Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 212491 changes from 764 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 212498 changes from 764 contributors.
dacamo commented on: šŸ’” Alternative Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: šŸ’” Logos Request Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: šŸ’” Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: Canada - CPL SS'2019 by New! (15/02/20)
Skywalker commented on: šŸ’” Logos Request Thread
Skywalker commented on: šŸ’” Alternative Logos Request Thread
Skywalker commented on: šŸ’” Alternative Logos Request Thread
map788 commented on: FMV Logos
maconnolly commented on: Period loan
A new version of our data update was released with 212401 changes from 764 contributors.
xp305q8 commented on: FMV Logos
map788 added a download: Russian Federation Pack
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - Climbing With Cliftonville
A new version of our data update was released with 212388 changes from 764 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 212268 changes from 764 contributors.
Benjani31 commented on: FMV Logos
RellomQ commented on: Football Manager 2020 realistic match engine patch
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
12345cieza added a download: Hapoel Haifa Teampack
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 212220 changes from 764 contributors.
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
einherjer83 commented on: FCā€™12 Download Area 2020/21
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
einherjer83 commented on: FCā€™12 Download Area 2020/21
xp305q8 commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 212214 changes from 764 contributors.
Julien Barrere commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Milan Milanovic Comments
hello

is there a way to transform finished 3D-Match kits into SS-Kits for the menu?
hello everybody

i would like some 3D-kits for my Catania side like the SS-Kits attached

home-kit: shirt red-blue (like attached), shorts blue, socks blue; white player names and numbers
away-kit: all-white (like attached); blue player names and numbers
3rd kit: all-yellow (like attached); red player names and numbers

Please use the attached new club-logo and dont use any kit-sponsor except Kappa as manufacturer

Note: If you have better solutions for my kit-wishes than the attached SS-Kits, feel free to create them. 3D is more important than 2D to me
Attachments
hello everybody

i would like some 3D-kits for my Catania side like the SS-Kits attached

away-kit: all-white (like attached); blue player names and numbers
3rd kit: all-yellow (like attached); red player names and numbers

Attachments

hello everybody

i would like some 3D-kits for my Catania side like on the SS-Kits attached

away-kit: all-white (like attached); blue player names and numbers
3rd kit: all-yellow (like attached); red player names and numbers

thank you very much and please tell me if i should mind something special when using created kits, since i am new on this thread
Attachments
Hi everybody,

i am new to the graphics editing in FM, so sorry that i can't do it myself yet.
I am playing an extremely successfull and interesting save with Catania Calcio (after 2 promotions in 2 seasons allready in Serie A with an extremely young and cheap side but nevertheless mid-table currently) so i would like to ask you to create some SS-kits for my team. I would like Kappa as manufacturer and no other Kit-Sponsors!!

Home kit: red-blue stripes (Kappa-sign in white please)
Away kit: all- white
3rd kit: all-yellow

Please somehow use the red and blue colours for small motives on the away and 3rd kit. If you wish you can also somehow use the club's nickname/logo-motive "The elephants" (maybe like a watermark, nothing too excentric)

I attached the new club-logo i would like to use for the kits.

Attachments

I don't know if this is remotely what you had in mind but it has 'elephant stripes'

Hello priority76 and thanks a lot for the kit!

It does look very nice but isn't actually what i wanted. Sorry, maybe it was my bad english.
I actually wanted a kit without kit-sponsors (just manufacturer Kappa) and the thing i mentioned with "Elephants" was referring to the away or the 3rd kit. The home kit should be regular red-blue stripes and one of the other two kits could use the elephant as a motive (but doesn't have to). But thanks anyway and if you have the time, maybe you could still create my new kits. I would be very gratefull
Hi everybody,

i am new to the graphics editing in FM, so sorry that i can't do it myself yet.
I am playing an extremely successfull and interesting save with Catania Calcio (after 2 promotions in 2 seasons allready in Serie A with an extremely young and cheap side but nevertheless mid-table currently) so i would like to ask you to create some new 3D and 2D kits for my team. I attached a picture of the current kits, based on their colours you can create new kits (but feel free to develop new 2nd and 3rd kits if you wish, possibly with other colours and somehow using the clubs logo-motive and nickname "the elephants" ), although i would like Kappa as manufacturer, no other kit-sponsors and a new logo, which i will also attach. The only really important thing for me is to have a home kit with the red and blue stripes on the shirt and blue shorts and socks.
Attachments
Can someone please make 3D-Kits for the Serbian SuperLeague?
FM2021 SALE