Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
ollie1988 commented on: Manager reputation help?
ollie1988 added a topic: Manager reputation help?
Nokey commented on: Custom Start Database - 8 teams getting promoted?
A new version of our data update was released with 507822 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 307519 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 44180 changes from 215 contributors.
Nokey commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
daveazzopardi added a video: Wolves: The European Dream - #1 "OPENING GAMES" - Football Manager 2019
pjoterpi commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
daveazzopardi commented on: Custom Start Database - 8 teams getting promoted?
A new version of our data update was released with 508209 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 307816 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 44006 changes from 215 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - S7-E4 Hero To Zero! | Football Manager 2019
VP. commented on: VP's Arsenal Career - A New Direction
Nokey commented on: Custom Start Database - 8 teams getting promoted?
daveazzopardi commented on: Custom Start Database - 8 teams getting promoted?
Nokey commented on: Custom Start Database - 8 teams getting promoted?
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
daveazzopardi commented on: Custom Start Database - 8 teams getting promoted?
daveazzopardi added a topic: Custom Start Database - 8 teams getting promoted?
A new version of our data update was released with 508339 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 307925 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 43923 changes from 215 contributors.
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 47 | VLOG CHANNEL?! | Football Manager 2019
bloha1 commented on: FM 19 Asian continental club competitions (+ created cup winner's cup) new structure (work in progress...)
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers | Episode 101 - The Start of Season 12 | Football Manager 2019
JakovJ commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
DarrenToon Comments
Has jupiler league been done in Holland yet?
Yes that link has worked so thanks for that, another league ticked off my list for my game
I've downloaded the pack into graphics, got the latest sskcc from yesterday, started a new game, cleared cache, reloaded skin and still the original kits on the game are showing not the ss style, no other pack I've downloaded is doing it, only this one
Is anyone else still having problems getting these to show despite having latest SSKCC download
Has Ukraine first division been done for 16/17 yet? I can see premier division pack and second division pack but no first division pack
Daft question but do you remove the config file on editor data when putting this in there?
Has anyone done Kosovo kits to go in the Europe pack?
Charleroi home still isn't working on mine, the away base colour for kit is orange not green like in the set and my Mouscron is a different base colour to the away photo as well, downloaded latest sskcc and deleted and re-installed pack but they still aren't working, help please
Chania away and Acharnaikos away are missing
There appears to be some white lines either side of the althletic bilbao home kit, can that get fixed pleased
Any update on the Charleroi fix?
I was wondering is there any way to take out the 25 man squad registration for the English Premier League in the game?
Doesn't Kosovo have to be added to the pack as well?
I hope you can get someone to do the other world ones, would seem odd taking England to the world cup and playing brazil and only was has there real kit on the information, I've downloaded it now thanks
I was having problems finding a rar programme my virus protection wasn't saying was dodgy, but I found one now which is fine on my computer. By the way are the other nation regions being done cause I can't see them bookmarked on the W.I.P page
Well on my database there on the game, but I got round the problem now, just deleted those kits with editor then clicked for licenced kits on editor as well
Can you do this as a zip than a rar?
What about the Burton third and Cardiff third that's in the game? Will they be added cause when I delete it removes the home and away kits and can't seem to get them back up