Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Greentrunk commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread
Greentrunk commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 112501 changes from 391 contributors.
Greentrunk commented on: SS Template Thread
kingrobbo commented on: FM19 Update Disabled(Thread has link to last stable working version )
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
DimiZag commented on: Extra Files
richardlatrell123.. commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
A new version of our data update was released with 112384 changes from 390 contributors.
TheMinsterman commented on: Extra Files
TheMinsterman commented on: promotions and relegations
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
A new version of our data update was released with 112239 changes from 390 contributors.
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.3 [03/08/2020]
rabcp commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
A new version of our data update was released with 112082 changes from 389 contributors.
Pato_Liam commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Greentrunk commented on: FM Touch 2020 for Android, Real Names Fix, logos, etc.
Ben Tanner commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Ben Tanner commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 112032 changes from 387 contributors.
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Tim Harrington commented on: FM19 Update Disabled(Thread has link to last stable working version )
benwignall1 commented on: promotions and relegations
debeli24 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 111973 changes from 385 contributors.
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
DarrenToon Comments
Will Newcastle's new home kit be put into the puma templates?

Thank you so much for these, there beautiful
Look nice, I might have said it wrong but keep the puma on the front, not the arms, also the new kit design I do like, basically replace logo to aramco and remove puma on arms only so none on the arms, sorry to be a pain
My request is very simple (sort of)

Newcastle United Home

Design 20/21 kit (just announced)

Edits - remove the puma logos from the arms and replace fun88 with aramco logo (I'm an optimist over the takeover) I created which is attached, please place in same position to kit attached
Attachments
Newcastle United 20/21 Home Kit

Afternoon, could someone please create this which was announced earlier

Thanks
Hi was wondering if anyone good with editor can help me and tell me how to remove squad registration rules in there? i.e 25 man squad rule in premier league.

Also was wondering in the editor where available for licensed kits for teams in the league how to remove them from the editor as well?
Just wondered do we have a part on here where we can request a cut out face to be done in particular? if not could someone do one for me please for a custom character I added to my database
Are you loading the correct editor data file? As I suspected, everything's working perfectly fine and as intended at my end

I got it working now, no idea how but it is
Do you mean the 3 Letter Name for Competitions editor data file? I'm at work so can't check the file right now, but it was the first and main change I made to the file so I'd find it very hard to understand if that's the case.

Yes that's the thing I meant, when I opened the editor champions league it came up ECC on my editor
Thanks for all the above @Qvordrup, just in time for the upcoming SI patch

There's a file in this download which fixes this, but you need to start a new game for it...

No I meant in the edited file, when I look in editor the champions league 3 letters came up as ECC still
just noticed is the 3 letter abbreviation of the European competitions wrong, like how there set by SI and not UCL for champions league etc
Thanks for letting me know, I’ll look into this as the correct dates are set in the editor but FM appears to be using different dates

Just wondered if you had had any luck updating the file yet?

no problem, just annoying when I use the correct fixture pack as Newcastle we don't start till 21st august seeing we played Arsenal opening day and it throws it out in my eyes
What’s the problem?

The ICC and emirates cup tournaments are on the 9th and 12th of august, so teams like Tottenham, Arsenal and Man Utd don't start there premier league campaigns on the opening weekend, its either the 14th or 21st August
I have noticed a slight problem with this pack
It's impossible it doesn't let you pick the custom start date.

First you tick the custom start date file like here:

Then you click on advanced options. When the new window opens go to add/remove leagues and select sortitoutsi.net custom start date like here:

I have added the Canada and Gibraltar from SI, don't know if that changes it
Then you go to the bottom right corner, click on the drop-down menu below game start date, find the sortitoutsi league and select start of 2019 season like here:

It has to work. I've created 100s of saves just testing it.
You're starting the game without the custom start date file. I don't know if that's intentional or not.

These files are made for starting the game on February 24th, 2020. Idk how the files are behaving and how the game rearranges them if you want to start in summer of 2019.

I added the custom start date file and it wouldn't let me pick the custom start date, but again once starting on 1/7/19 the Newcastle vs Arsenal match comes up on the 21st August
I really don't know why that would happen. I checked in the files and started a save and both show 11th August as first fixture between those two.

Did you start just that one save and had that problem?

Maybe there was a clash with some other fixtures and the game moved it on it's own.

no it's every time I start a new game with the update file, below is a photo of the files I start the game with, the start date is 1/7/19 and the fixtures in that saved game
Attachments

I've noticed a problem when I start a new game on the updated database with your file, when I start as Newcastle or Arsenal the first fixture between the two teams gets moved to the 21st of August instead of the 11th of August, is there a way to fix this?
This might sound a daft question but I've tried editing a kit colour, with base and without on photoshop, where am I going wrong cause all it does is fill the whole square the colour I'm trying to use
Can someone do me some Newcastle united kits, a simple custom on the kits attached remove the Wonga and fun88 logos with the Vauxhall one attached but with the blue kit can someone remove the boca hoop so it looks like the white kit but with dark blue colour and orange trim.

Thanks in advance
Wonder if I can get some help, got some kits that I need sizing up to 220x220 or 414x414, cause when I do it there blurry, can someone help me sort them out please

are the nations kits for this years game still being worked on then?
Just wondered with there being no nation kits in the 19/20 folder do we just use the 18/19 nations kit for the game?
Just wanted to ask is the 2 month rule still active? Would like another set done on top of the harchester requested but will wait fill middle of February if I need to
Team - Harchester United

Home - purple base in style of 2016/17 Newcastle United home kit with white trim

Away - orange base in style of 2016/17 Newcastle United home kit with white trim

Third - white base in style of 2016/17 Newcastle United home kit with purple trim

Sponsor - attached in photos

Badge - attached in photos

Manufacturer - puma

Added are photos of harchester badge, dream inc sponsor on a shirt from the show, the Newcastle shirt I'm on about and the fm2007 shirts to give you an idea of colours needed

I need them in size 120×120

Many thanks
Could someone make some harchester united kits in puma template for me? Size 120×120 for an older game where there on the game database

Also could someone do some Newcastle templates for me as well please

Ah ok, just though with classic games coming back in it might be worth putting them back on that's all
This might seem a daft question but what happens to the old files for older games? I'm sure at one point there was folders for fm 2007, 2008 and 2009 on here, will the 2010 game graphics disappear soon then?