Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 49 minutes ago
Zeandr commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 507130 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 306999 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 45742 changes from 221 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 507137 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 307006 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 45736 changes from 221 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 507149 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 307018 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 45702 changes from 221 contributors.
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 507125 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 306979 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 45586 changes from 221 contributors.
Katlodzeks commented on: Skup Katalizatorów Łódź cennik
Katlodzeks added a topic: Skup Katalizatorów Łódź cennik
A new version of our data update was released with 507103 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 306967 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 45556 changes from 221 contributors.
TommyAAAA commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
aurelien.aurand commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 507104 changes from 918 contributors.
daherlihy Comments
Is there any chance that this shortlist could be exported into a downloadable file for importing into the game?

I don't think it can be done on iOS devices (unless jailbroken)

I'm on Android tablet and trying to get logos and adboards updated while removing the licensed kits from the game, here's the most helpful link I could find: http://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/15476/fmc15-tablet-and-graphics

W.I.P
Generic Championship, Airdrieonians, Ayr United, Dunfermline, Greenock Morton, Stranraer, Scottish League Cup, Petrofac Training Cup

Where can I download this from seperately?
Is it too late for me to submit an update to the competitions XML file for the Rep of Ireland Cup, League Cup and 1st Division? I've also created adboards relating to each of these competitions as well as the Premier League
He has a guide on the site in how to edit and add them to the game, always make a backup before edits

I followed the guidelines but to no avail, not sure if there's code in the Steklo skin code that blocks it? As it happens, I also tried inserting the code and files from the instant result skin
The best FM skin, has to be said. Always has been.

Suggestion - I really like the match titlebars and scoreboards that Michael Murray has, where the club/team crest is incorporated into both alongside the team name. Could be something be done like this?

Reference:

Thanks for this, although I was just posting it to ensure it is included in the upcoming release

As I've already notified NunoKopio, if there's anyway I can help out please let me know as I'm a freelance graphic designer, Photoshop is mothertongue!
New crest for club ID 1394649450 (Galway, being renamed as Galway United)

Post a bug report on the SI Games forum then, I've had the same issue. I've just been installing things to old fashioned way.

Same as - I've downloaded the skin for old-school install, am keeping an eye out for another skin I've subscribed to. Once I see it appear, then I get rid of it and resubscribe to yours on the Steam workshop for the automatic updates
Once you subscribe to something, open FM up and on the Main Menu click Downloads, then, click Steam Workshop in top right of box. You can now download from there.

Thanks mate, I just wanted to make sure I was doing it correctly.

As it happens I've done as you advised but nothings happening or downloading for me. I've several other subscriptions which aren't downloading either

I see the skin is available on Steam also and I've subscribed to it, but it doesn't seem to be downloading to my Skins folder. Any advice?
What / where is the most recent version of these logos?
Best skin at the moment for FM 15, great job!

Not sure if anyone else notices or experiences this, but I have 2 autobiographies showing by default when I open the player profile. Obviously this can be changed, but would be nice to have it set by default to 2 different things
^ read the instructions at the top here.

In the next Scorpio installment will hopefully be the new scoreboard.

Presumably thats the competition logo in the scoreboard (in this case the FIFA logo for a friendly)?
Anyone who wants the instant result button, just copy the files from this skin and you have the best of both.

I posted in that thread asking if the file in question would work with any skin - I presume you're verifying that it works with this thread at least?
Is there any XML file in this that can be extracted and put into other skins for the same outcome?
The skin I`m using is `Alavanja 14 Ultimate`, should I change it back to the default `football manager` in order to solve the ad board problem??

No the skin has nothing to do with the adboards, but resetting the skin cache should refresh all graphics (including the adboards)
I chose the club adboard .xml, & followed every step, but the ad board in Arsenal Emirate Stadium haven`t changed.... Any brother know why?

^ I'd suggest clearing the skin cache.

As a matter of interest, what skin is that?
there is an xml already in the folder which i believe creates a list of all the boots that are present in that folder. So you can have as many boots as you want or if you wanted to keep the default ones you could still add them with whatever file name you wanted.

So you're referring to the XML file already in the folder, and it will generate some sort of directory for the DDS files to work in the game?
^ by the way, I just selected 13/14 of your boots, renamed them with the same file names from the the directory and moved them in (overwriting the default ones) ... works like a charm - the boots look great

But still curious about just moving all 21 boot as per your instructions when there's no XML directly referring to them
Will ALL 21 boots be loaded into the game immediately? Considering there is only 14 boots visible in the default directory ...
SOOO!! When will the next update be released?
"Third Party Tools" is no longer on the Settings page being referred to. Any alternative way to do this? I've tried a new application password on my Google account and also disabled the 2-step verification while trying my Google password directly, but still getting that annoying "Login failed due to incorrect account details being provided" error message
when will the fm14 ad-boards be out?

check the most recent posts - the ones created for FM 13 will work for FM 14 as long as the characters of all related folders and files are in lower-case.
Hi there,

Is it possible to get rid of the big red "vs" on the key players section of the match preview screen?

Also, what XML file needs editing if I want to adjust the font of the manager/player/competition screens?

Nice

Have you got a template that we could use to create others ourselves?