Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
VP. commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
A new version of our data update was released with 8903 changes from 72 contributors.
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
Grimnir commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
flut commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.5
A new version of our data update was released with 8888 changes from 72 contributors.
FoxInTheBoxFM added a video: Vänersborgs FK, season kick off! - Dingwall's Dynasty #3 / Football Manager 2020
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: VP's Journeyman Career
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
A new version of our data update was released with 8842 changes from 72 contributors.
Bandes commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
r96Skinner commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
Jay Brockie commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #15 | ITALIAN CUP FINAL! | Football Manager 2020 | INTER MILAN
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
Morris64 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
lelex81 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 8828 changes from 72 contributors.
F.E. commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
WorkTheSpace added a video: Pochettino vs Arteta Managing Arsenal In Football Manager 2020 - Who Does Better? #FM20 Experiment
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Footygamer added a video: FA TROPHY FINAL | Football Manager 2020 Bath City | FM20 LLM Ep 11
A new version of our data update was released with 8656 changes from 72 contributors.
stead13 Comments
Thing is that the split files are generated and updated completely automatically on the servers so I wouldn't be aware of the exact folder structure of each; I suspect however that the update folders would need to replace the respective images in the main megapack folder.

To be honest, the easier way to solve this would be to make sure that all the images are in one folder and one folder only, as there's a fair few things that could go wrong in trying to maintain the images in the folder structure I believe you have at your end.

But if you post the screenshots later on I'll do my best to help when I get home from work

Couldn’t get it to work adding a config file into each folder so I’ve bitten the bullet and deleted all folders (need the space!) and have started the torrent download! Hopefully it’ll finish before fm20 is released! Cheers for your help
Without seeing all the contents of all the folders and with all the good will in the world, I've a bit hamstrung in what I can deduce of the setup at your end. There's a reason why the whole megapack is in one folder, after all

Can you give me screenshots of all the folders please? Ideally showing clearly how many images are in each folder (you don't have to show all the images [in fact, please don't!] - but I would need to know how many there are).

You have extracted the downloaded files, by the way, right?

Thanks, I’ll take a screenshot after work. Essentially though the folders are all in the right place (I’ve sampled moving a single file and config file into the correct folder and that works fine) but there are 13 ‘sortitoutsi-xx’ folders within the correct folder,each of these containing a ‘faces’ folder with all of the files within these. Hope this makes some sense but I will send a screenshot later there are roughly 10k files in most of the folders I believe with less in the update folders but again I will confirm later.

Appreciate your help
Adding a config file to each individual folder should theoretically do the trick, as long as you change the interface preferences as per the screenshot in the OP.

The issue would come when you download update packs, as you would have to manually copy/paste the respective files into the correct folder. I would recommend having all the images in one folder anyway. It really shouldn't take that long to move images from folders which are in the same path.

How many images in total do you have across all the folders?

P.S. The good thing about the torrents is that they don't have to be downloaded in one go (in fact, they're designed not to be downloaded in one go!). So you can just leave it downloading overnight or whenever you're not using the internet, and it'll eventually get there. Up to you, naturally.

Thanks for your reply!

I attempted moving all of the files into a central folder last night but I only managed to move one of the folders worth of files (10k ish files) in about 4 hours! Whereas moving the entire folder takes a matter of seconds...

I’m not sure how many files in total but I have downloaded all files and all update files so I believe 200k+

Could the fact that I have the individual update folders within the same faces folder be causing the issue do you think?

Thanks

hello!

I’ve downloaded the individual files onto my MacBook and extracted however I’ve extraced all of the files individually so I have 13 separate folders. Apologies if this has already been fixed elsewhere but I couldn’t find anything.

Is there any way to make this work without manually extracting/merging all of the files into one?(I’ve tried but it is taking a LOT of time!)

I’ve tried adding a config file into each individual folder but still no joy.

My internet is really slow so I would struggle to download the full torrent.

Thank you!