Hello everyone, I bring you a file that maintains the world cups with 32 selections, with the same format that it had until Qatar 2022.
- World Cup with 32 teams
-Copa América with 16 teams (6 from CONCACAF)
- The places by confederation that were held until 2022 are maintained
By 2026 :
Mexico, the United States and Canada qualify directly, so there are only 1.5 places left.
- First round the remaining 32 teams go to 8 groups of 4 teams, the leaders of each group advance to the second round.
- Second round: 2 groups of 4 teams, the two leaders advance.
- Third round: The two leaders of the previous round play back and forth, the winner goes to the World Cup, the loser to the intercontinental play-off.
For 2030 and beyond:
- First round: 9 groups of 3 or 4 teams, the leaders and the 3 best seconds advance.
- Second round: 3 groups of 4 teams, the first places go to the World Cup, the best second advances to the intercontinental play-off.
- First Round: 10 groups of 5 or 6 teams, first place advances.
- Second round: The 10 teams face direct elimination, the winner of each series goes to the World Cup.
- First Round: 12 groups of 3 or 4 teams, the first two of each group advance.
- Second round: 4 groups of 6 teams each, the first places advance to the World Cup, the second best goes to the intercontinental play-off.
Separate qualifiers are created for the Asian Nations Cup.
The UEFA, OFC and CONMEBOL qualifiers remain in the same format, only the quotas are modified.
They return to the format that was in place until 2022, with 2 round-trip rounds.
To install it, you just have to copy the downloaded file to the editor data folder and select it when starting a new game:
Path to install:
Windows: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\editor data
You'll need to Login to comment