this go into?

Hi,
Does the football background download work?
Hi,

I was wondering how you get other leagues onto the game like the Cypriot and the one in Kazakhstan?

Is there a download for those leagues?
Hello,

Has anyone download the file that shows all the stadiums?
Hi,

Does anyone know if they're bringing out another patch before next week?

Hello,

Does anyone know if the split view is on the match engine?

Hello,

Having download the logos and kits for this season, I don't think the game is recongnising that Akhmat Grozny is just a name change from Terek.

I'm guessing a new patch should amend this?

Thanks for the info, keep up the good work guys
Hi,

When the beta version is released (shortly hopefully) will the folders created to fix the German national team, plus correct league names be released on the same day?

Cheers